G-gay marriage won't be a slippery slope

>g-gay marriage won't be a slippery slope

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725551/Mother-36-son-19-fell-love-met-year-gave-adoption-baby-say-willing-risk-JAIL-defend-love.html

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/y1lAU4WmWGwj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>non whites

Everytime

Pretty much my thoughts when i hear about canada

that woman is no milf

Disgusting

Btw Leaf, is bestiality legal in leafland?

Why do they have white names wtf

whoa there, 60%.

That mom is 36? She looks at least 50. 0/10, would not bang and have make me tendies.

As soon as you say faggots DON'T deserve the death penalty, you've already been cucked.

glad we are holding off on this gay-marriage shit, seems like it turned out to be terrible for westerners

I've participated in mummy cummies.

I don't see anything wrong with it personally, but I don't want to become the next liberal tent pole society needs boundaries. What happened to keeping your degeneracy on the down low?

Images seems like a bait shitpost

this makes me hard af

AWESOME

Join the ONE the ONLY genuine
/polgb/ Skype chat:
join.skype.com/y1lAU4WmWGwj

>I've participated in mummy cummies

Kill yourself my man

WHAT IN GOD'S VAGINA IS THIS?

apparently youre okay as long as you dont fuck it

this is why we invented flamethrowers

Slippery Slope fallacy still stands.

Every issue should be treated individually. If no objective harm can be found in two adults of the same sex marrying each other, then it is not a problem. When there is objective harm in sexual relationships between parent and child, then it is a problem.

It's hardly complicated.

Wow, the selection of women must be pretty rough when hot-dogging mom is the saturday night game plan.

fuck this world

>netherlands
every time

Marriage isn't a human right, as it requires consent from another party. It's legal, but it isn't a right.

If you support gay marriage you have no logical argument to say no to the continued redefinition of marriage in regards to incest, polygamy or bestiality.

Your blood is 60% syrup?

>the leaf post with a nervous anticipation. He knows Fort McMurray is still burning and the Africans le diversity man hired are too busy getting gibsmedats instead of beating the fire with their sticks.
>As the fire draws nearer, the leaf starts to look for a new house. Unfortunately chinamen have bought all the property in any city that's relevant. The leaf ponders. Should he spend 1.5 million on a shack where old druggies use to cook meth out of?

>He decides against it as the refugees Mr. Trudeau brought over need housing. The leaf begins to contemplate existence over some poutine and Tim Hortons coffee.

Your country is 60% "white"

Hawt

>.00001 percent of the population are engaging in sex i don't like! Bbbuuh buh Ban!

This is why people like Ted Cruz lost handily. People who think allowing outlier behavior encourages more people to engage in outlier behavior are retarded. It's the 100 percent 'personal choice' meme that does this to people.

How the fuck does that make sense?

Don't blame fags for an abusive mother.

Being repulsed by the thought of fucking your own mother transcends all species of animals. How sick do you have to be to counteract that?

Who declared marriage a human right?

inb4 the United Nations

It's a banal technicality of the law's wording that they're working out and the media is making a circus of it. They didn't legalize bestiality.

>mom looks like a turbodyke.
>Kid looks like a mix between a mexican and a mongol.
Damn that's not like in my chinese cartoons

Who cares tbqh as long as they aren't making retarded babies

Sorry for being rational about things.

we can blame abusive mothers for fags

If you allow gay marriage you legally have to allow gay adoption. Gay couples are less likely to monogamous, they're more likely to do drugs, commit domestic violence, and gays are more likely to molest children. We just don't know the psychological and developmental ramifications of raising children in same sex households even if the couple is perfectly well adjusted. Children that have the sort of fire and ice that is the typical male and female parents usually turn out better in life when compared to broken homes. It is dangerous to open this demographic up to adoption, at the very least there needs to be more research done on this because once you let it happen you can't take it back.

>dubs
Gibing you independence was a mistake.

Why is slippery slope a fallacy?

marriage is a contract that commits to stay thogether so you can raise a solid and healthy family. Can you tell me what the fuck would faggot get married ? Can I marry ma favorite shoes too ?

you dont need to get married to fuck another guy in the ass and be an abomination

>m-muh love is love

marriage has nothing to do with that pansy

I think it simply happened because the law havent thought about it 'foreplay with an animal' they just outlawed beastiality but the defintion of beastiality = fucking

im sure next conservative governement will fix this. Of course Trudeau won't do it because the year is 2016

That tendies meme is still alive.? Why does pol enable degeneracy?

>Spics
>Incest

What a surprise

Non-sequitor

I'm honestly not surprised anymore.

Thats the thing... there will always be a massive increase in chance of retard babies with incest.

>
You only diddle 60% of the poodles you kidnap? That number is still pretty upsetting.

Woody Allen did this and no one gave a shit because he makes "good" movies. I was repulsed when I found out he married his step daughter who he had been raising since she was a young child.

It's more about legal issues and feeling "equal"

I see, thanks for the explanation leafs

it's supposed to be a fallacy when you're suggesting one thing will lead to another without a rational basis
but fag to incest/pedo/beast isnt slippery slope its literally just applying the same argument for fags to other groups

Then how about making illegal for people with AIDS to have children. Or making it illegal for midgets to have children.

The argument against incest is simply that the kids will be born retarded right?

DESU I think it's disgusting but where we're standing right now as a society, it needs to be addressed. There is no line anymore for what's acceptable or not after gay marriage was recognised.

no

>mummy cummies

Still not complicated.

If science points out with enough reasonable validity there are too many risks involved if gay couples adopt children, then gay marriage should be allowed but not the adoption of children.

That's why I wrote it's so simple. All you need to do is let go of "but it's gross" and just plainly evaluate stuff. Slippery slope fears don't make sense. You can set crystal clear boundaries.

These kinds of relationships are more natural than homosexual degeneracy.

What's the point of allowing gay marriage if you don't give them the rights that married couple share?

Politics is not a rational argument.

When you are debating politics, you are debating between various actors that are in play with stated goals

The slippery slope fallacy does not apply in this situation.

>I can't plan who I fall in love with
Why would this be any different for pedophiles and people attracted to animals?

fuck I fell in love with my sandwich. Can I marry him now?

>Fort McMurray
>Still burning

Holy fuck, you are out of date on the news there bud.

Fort McMurray is flooded now.

>Can you tell me what the fuck would faggot get married ? Can I marry ma favorite shoes too ?

Man marrying a man = no harm
You marrying a shoe = no harm

What possible sane reason would I have to object you marrying a damn shoe? If that makes you happy, there is absolutely zero damage done to anything or anyone. If I'd find offense in it, it is therefore completely my problem.

>but that's not what marriage is about

If there is no impossibility in marrying you to a shoe regardless, then it does not matter and you can go right ahead and marry a shoe.

ITT we learn why slippery slope was never a logical fallacy.

The end days are truly upon us.

>Her younger son called adopted spic "dad"

Keks

That's disgusting

Like with most things, mother and son is only hot in 2D. As you can see in the OP and many other cases, it's absolutely revolting in real life.

You're not contradicting anything I wrote.

Gays marrying = no harm, therefore allow it
Couple with AIDS having children = harm, so a ban could be considered

And you'd have two laws. One allowing gay marriage, and another to ban having children due to harm.

>marriage has been made a human right

This makes my autism boil

>YOU CANNOT MAKE RIGHTS REEEEEEEEREEEEEE! READ SOME FUCKING PHILOSOPHY YOU MOTHER FUCKERS

Will someone explain how this is related to gay marriage

More common than you think for people who were seperated at conception or a very early age.

Fuck off swamp kraut

Whatever you say Colgate.

God doesn't have a vagina, you silly Willy !

hot

Every time

Genetic attraction is a bitch.

Agreed, Bro/Sis is the only acceptable form of wincest.

>marriage is a contract that commits you two to stay thogether so you can raise a solid and healthy family.

ie a man and a woman only forever and ever.

And yes it hurts marriage when you make a joke out of it. It hurts the family unit and society's values

>What possible sane reason would I have to object you marrying a damn shoe

libertarians are the worst

Netherlands would rather hold liberty above all else in this case, which is admirable but retarded at the same time.

Your statements are correct such as increased drug use, molestation of children, HIV cases, etc. but that doesn't mean shit to someone who can't step out of his philosophical framework box to look at something objectively.

Jesus Christ. I wouldn't do it even if my arms were broken.

>not one rational argument against it ITT
No rationality on Sup Forums, no way!

Why is marriage considered a human right? I wan't an explanation.

Well i have seen 3D BrotherxSister and it's hot. The thing about 3D MotherxSon, it's that only 1 in maybe 10k 3D woman older than 30 look as good as 2D woman older than 30.

Literally, not figuratively, actually literally plebbit. Get the fuck out.

So he came out of her vagina when born and is now cumming back in ? Circle of life

Incest is an abomination and goes against mainstream social values and common morality.

I fucking knew someone here would not only recognize it but announce it himself.

because...... uuh....... we love each other and you're being toxic and sexist???

Still not rational. Ban what scientifically causes harm, allow what doesn't. The latter gets lawfully banned, the former is allowed. Result: no threat of slippery slope.

>It hurts the family unit and society's values

If you acknowledge that many straight couples have no problem whatsoever with gay marriage, and are perfectly happy together, then each one of them grinds that argument to dust and prove that couples who do feel "damaged" when gays marry have a problem that is completely on their side.

You guys should just stop grasping at straws and admit you're against gay marriage because you simply find it distasteful and don't want to "see" it.

>I've participated in mummy cummies.

>Yuropoor
Every time.

>Common morality
I kek at the very notion

>Two consenting adults

Except the fact that the mother probably groomed him after the father probably left her psychotic ass.

This is literally post child abuse and child sex grooming or whatever.

He's not even looking at it from a liberty trumps all standpoint. He said he wants to allow gay marriage but take away their right to adopt afterwards, it doesn't make any sense.