What do you think of Swiss gun laws?

What do you think of Swiss gun laws?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/fastfeatures/can-a-felon-own/2014/11/17/id/607940/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/02/07/nra-interferes-with-atf-operations/1894355/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>if they have no criminal record

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAAAA FREEEDOOOM

SHALL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I don't know Mr. Freedom Man, what do YOU think?

Guns are scari

>can't carry guns loaded
Cucks.

This same applies to the US retard. Felons cannot own guns.

Swiss gun laws are laxer than most libshit states, dumb brainlet spic.

>liberal states = stricter gun laws
americans are truly retarded

No you're fucking stupid. You know very well that liberalism falls under a different political alignment in the US.

If by different you mean idiotic and illogical, sure.

>Felons cannot own guns.
Please gringo, you know as well as I do the NRA has lobbied enforcement into oblivion, nevermind the actual loopholes in the law
"A 1965 amendment to the federal Firearms Act of 1938 allows felons who want to own a gun the ability to apply for "relief from the disability of not being able to possess a gun."

Read Full Article Here Can a Felon Own a Gun? 5 Federal Law Loopholes
Urgent: Do you approve of Pres. Trump’s job performance? Vote Here Now! "

newsmax.com/fastfeatures/can-a-felon-own/2014/11/17/id/607940/

>mfw burguers will unironically defend not having a gun counts as a disability.

>Read Full Article Here Can a Felon Own a Gun? 5 Federal Law Loopholes
Urgent: Do you approve of Pres. Trump’s job performance? Vote Here Now! "

Why the fuck did that crap get added to my post?!

>you need to go to court to reinstate your rights

This is true for many countries fucking imbecile. Felons are banned from guns unless courts restore their rights which is very unlikely. Dumb tacobrain.

Looks like they are somewhere between America and Canada's gun laws.

Why would anyone allow guns to be in the reach of regular civilians?

Why not? Hunting and sport is good fun for many people. Personally I don't hunt, I'm a bit too squeamish for it and don't really find fun in killing animals but I absolutely love me some target shooting.

Background checks, criminal exemption from licensing, etc can clearly do a lot of keep guns from being too widely available to undesirable people.

Canada has 30.4 guns per 100 people, that's around the same as Austria, Iceland and Norway, and none of us have rampant American gun problems.

You have to go to court to "reinstate" your rights? What the fuck are you talking about? You go to court when your rights are violated only you common law idiots have to ask a judge to do something that's automatic in the rest of the world.

Anyway it is a way to allow felons to own guns dumbass

You lose second amendment rights.if you are a felon retard. They only way to reinstate those rights is to petition a court. The "relief of disability" clause is absolutely bullshit. It never happens and I dare you to find a case of it so.

canadian gun laws are better than california and new jersey

The ability to apply in court for a redress of grievances is a huge part of American law. Not that I would expect you to know that.

>muh evul NRA boogeyman

Saw some weird laws for California, like having to open the upper receiver to reload an AR15 and not allowing pistol grips on rifles so you get these weird stocks that has completely closed in the middle so you can'y wrap your hand around the grip. What's with that?

I am happy with our laws here, even though most Americans would find them draconian, but California's seemed really slipshod and weird.

And in the rest of the world you never lose rights you stupid get, people going to prison only have them suspended during their sentence or they're applied as specific part of the sentence eg you may be suspended of some political rights (holding down a federal job) if you're found guilty of corruption.

>And in the rest of the world you never lose rights you stupid get

You paint this like you've got the superior set up here, but I am actually quite glad felons lose the right to guns or travel because they were fucking trafficking drugs and shit.

Except that has nothing to do with what I've said dumbass. The only way for felons to regain their rights is to go to court. Violent felons are extremely rarely granted their rights back. The vast majoroty of felons regaining their gun rights through courts are for non-violent felonies such as smoking weed or avoiding kike taxes. A rapist or domestic abuser gaining their 2A rights back is very slim.

I've never seen a gun besides the regular SG550

sup genevafag

wrong

Any Swissanon know anything about hunting laws there?

In civil code systems you are suposed to follow the letter of the law, in order to legally own a firearm you need a letter demonstrating no criminal record, it's as simple as that, you're a felon you won't be able to buy a gun, no exceptions.

The article I quoted is 5 different loopholes plus, as I mentioned, it's often near impossible to even run background checks in the US, how often have you read or known about people with criminal records purchasing firearms in your country? It's a broken system, it's broken on purpose, the NRA lobbies not just against laws but enforcement, what the fuck am I writing in Spanish here?

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/02/07/nra-interferes-with-atf-operations/1894355/

I like our system the best, I just wish the classifications weren't so reactionary and arbitrary.