Israelis on Sup Forums

I'm new here can someone explain something to me please?

This board is about as anti-semitic as it gets. But Israeli posters are generally treated with more respect than Canadians, Swedes etc.

Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=5907
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no clue. bump

We admire their kebab removal techniques.

Because they're probably aware of the problems within their own kind just by being here. Respect where it is due. That doesn't stop me from speaking my mind.

They still need to be kept an arm's length away however.

Israel is based as fuck, they kill Palestinian kids and don't care

Since Israel exists, we no longer must waste our shekels on Zyklon-B and we can simply deport them.
The ones who are already there make it easier.

Sup Forums is controlled opposition, same as trump, same as every "nationalist" movement in the western world. You all get daily cucked by jews you stupis fucking goyim.

They're worthy of respect, regardless of which side they're on
Canadians and Swedes are not.

Because every post is not a fucking shitpost, like ALL Canadian posts.

They don't try to start shit 24/7

Every single Canadian post is "like OMG America is soooo horrible why can't they just put down their guns and stop being racist, like us"

So you're saying that whilst you may not trust them that they are not cucks?

Israel is pretty based when it comes to the religion of peace™.

Jews look after their own. If only the same could be said of Europeans.

Probably because Israel != Diaspora

They are at least willing to fight for their own interests, yes.

This is what I've been saying but trumphies keep going 'white power'

Yet you say it and still no huge backlash

Trump gonna go full Lenin

Because they are generally above average quality posters

Kind of like Jews in the real world are often above average IQ

its a hunny pot to out anti - semites and on the day of the shofar (which corresponds with the day of the rope) all the anit-semites'll be rounded up and collectively gassed to teach them a lesson they won't be able to forget.

Israeli jews are complete opposite of American jews.

Israeli jews are hardworking, they love their nation state, they want to remain ethnically pure.

American jews are rats who deserve gas chambers because they are destroying the very society they live in, they are the #1 promoters of degeneracy, race mixing, and all those globalist agendas that we hate.

Israeli jews want to respect sovereignty of Palestine (the real issue for brain dead leftists) but American jews keep pushing for one Israel plan. Believe it or not all those settlement Israeli gov is making is being funded by American jews, and not from tax money of Israeli jews. White leftists as always blame straight to conservative Israeli gov and support terrorists like Hamas. They have no clue of what they are doing.

American jews think they will be tolerated in Israel with their degenerate and ratty behaviour but they are mistaken.

This is why I respect Israeli jews, there are lots of muslims, arabs, christians inside Israel who live in total harmony. It is few radicals and outcasts who cause problems as in any country. Israel as a state is only pursing its national interest by having US by it's side, and it shows how good they are at diplomacy and foreign affairs.

Israel is our greatest ally.

I think the desert full of anti-Semites on their doorstep might be a slightly greater concern than a bunch of autistic NEETs who whack it to cartoons. Just a theory.

This.

Your days are numbered.

A huge variety of people come to this board and I am willing to bet that only a small minority is antisemitic.
They just like so scream really really loud.
Most of us recognize that Israel is at the forefront on fighting Islam and we need to learn from them and from their experiences as fast and as much as possible!!

R A R E
A
R
E

Try being black

Israel is our greatest ally.

WE

Being the most hated country on the internet makes you grow a thicker skin

Also Canadians are stupid

>September 8th 2016
A-are you the future nigger?

Why not just identify as white?

isn't that what all the kids are doing these days?

content matters, the "elite" is despised by pol

They like how we hate mudslimes, those islamophobes.
Forgot it's not islamophobia when they do it because of where they put their country.

Kissinger: "Israel won't exist in 10 years'

israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=5907

I thought you were asking why they come here.
I hate those kikes by the way.

No in america we list the month first then day then year.

Not to try and speak for all of us, but I think a chunk of us are this way. We don't hate Jews we hate The Jews. There's a difference. Israel are Jews in that yall took a shithole and turned it into a modern nation while blowing up mudshits wholesale.

But you also can be The Jews when you spy on us while chewing up our handouts.

The Jews within our own countries fuck shit up more, and I think they use you as a scapegoat to act superior.

To sum it up, Israel would be a 10/10 country since your posters are fairly polite and roll with bants well, but you being somewhat related to The Jews tarnishes your mudshit extermination, but only slightly.

Canada is cucktacular and have a shit ton of Hillary shill butouts. Germans and Swedes we bully to encourage them to take their countrys back.

That's fucking retarded senpai, but you are the world super power. Pls don't drone me

Which is fucking dumb

Arabs are extremely stupid, they're easier to deal with in comparison to white ant Semites - the reason that there are Sunni militant extremists doing all the hard work for us across the Middle-East as we speak.

Right now we're trying to put most of our focus on Europe with mass Islamic immigration.

This will kick-start a much needed war that will be between the Muslims and Europeans.

Stormfaggots will be on the front lines as they're of lower IQ and easily manipulated.

This bloody war will not only clean out the Islamists, but the majority of the stormniggers too.

Once the war is over there will only be a tiny amount of neo Nazis left and they'll be sent to "labor" camps and will never be heard from again.

You'll be forgiven if you push Gary Johnson off next time he asks you to climb that mountain for him. Don't do it before the election though.

> nepalic education
thanks for the shilling

what is this flag?

mongolia

dumb israeli wanting to be Americanized

Nepal

I don't want to be Americanized, I want Americans to be Israelized

>The People of Israel.—One of the spectacles which the next century will invite us to witness is the decision regarding the fate of the European Jews. It is quite obvious now that they have cast their die and crossed their Rubicon: the only thing that remains for them is either to become masters of Europe or to lose Europe, as they once centuries ago lost Egypt, where they were confronted with similar alternatives. In Europe, however, they have gone through a schooling of eighteen centuries such as no other nation has ever undergone, and the experiences of this dreadful time of probation have benefited not only the Jewish community but, even to a greater extent, the individual. As a consequence of this, the resourcefulness of the modern Jews, both in mind and soul, is extraordinary. Amongst all the inhabitants of Europe it is the Jews least of all who try to escape from any deep distress by recourse to drink or to suicide, as other less gifted people are so prone to do. Every Jew can find in the history of his own family and of his ancestors a long record of instances of the greatest coolness and perseverance amid difficulties and dreadful situations, an artful cunning in fighting with misfortune and hazard. And above all it is their bravery under the cloak of wretched submission, their heroic spernere se sperni that surpasses the virtues of all the saints.

Man you got a Maoist as PM? How did that happen?

>People wished to make them contemptible by treating them contemptibly for nearly twenty centuries, and refusing them access to all honourable positions and dignities, and by pushing them further down into the meaner trades—and under this process indeed they have not become any cleaner. But contemptible? They have never ceased for a moment from believing themselves qualified for the very highest functions, nor have the virtues of the suffering ever ceased to adorn them. Their manner of honouring their parents and children, the rationality of their marriages and marriage customs, distinguishes them amongst all Europeans. Besides this, they have been able to create for themselves a sense of power and eternal vengeance from the very trades that were left to them (or to which they were abandoned). Even in palliation of their usury we cannot help saying that, without this occasional pleasant and useful torture inflicted on their scorners, they would have experienced difficulty in preserving their self-respect for so long. For our self-respect depends upon our ability to make reprisals in both good and evil things. Nevertheless, their revenge never urges them on too far, for they all have that liberty of mind, and even of soul, produced in men by frequent changes of place, climate, and customs of neighbours and oppressors, they possess by far the greatest experience in all human intercourse, and even in their passions they exercise the caution which this experience has developed in them. They are so certain of their intellectual versatility and shrewdness that they never, even when reduced to the direst straits, have to earn their bread by manual labour as common workmen, porters, or farm hands. In their manners we can still see that they have never been inspired by chivalric and noble feelings, or that their bodies have ever been girt with fine weapons: a certain obtrusiveness alternates with a submissiveness which is often tender and almost always painful.

I meet a good about of Nepalis tourists in my work line and you guys are bro tier chinks.

I even dare say suited for western culture.

>Now, however, that they unavoidably inter-marry more and more year after year with the noblest blood of Europe, they will soon have a considerable heritage of good intellectual and physical manners, so that in another hundred years they will have a sufficiently noble aspect not to render themselves, as masters, ridiculous to those whom they will have subdued. And this is important! and therefore a settlement of the question is still premature. They themselves know very well that the conquest of Europe or any act of violence is not to be thought of; but they also know that some day or other Europe may, like a ripe fruit, fall into their hands, if they do not clutch at it too eagerly. In the meantime, it is necessary for them to distinguish themselves in all departments of European distinction and to stand in the front rank: until they shall have advanced so far as to determine themselves what distinction shall mean. Then they will be called the pioneers and guides of the Europeans whose modesty they will no longer offend.

*amount

>And then where shall an outlet be found for this abundant wealth of great impressions accumulated during such an extended period and representing Jewish history for every Jewish family, this wealth of passions, virtues, resolutions, resignations, struggles, and conquests of all kinds—where can it find an outlet but in great intellectual men and works! On the day when the Jews will be able to exhibit to us as their own work such jewels and golden vessels as no European nation, with its shorter and less profound experience, can or could produce, when Israel shall have changed its eternal vengeance into [pg 214] an eternal benediction for Europe: then that seventh day will once more appear when old Jehovah may rejoice in Himself, in His creation, in His chosen people—and all, all of us, will rejoice with Him!

Friedrich Nietzsche, The Dawn (1881)

From what I've seen, Israeli anons are quite articulate and can take a banter.
besides that we remove kebab. Enemy of your enemy sort of thing.

They're a very conservative country and the people, a lot of the people on Sup Forums wish they were living in a white version of Israel
Hitler supported the idea of a jewish state, just as much as he did one for the Germanic people, and probably all ethnic groups at one point in his life at least

I don't think the Haavara agreement was about creating an actual Jewish state per se.

>Blackanon with the timestamp

Israelibros and blackanons come here for the same reason most of us do - unfiltered free speech.

Leafs, Swedes, and Germans are shitposting at unprecedented levels. Israelis don't really do that.

Aussies have been displaced, and they seem to have settled comfortably into roasting those listed countries for their lesser-shitposting.

Crypto jew.

There are two main reasons for this, first one being the arrest warrant issued by ICJ to capture and punish Prachanda in International ground or water for violation of human rights and humanitarian laws during civil war. He had to cancel his trip to Australia because of that. But now him becoming the head of state granted him the immunity from it.
Second reason is the anti-India policy of KP Oli, previous PM, especially after the blockade by India. Nepali congress was in opposition along with Maoist faggots, and Nep congress being pro-India were mad that he recalled our ambassador from delhi because he was from congress party and was doing party activities in Delhi. So congress shook hands with maoist to impeach him and hell it worked, thanks to Madheshi faggots for ruining all the fun. But fuck this, this is a 3rd world politics, it really doesn't even matter who is what here. It's all game to them.

there are lots of Nepalis working in Israel as house workers senpai, I despise them but it is a better destination than fucking Saudi Arabia, and they have to make a living somehow. We are the lowest IQ monkeys in the world so we are easy to manipulate and we trust everyone and never backstab. It is our weakness. But our Kings were pretty smart, in fact, we are the first Asian country to recognize Israel after its formation. We have an oldest and deepest diplomatic relationship.

>every jew is part of the subverting jew group in the west with top secrete knowledge of plans and strategy.
He's about as trustworthy as any other faggot here until proven otherwise.

Why is it so obvious when a shill is shilling?

>This board is about as anti-semitic as it gets.
>he fell for "Sup Forums isn't satire" meme

Some of /po/tards really believe everything they read here. Also we have quite loud group of commie... I mean stormfags.

Do you at least acknowledge that your species is sub human? I'm a jew and I will gladly move to Israel and never come back as I acknowledge my people are treacherous.
Can you at least admit that we are fucking over the western world? You always seem to come to the defense of subverting kikes.

>Because they're probably aware of the problems within their own kind just by being here.

It's like that upper 10% of blacks, they are actually OK but they know their race is shit and they can't change it.

Where's the Australian that posts Israeli cuties?

Israeli jews know their place and dont act like parasites in other countries. We only hate Jews because they cause problems. Israelis stay in their containment zone and actually help us by killing Sandniggers.

How does it feel for you Israelis having the Star of Remphan on your flag?

Wow, it isn't even rectangular!

Yes, just ignore their connections with ISIS...

Do Jews in Israel push for immigration as much as they do in America?

Never said he wasn't, but aside from that the Jews do make up some sort of hive mind which would rally around that idea.

Just by the sake of Jews being super tribalists, and wanting to enslave all the 'goyim', pro-Israel, super religious within their religious texts which fucks over all. Rata-Rata, you get it

Example: the 200,000 Persian Jews who were of Persia for 2.5k years after the whole Cyrus thing but betraying the nation and spying for Mossad en masse the second a Jewish state was established

Worse are those that think everyone from Sup Forums is racist/antisemite, when we are a Board of Peace.
They don't realize that they are going to get memed to death by them for insulting Sup Forums and KeK.
Serves them right for radicalizing them, I guess.

Are you kidding? Being an israeli on Sup Forums must be great for your self esteem. It's like being a minor celebrity. You always are getting told you're superior and you rule the world.

I'm not defending leftists/globalists of any race/religion.

Never have.

Any person which undermines and tries to harm the state of Israel gets put into my black book.

That includes Jews (by name normally) too.

Join us, instead of buying into conspiracies, and together we can make the world a great place.

In hostile territory what do you expect?

The best thing about Sup Forums is that this place makes you think about uncomfortable things.
The worst is that some kids take it too serious.

Also prise Kek.

>Also prise Kek
>typo
BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT LORD KEK

1. Israel means there's less Jews in other countries, which is an obvious plus for people that dislike Jews.

2. Israeli jews tend to not be the globalist Jews everyone hates, but nationalist jews.
Sure, they still steal as much as they can from everyone else, subs from Germany, money from the US (and then selling US tech to the Chinese), but at least they don't do it while trying to destroy the countries they steal from.
You don't hate your dog because it occasionally shits in your slippers, you just hit it with a rolled up newspaper.

3. They kill Muslims, which are often disliked even more today.

Iran has always been the biggest center in the Middle East for Jews without oppression for a long long time, they weren't in danger you dum, that's the only reason there's 200k to this day. And the 8k left still have their own seat in the government. They moved to Israel cause a billionaire of them got caught straight up with Mossad, got hanged, then the 200k ran to Israel cuz muh 'opression' let alone all of them pretty much doing the same. They'd be okay and living in Iran if they didn't betray the nation which Jews still cry out to this day for saving the j00s

They betrayed the nation, cuz Jews gotta Jew. Pretty cancerous parasitic type of race. All cuz muh Jewish state, a bunch of traitors that stabbed Persia/Iran in the back after all it's done for them, never trust em' ~desu

Pol used to be anti-Semitic, but ever since Trump came and brainwashed them, they've been the biggest kike cock suckers around.

Just remember, Ne-bro, on Sup Forums, nobody knows you're black.

Except now, of course.

Thought experiment: imagine the US is now under sharia law and they're nice enough to you today, inasmuch as they only tax you instead of murdering you for your beliefs; tomorrow who knows. If you had the opportunity to collaborate with a group of white Christians in hopes that you might be able to live without oppression and fear, even if it's only latent, would you?

T. Not a Jew

Trumps gonna take away the guns from all the scary Mooslem terrorists just like they took all the privacy rights away from JUST ONLY the scary Mooslem terrorists.

The false flags they do for that scary Mooslem agenda's are pretty sloppy, if you wanna look into them. They're just using white nationalism to grab whites by the balls. Working pretty well as you can see. Considering since they are the only ones saying, dun take away our gunz. They are being manipulated using the racial tribalism, to finally accept the removal of the guns from America. So the Jews can finally take over, just as they did with Russia with he whole Bolshevik crap they did there.

Stop using logic.

Iran today is so much better than it was before 79.

Let's also ignore the fact that plenty of of secular Muslims and other minorities of the country fled after the revolution.

In the thousands.

Iran/persia wasn't a theocracy before then 1979 where us installed the ayatollah you dum-dum. The Jews lived in harmony with the muslims, you're falling for the "Middle East is ISIS" meme that's being pushed.

>Jews betraying a monarchy nation, non theocratic, oppressive nation

Just cuz MUH JUWISH STWATE

You just fell for the sharia is coming for everyone meme, fuck off.

Is it bad to be Jewish in america? I'm secular myself but I want to study it but I don't want disrespect toward israel.

>non oppressive nation

Your posts is weighed by the content of it not by your fucking flag

because they're not complete fucking cucks like those other faggots.

You get tired of having people kiss your ass after awhile

Because pol is a bunch of kike loving americucks. There's s reason this is called cuck Sup Forums

But i though that if we were to fight them they would win, you are not being consistent leaf man

שלומו יא מניאק מה אתה מספר להם סודות מדינה?! עכשיו הם ידעו!11111 סגור את זה!11111

>This entire thread

Because taking "da jooz" meme seriously is retarded m8

> Has a nation, and is proud of it
> Defends its borders religiously (lol)
> Ace-tier operators
> Removes kebab 365
> Doesn't try to (((Hide)))
> Generally trends towards the right-wing end of the spectrum when they're on Sup Forums, and Israeli under 30's tend to be right wing as fuck

Even if the average pollack hates the hebrews, there's a lot of shit that they at least can begrudgingly respect.

Jewish posters are rarely annoying and are pretty decent overall. We don't hate Jews, we """hate"""" """"Jews"""".

Ahem... don't think anyone gets quite as much shit as the good 'ol USA, but considering the relative populations I see what you mean

Israel is the most based country in the world.