Pride Parade

Why does Sup Forums get so butthurt over fun Gay Parades?

Aren't gay people allowed to have fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/y1lAU4WmWGwj
youtube.com/watch?v=GqiTwNKEZuE
youtube.com/watch?v=nICDVTCmg2c
tundratabloids.com/2016/07/finland-helsinki-gay-pride-march-included-anti-israel-bashing-visiting-israelis-disgusted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gays should be ridiculed and forced to hide their lifestyle

Only a completely insane nation would allow the mentally ill to openly celebrate their sickness

Kankerhomo

Shouldn't you be shaving your legs faggot?

because Sup Forums gets conflicting feelings when they see qt bois having fun

They are disgusting and on top of that I don't give a fuck if they take it up the ass, they should keep that for themselves.

Pride night in Providence Rhode island is fun. All of downtown turns into a huge rave.

Sup Forums is just tsundere

Sup Forums is LGB friendly now, get over it.

Pretty much this. I don't have parades for fucking women in the pussy, in fact that doesn't even happen.

Because it isn't about them having pride.
It's about who can shove the most dildos up their ass and strut like a chicken.
They "let loose their sexuality" which I was fine with, until you see that they basically just try to be the most disgusting, depraved creatures they can be.
Seeing how they dress little boys up and practically groom them to be sexualized by the age of 4 is absolutely horrific.
>t. use to think slippery slope was a fallacy

>It's about who can shove the most dildos up their ass and strut like a chicken.
>Seeing how they dress little boys up and practically groom them to be sexualized by the age of 4 is absolutely horrific.

Must be an american thing.
I had loads of fun in Amsterdam a couple of days ago though.

It is?

There's nothing to celebrate to begin with. I don't care what these fags are doing behind closed doors but I despise such promotional events as they spread degeneracy to unstable minds

Yes.

It must be the few times I've seen that shit is American parades.
Go be gay that's fine, but for fucks sake let children be children. Don't bring them into sexual and political discussion until they're older.

>>It's about who can shove the most dildos up their ass and strut like a chicken.

if spreading easily preventable diseases and indoctrinating our youth into thinking sexuality is some kind of fashion statement is your idea of fun, then you need pic related more than you need pride

Any celebration of degeneracy should be stopped.

What people do in their own homes is their business but pride parades causes the spread of degeneracy thus leaving the human race and more specifically the white race worse off

That is rich, coming from a Swede.

He's Norwegian, Mac.

>He's Norwegian, Mac.

Right, that is what I said. He's a Swede.

I'm gay and hate pride parades. In fact I don't like anyone talking about sex in public.

I like to talk about Pride Parades and my sexuality to my friends.

Being in the closet for years is exhausting and talking about it feels like a huge relief.

You should try it.

Can we have a Nazi parade too? How about an islamist one too. Hey, what about pedophiles? They are an oppressed sexual minority too.

must be a cultrual difference, talking about sex at all bothers me [spoiler] unless I'm ramming a qt3.14 in the ass [/spoiler].

second

"Look at us gays, we're just the same as you straight people! Now watch us spread aids while we buttfuck eachother and your children watch!"

Official polgb Skype group:
join.skype.com/y1lAU4WmWGwj

Instead of dressing and acting like normal people in a parade, they go out and actively act like circus freaks and degenerates. Homos are perverted and feel a need to have validation.

I love Pride, our people gather together to have fun and celebrate love and unity, it brings money to the city and this way to our welfare state to take care of our people.

Seriously this.

Aside from blatant homophobia (which has been strongly correlated with repressed same-sex attraction...), a lot of people just don't want to keep seeing gay/trans lifestyle being practically fetishized in society. Being open about who you fuck is your own business, but perpetuating this stereotyped culture and basing your whole identity around being some variation of "queer" almost seems encouraged - where is the annual Straight Sluts & Gigolos Pride Parade? Would you want your kids watching some incredibly garish celebration of hypersexuality and have them believe it's an acceptable social norm?

Also, "exterminating" people for their orientation is fucking dumb - they aren't exactly passing on their gay genes to children. Sex/gender/attraction disparities are (mostly) linked to maternal environment and hormone levels during pregnancy, not heredity.

>they go out and actively act like circus freaks and degenerates
No, most people don't, you just enjoy looking at the cherrpicked photos even though you never go out

>Can we have a Nazi parade too?
Yes you can, I'm not sure what Nazi groups you have in Switzerland but the neo-Nazis here parade once in a while with a permission. Pretty sure if you just arranged one you can do it. Pic related is from Sweden but we have this group too.

they should just all be executed

We had a pride parade last year in my town and they were dressed like perverts.

You homos need to quit acting like things like pride parades, bugchasing, and gay pedos are a fringe group when they are actively the majority of gays.

If you don't enknowlege how bad your situtation currently is you are part of the problem

Sure, Pajeet. You people hate it when white and free people have fun.

>You homos need to quit acting like things like pride parades
I'm sure they stop once it doesn't draw people anymore. Til then, it's too bad people celebrating together triggers you.

"allowed" and "forced" are different words. Guns are fun but faggots don't like the sight of them.

when gay people have fun they fuck a bunch of strangers giving them all stds so no the more fun they have the more diseases they spread.

Fact

lol. I like how now only nigs are allowed to oppose faggots. Hitler hated faggots too, you fucking retarded Mongol.

Also

> Finn
> White

Pick one

Closets can be fun.

>gay pedos targeting kids and trying to indocturnate them to feel OK about it because "muh progression"
>there is rampant purposeful spread of HIV that is killing more gays than any hate group ever has
>pride parades making a fucking mockery of your community and making more people "homophobes" than "pro-lgbt"

>they will stop when you stop giving them attention user :^)

Fuck off, you know what? Gay people can go kill themselves. If you are going to just let pedos harm kids because "muh Bacon lettice tomato pride" then WBB church was right in their hatred for you sick fucks.

Go build a Pozzing quarintine camp and die in it shitdick.

Im glad they have a high suicide rate. they should quit the degeneracy or just off it

Because it isn't public concern what you get off to. Nobody gives a fuck until you go around flaunting it to their faces ''oh look how much of a faggot I am!''. People don't ask you about your sexuality because it's a private matter and if they do they're prolly your close friends anyway so who the fuck cares. I also fap to some weird shit but I don't go around the town with fucking vore shits and telling everybody how much of a deviant I am. If you make it a public matter expect to be criticised and if you don't want to be criticised don't make it a public matter.

What is that festival / parade thing in America, something to do with gays and leather / bondage?

Saw some photos a photographer took and he described what was happening. Sounded and looked disgusting. Men walking around with erections in the street, getting jerked off by strangers. Sex acts on display in the street, strangers free to join in. Even women seemed to be getting in on it, although it was mostly men.

>Gays should be ridiculed and forced to hide their lifestyle
So the inverse of spending your entire life hiding is being conspicuous as fuck. Basically, people like you inspired pride parades.

>wanting to stop pedos from harming kids in pride parades and to not have HIV be spread
>"wow ummm uh HOMOPHOBIC AND RACIST MUCH?"

It's faggots like you who are okay with kiddie diddlers that make WBB a thing.

I used to be accepting of gays until enough of you fuckers defended pedos.

Kids safety > Your lives.

WBB church did nothing wrong

You're free to oppose them as white but I will put you in same category as Muslims and niggers just like you put me in same category as pozzers. Too bad.

>gay pedos targeting kids and trying to indocturnate them to feel OK about it because "muh progression"
Where? When you claim something, you need to give me pure facts and source.

>there is rampant purposeful spread of HIV that is killing more gays than any hate group ever has
Source? Something that is not from the 80s America. HIV situation is actually worst in Russia and former Eastern bloc countries, the ones that don't support this "open degeneracy".

>pride parades making a fucking mockery of your community and making more people "homophobes" than "pro-lgbt"
Never felt like this when I went to Pride.

i put you in the same category as mudhut mongols mate. what a fucking pedo. Please Russia, bomb finland

FPBP

>4% of the population
what do you think will happen if there's a white pride or male pride or heterosexual pride or christian pride or whatever nonminority pride movement?

also, lets have a pedophilia, necrophilia, cannibalism, incest, bestiality etc pride

you dont have to deal with this shit in russia im sure

I already think the notion of being so insecure of oneself that your idea of acceptance is to throw a parade completely based on one aspect of you; your sexuality, is fucking sad but the fact that gay parades in Canada are funded with partial taxpayer money just makes me completely hate the act.

There's a reason why they're called "gay pride" parades and not "gay rights" parades. They already have all the same rights as everyone else (in some cases MORE) but now their push is to full on "accept us or die".

Acceptance isn't a right.

>heterosexual pride
We had one a few years ago. Some hippies went to counter protest. Mostly peaceful event with a few people. Pic related are the organizers.
Video: youtube.com/watch?v=GqiTwNKEZuE
The weird thing is, it was called "hetero Pride" but they only talk about gays there.

Literally nothing stops you from doing whatever parade you want as long as you follow the law.

Well, maybe in Russia it does since you're not free country.

first post, best post

"muhh freedum"

t. I love our nanny state

Just got back from the gay parade.

Went there to hook up,

Had sex with over a dozen guys at the after party. We also took some drugs to keep us going and eventually took the party to a hotel room where one of the guys shoved a toiletbrush in my ass, the handle, I am not a degenerate.

We did give the hotel a tip though so it is all good,

There were teenagers involved but what can I say eh.

It was great, cause remember, love is love

SPBP

we got leftists too, but luckily Putin put a moratorium (100 years) on this question. you can be homo or whatever, but not in public, meaning you can't go on the streets with posters and shit. homo (night)clubs are allowed tho, but they need to be 18+
>not being a free country
kek, come here and see for yourself, we got the same degenerate shit as you do. as long as children don't see it, it's legal, for example homoclubs and shit

love your pedophile state. why pay a nanny when a gay man will watch and fuck your kid for free

>What is gay marriage for 500

ive seen russian pedo patrols that hunt them down and pour piss on them. well done

Please bring your pride parades to the middle east and Africa.

Perhaps after all those centuries we tried to educate them Anal Sex and lesbian fisting is what makes their economy finally take off.

Give it a try - for humanity.

I am against violence, but if there's no other way to fight pedophiles (worst scum ever), then it's "okay"

It's not. It only happens cause Trump wants the homo vote. That's all.

Don't lump us pedos in with guys, we're two different groups of people man.

No need to flaunt how much you like dicks in public
t. Tranny

There's nothing wrong with people celebrating at pride. There is a HUGE problem with the freaks that decide to go out in heavy bondage, almost no clothes, those that suck each others dicks in the streets, fuck in the streets, piss on each other in the streets and lewd and lascivious behavior in general.

Pretty sure "horrible betrayal of 1400 children" didn't happen in this country.

I was talking about freedom in general. I know it's not illegal to be gay, though the society is different case.
youtube.com/watch?v=nICDVTCmg2c

Tolerance of trash inspired pride parades.
Faggots will find any excuse to do all a manner of disgusting things in public if allowed to.

It's irrelevant, Mac

>we're
Kill yourself pedo scum

no it happened in this one... which also has gay marriage faggot

'We're' refers to pedos, not Sup Forums, retard.

Shut up faggot

Every time half the country is out with rainbow flags and shit some jew is wringing his hands in joy.
I tolerated such things but no more.

Looks like Jews got butthurt in our Pride because of retarded Antifas.
tundratabloids.com/2016/07/finland-helsinki-gay-pride-march-included-anti-israel-bashing-visiting-israelis-disgusted/

They usually fuck eachother in public. Its disgusting

Why are faggots so promiscous?

This.

So much this

people are not cucked and don't accept this in the open