DRUMPF BTFO

50 foreign policy advisors....again that's 50 FUCKING FOREIGN POLOCY ADVISORS signed a letter stating that Drumpf is not capable of leading this country. 50 advisors. Holy shit where were you when Sup Forums got blown the fuck out?

cbsnews.com/news/republican-foreign-policy-officials-sign-anti-trump-letter/

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/09/parents-2-benghazi-victims-sue-hillary-clinton-for-wrongful-death-defamation.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/08/exclusive-roger-stone-dont-trust-voting-machines/
politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-fundraising-sets-off-clinton-camp-alarms-226779
cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/election-2016-donald-trump-fundraising/
breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/08/erik-prince-hillary-clinton-playing-fast-and-loose-with-
youtube.com/watch?v=z5HdQ9d6C3A
macdowellstudio.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>signed a letter stating that

>signed a letter

>stating

Anyone can say anything. For instance:

I hereby certify, declare, and guarantee, that the moon is made of cheese.

You have to accept what I said at face value, because, well, I stated it with letters.

Rolling! MAGA

Roll

list of traitors to be hanged along with the Cucks That are Retarded

here we go

Isn't the whole point that we hate the current administration, and hence the foreign advisors by extension?

So of course they'll hate him back.

Score

Thanks Dahlnad

MROLLING

>establishment shills sign letter stating anti-establishment candidate is bad
Well I guess that settles it
I am now a #statusquomissile

Except, they're republican advisers going all the way back to Nixon.

ONE MO GEIN

He is anti-establishment of course the establishment will be against him.

>cbsnews

> Nixon

Fucking Kissinger should die already. Our foreign policy is not something that is popular anyway. They don't like Trump? That makes me like him more. I love Trump because all the cucks I hate shit themselves when they hear the name Trump. That's his selling point. I would be worried if they liked him.

He already responded.

They're all shills who work for correct the record.

So do yo.

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

Trump will win in a landslide any unbiased poll confirms this. Cuck.

MAGA

Yes because these (((advisors))) have given us such a great foreign policy over the years.

50 people who thought WMDs were in Iraq.

65% are also Jewish. 70% went to Harvard. You could almost say there's a tribal interest.

WOW 50 people?

wtf I hate Trump now. Let those muslims in en masse!

There is no justice in this world if Trump doesn't win.

If Hillary wins, that means God wants the West to fall for hundreds of years. This is why the refugee crisis is happening in Europe. Faggot acceptance and other death culture worshipping is upsetting God.

Russia and China rise because their Christianity numbers rise as well.

If WW3 is about faggot rights, Russia WILL win.

Man, I'm glad the people in this thread have said it, but I just hate how logically inconsistent this shit is. People will hate them all the way up until they sign some faggot letter like this, at which point they go all "WOW, REALLY MAKES YOU THINK." It makes my blood boil every time I see one of these "Conservatives saying 'Trump Bad!' " stories or whatever.

It's bad enough when a Conservative considers it. It's infuriating when a fucking Liberal tries to present that to me like it's a fucking argument after all the bullshit they say, just like Bernie and his cultists forsaking everything they've said about corruption and Wall Street for so long because Hillary is vaguely liberal, or at least "NOT DRUMPF."

"Hey, it's us! You know, those guys you have historically criticized for decades and generations? Those war hawk fucks you hate to death? Who sent us to Iraq for non-existent WMDs, armed moderate rebels from Bin-Laden all the way to ISIS in the dumbest foreign policy moves ever? Remember Iran-Contra? Of course you don't. You don't remember hating us in the Cold War either. And you know that ancient fuck Kissinger? He's here too! Listen, Trump criticized us, so we, as CONSERVATIVES, ON THE RIGHT WING, are saying he's bad! Totally, we're impartial, he's actually bad! This is totally evidence. There's absolutely no ulterior motives here, not like we have anything to lose or you ideologically oppose us or anything."

>he honestly thinks an omnipotent god is this petty

the whole 'god is punishing us' angle is so fucking ignorant.

>Kissinger should die already
He's not on the list. Trump personally met with Kissinger and in a forum on Vietnam that followed soon after Kissinger made a point to not comment on the Republican nominee.

>Foreign policy is not popular
Foreign policy is 40% of the Trump brand. Populists eat isolationism up. Historically you're right, but this election cycle is different.

>Trump is offensive to these people and that's a selling point.
So was Obama. In the election Obama promised to go after the same people. One of the first things he did after he took office was to release the "torture papers." Trump is not exactly a political pioneer and this "establishment" has historically taken a pounding by politicians.

>50 retards that have destabilized the world and fucked up the country have the gall to say someone else isn't capable of leading the country.

Incidentally, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld are both endorsing Trump.

And his response will only be read by us and his supporters. The news will not even fucking touch it. The media's headlines will just blare "50 (FIFTY) GOP MEMBERS SAY TRUMP IS UNFIT!! DRUMPF BTFO" all day long, and the common man will keep hearing that, along with how his economic plan is absolutely terrible, according to the media.

>So daft he doesn't see one party state exposing itself
I wonder why they never came out against Obama.

Oy vey you mean a bunch of career-long government bureaucrats don't want Trump to be president because he might throw them in prison for corruption or fire them for incompetence? Oy vey!

Nobody in the media ever explains why it is terrible. When two pundits get into an argument the anti-Trump one always says "look at these guys who said trump's plan is bad!" without giving any actual reasons why it is bad themselves.

Underrated. Over 40 of them were involved in the George W. administration in some way as well.

Use context clues, you moron. He was saying the way we have enacted foreign policy is not popular. How many fucking World Police jokes have you heard since like 2001? Practically the whole population within and without America on either side of the aisle hate how we're going about things.

Also, Kissinger just recently appeared with Hillary in some move to court "Old-school Conservatives" against Trump, and she's trying to get Condoleeza Rice, too. That was within the last week.

Also, Trump is legitimately, actually from outside the system and anti-Establishment, as evident by both sides of the fucking argument trying to tear him down for some retarded reason. Unlike Obama, who's "Totally a radical guys" and has played straight into status quo with a couple liberal twists throughout.

Parents of 2 Benghazi victims sue Hillary Clinton for wrongful death, defamation

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/09/parents-2-benghazi-victims-sue-hillary-clinton-for-wrongful-death-defamation.html

EXCLUSIVE – Roger Stone: Don’t Trust the Voting Machines

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/08/exclusive-roger-stone-dont-trust-voting-machines/

Trump fundraising sets off Clinton camp alarms

politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-fundraising-sets-off-clinton-camp-alarms-226779

Trump campaign hauls $80 million in July, closing gap with Clinton

cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/election-2016-donald-trump-fundraising/

national-security-very-likely-caused-iranian-nuclear-scientists-death/

breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/08/erik-prince-hillary-clinton-playing-fast-and-loose-with-

>s a g e

>Use context clues, you moron. He was saying the way we have enacted foreign policy is not popular.
We're talking about 40 years of policy and a domestic audience, and the world police jokes didn't start until 2005 or so.

>Within the last week Kissinger and Condi...
Neither have endorsed a candidate, nor has Gen./ Sec. Powell.

>Trump is from outside the system and he's anti-establishment
He's for citizens united, tax cuts, growing the national debt, entitlements, expanding executive power etc.
Trump isn't an ideologue or a conservative, he's a political entrepreneur and a pragmatist.

He doesn't like nations who support, promote sins like faggotry. All civilizations that have fallen at the end promote faggotry.

Hello I'm a scientist therefor an expert and the moon is made out of cheese. Don't even question it. All my science friends also think the moon is made out of cheese.
>people actually believe the moon is a rock
kek.

Ya but we also hate the republican establishment. What is your point?

>at the end

Actually, Hitler took it up the Ass as he was building Nazism.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5HdQ9d6C3A

I'm pretty sure the world is supposed to fall into degeneracy, chaos, poverty, violence and misery. That's how the end arises.

Wow!
It's almost like conservatards didn't like Trump in the first place?

Oh, because making foreign nation instable to loot their natural reserve is a good foreign policy? Because that's what you are saying. Fool.

Hate's a strong word. If you truly hate them then you would petition Trump to renounce the support of Cheney and Rumsfeld.

No I wouldn't you dumb faggot.
This is you
HA because you are a white nationalist that means you don't want any niggers to vote for Trump.

oh fuck off faggot.

So you admit you're an amoral, degenerate, shill?

The for Trump at the end wasn't really necessary.

Appeal to authority fallacy.

If they're foreign policy advisers from the last 50 years, they have no business telling anybody that they are unqualified.

>POLOCY ADVISORS
how do I become this, is it a degree in a liberal US college?

were they the same advisors that have been advising the Obama/Clinton/Kerry foreign policy?

That pic is fucking awesome

Literally Brexit all over again, remind me who won that

macdowellstudio.com/
look into his project mayhem exhibition

>50 nation-destroying Jews sign a letter.

*yawn*

I wonder what they think of Obama's and Hillary's foreign policies, and how they shaped the world today

>implying I give a shit about what 50 republicuck advisors say when they've fucked the world up so much with their "expertise" in the Bush years

>50 foreign policy advisors hate Trump
>all of which are Neo-Cons and Obama administrators

It's literally nothing.

>50 foreign policy advisors
50 paid establishment losers afraid their job is going to go to somebody capable instead if their stupid lazy worthless government minimum wage paycheck grabbing assholes.

Theyve done a smashing job with foreign advisory the past 30 years.

>The establishment increasingly fear Trump!
>Sup Forums btfo!

lol get fucked

Are you an astronomer or otherwise in a field in which your opinion on the moon would be considered reliable?

No? You aren't? Well gee, it's like your comparison is fucking shit then.

i don't ask a mechanic to check out the growth on my back and i dont ask my doctor to fix my car

The people who are against him are same ones fucking up everything on planet Earth. At this point who cares what they think. They're just self-serving cunts who can go to hell.

if Trump elected some of these people are going to jail ! where did obama get the 400 million for those 4 iranian hostages? congress controls our cash not the president. just one of the hundreds of crooked things going on over the last 8 years.

Underrated post.

>globalists don't want an anti-globalist for president

STOP THE PRESSES!

1 post

HOW
COULD
THIS
HAPPEN
TO
ME

While the Great Beaner Wall would still tip the scale in his favour (since his competition is no better on that topic) the same (((50 foreign policy advisors))) endorsing him would nonetheless make me wonder if he's the right guy.

You just have to suck the right persons dick

>comparing appointed advisers to scientists with published research and doctorates

And we see how well things have been going with them advising.

The moon is made cheese.
Believe me it's made of cheese.
Don't believe me?
Just Look it up.
The moon is made cheese.

THE RECORD HAS BEEN CORRECTED

Hey retard, are you actually enamoured with US foreign policy or its advisors over the last number of decades? Do you stand behind the invasion of Iraq, the bombing of Libya, arming ISIS and flooding Europe with refugees? If you did then congratulations, you are an idiot.
You are now aware that Trump is of much the same opinion and has stated that he will sack all of these worthless foreign policy advisors as soon as he takes office. What you are seeing is the last ditch effort of a group of incompetents trying to hold onto their jobs. I assume that you are one of them, kys.

I'm willing to bet all 50 are sworn to Israel

Yet they are ready to eat the vagina of a person who will willingly sacrifice Americans while she sips her morning coffee while watching a drone feed.
Who has said that killing assad is the one of the major things that needs to happen.
Clinton is literally WWIII waiting to fucking happen. OP is a faggot, foreign policy advisors are faggots, the media are faggots, and Hillary is fucking satan.

And yet, Trump said "I guess" when originally asked if he supported the Iraq war, and wants to use nuclear weapons against ISIS, which is in 3? 4? countries now?

He's supposed to be any different, how?

Ask yourself this, at 3 in the morning when you're in hostile territory who do you want answering that fucking phone. Think about if you even want it picked up because one of the people running won't pick it up.

(((50)))

Definitely not Hillary Clinton since the last time a group of Americans called for help at 3am they died in Benghazi.

Are these the same GOP foreign policy advisors that told us Iraq had WMDs?

trump is bad for business that is why all want him out of the race

fuck democracy, money has to keep rolling

God DAMN, this gives me a freedom boner.

Fuck yeah.

They're probably all zionist neocons.

Trump would likely be the most isolationist president in over half a century.

Let's see...
English as lingua franca; capitalism as global religion; USSR broken and being absorbed by NATO; commodity cartels busted and raw resources dirt cheap; UNMDG building economic and human capital; more star wars movies; habitable extra solar planets discovered every week; Middle East, North Africa, Western Asia, India, and IndoChina being gentrified; unquestioned US land, air, sea, economic, and cultural dominance; Cuba re-vassalized; etc.

in before muh fair trade and robot jobs

S.S. Shill, please do not board.

Another check mark in Trumps favor, a true hero

>we thank them for coming forward so everyone in the country knows who deserves the blame for making the world such a dangerous place
why isnt he this savage 24/7? if he were he'd be +30 in the polls

How many state that Hillary Clinton is a detriment to our national security?

translation:

"Trump is not ready to send our boys to die for israel in the middle eastern problems we have created in the last 20 years"

Sheeeit, guess I got no choice but believing you.
You're an expert after all.

kek

I wish Pat Buchanan was a Foreign Policy advisor to Trump

I think that he will get a landslide of votes

but I do think that the fake polls serve more than one purpose.

They do allow them to "Correct the Voting Record" to a large extent because it gives them plausible deniability about rigging

>Advisors that created ISIS and the Iraq War saying trump is bad

kek