American motorsports are a glimpse into the mind of an average American

American motorsports are a glimpse into the mind of an average American.
>simple
>easy to understand
>bloated
>manufactured drama
>ADD friendly, HFCS included
>full of commercials
>constant chatter
At least the rest of the globe can turn sometimes to the right too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YRyO_OayRg
autoweek.com/article/formula-one/fia-reports-just-one-overtaking-pass-during-f1-russian-grand-prix-sochi
youtube.com/watch?v=l33fazA5Dzg
youtu.be/hm4ncLWb1eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you aware that Nascar is not the only motosport that takes place in the US?

>america
youtube.com/watch?v=2YRyO_OayRg

Nascar is the most watched and the most hyped up motorsport in the USA. Others are "yuropoor trash" as they put it.

Does the average euro even watch anything other and boring F1?
Most interesting really championships happen in europe, but it's hard to imagine they even get a fraction of the attention F1 gets.

Rally and rallycross is the largest motorsport in Scandinavia and especially Finland.
Hillclimb, drifting and trackracing like DTM and STCC is also huge.
>t. live next to where the Swedish rally is held

autoweek.com/article/formula-one/fia-reports-just-one-overtaking-pass-during-f1-russian-grand-prix-sochi
Thrilling sport you got there.

F1 sucks, rally is where it's at. The best motorsport there is.

>not going to the dragstrip

Y'all are losing some fun stuff.

Is there any good online community where you can see news and discuss anything related to rally and the like?
I tried making a few threads on Sup Forums but it was a waste of time, those faggots only care about F1.

>drag
Literally worse than IndyCar and Nascar combined.

Why?

Used to drive in folk races. Was pretty popular where I crew up
youtube.com/watch?v=l33fazA5Dzg

>pisa no acelador
>corrida acaba dois segundos depois

I kinda like the ADAC GT Masters.
Pretty nice cars and not as gay as F1...

>step on gas and run around in circles

Can play that game too. It's just your personal taste.

F1 is fucking awful and most people know it by now. There are lots and lots of touring car series, one make race series and semiprofessional rallies here to watch racing in person instead of on the telly.

>step on gas and run around in circles
But that's retarded too, that's why I compared drag to nascar and indy. Only brainlets enjoy these.

Drag racing is 10% driver skill and 90% a car and especially engine building and therefore money pissing competition. There is absolutely no way to outmaneuver a more powerful opponent through skilled driving, simply speaking they just stomp the throttle and the more powerful car WILL be the winner if nothing goes horribly wrong.

People do watch local events. Which happens in places with little to no population.
Dad joined a off road event group, and 1/3 of the people in it is people from the nearest city(2 hours drive away). So they come driving in a medium-large car, with a car on the drag trailer.
Beyond that, people do watch bike stuff. And off road racing.
I mean, since we got Peter Solberg, we got a lot of people watching car races instead of F1.

Like i said, it's your personal taste, there's people who like it and will call you a faggot for you not liking it, like you call them a brainlet.

For me that's the fun of it. You basically take a car that is a piece of shit and make it faster than most sportscars around the world. (In terms of acceleration). There's people here beating firebreathing V8's with 4banger shitboxes.

Everyone here in the countryside of the north love rally, folk racing and ice racing. No one gives a shit about F1 here.

There's actually a fair bit of enjoyment to NASCAR. First of all you always have the entire track and every single fight for positions in your sight when attending live, unlike grand prix tracks where you'll see about two and a half corners. And there's really constant fighting for positions going on, unlike grand prix racing where you'll witness two or three overtakes if you attend live. Sadly the management is completely ruining NASCAR racing through new rules that throw the competitiveness under the wheels for more "entertainment".

and? the faster you go the more fun it is, and it isnt especially expensive to make a 9 second 1/4 mile car. comparing drag and the shit you guys do is like comparing the kingda rollercoaster to one that has all the hoops and turns and is an actual whole ride. both are fun

This was before nascar turned to shit in the 2000s

>b-but it's your taste
Typical brainlet argument.

Now you're being childish. Then tell me, what's a intelligent person category?

And we respect driver skill more than money pissing. Clubslalom, or as you call it autocross, is popular among amateurs here. All a beginner will really need is a gutted shitbox on hard, low suspension. We also have a lot of amateur rallies and a lot of amateur precision offroad trials.

I actually like the stage racing rules that NASCAR adopted last year. In theory they lead to harder racing during the earlier laps of long races.

In reality they literally steal progress from drivers just to make the playing field even again.

As if constant yellow flags for ghost debris to lump the field back together weren't bad enough.

>the winner is pretty much decided before the race even starts
>the cars might as well be remote controlled and it wouldn't make a difference
>there's little to no variation between races, no variables whatsoever to make it entertaining to watch
>race ends before it even starts
You might say you think that the cars 'look cool vroom vroom', but as a motorsport competition, it's the lowest form of entertainment possible.

>bla blah blah excuses

Don't try to change the subject and tell me which categories you thing are "for intelligent people" you dishonest fuck.

It'd be more popular if you had any capable drivers

Nice argument there, brainlet.

I asked you to tell me which category you thing are the "smartest" and you are just shitting excuses and other stuff. Just admit already that you have no idea what you're talking about.

>which category you thing are the "smartest"
Pretty much anything that isn't and the like, like rally or touring.

Fucking this

You really need to stop it with the Reddit spacing. DO NOT press enter to seperate post numbers or every single sentence of yours.

Captain Autismo over and out

$100 says you put the car in the wall before the 60.

>hurr reddit spacing

Buy a better monitor.

Agreed. I can understand the appeal of modifying your car and then competing against your friends at a local drag strip, but it's not an entertaining sport to watch on TV. Pretty much any other form of auto racing is better.

My bad, macaco.
I'm phone posting and (only) your posts really stick out because of said reason.

Forgot pic

Then think before shitting through your finger, Muhammad.

You are still doing it, you retarded monkey munching cuck. Your pathetic excuse of a human life will come to an end soon and you know it. Cya

you're the only one I've seen who posts like this though

Because you're either phoneposting or have a very shit monitor.

You are actually fucking retarded.

> tfw our only presence in motor sport is a truck
At least they absolutely roflstomp all competition though.

What do you mean. Are you gonna point out that everyone does "Redditspacing" because you're posting from your phone?

are you talking about nascar or monster jam?

Sirotkin got a seat at Williams.

what

It's been a while since I've encountered a brainlet like you. Look at your posts in this thread and compare them with everyone elses, do you actually have shits fir brain? I literally showed you exactly what I'm talking about with (You)r screenshot. Kys

Seriously tho, what exactly is Redditspacing. I've been ehre for years and only in the last two years everybody been forcing this shit;

you are the first person i've ever seen who puts a new line after the post number

I've been typing like this for pretty much the entire time and just very recently people been calling that is redditspacing. Idk if newfags or some very well elaborated ruse.

>IndyCar
>bad
>not simultaneously being a faster NASCAR and a less pretentious Formula 1 with more passing
It's the best motorsport that isn't WRC or WEC

Implying americans know something about cars

>the only thing Lancia builds now are euro cuck boxes

Sad ending for such company desu.

>tfw gigi galli won't be the father of your children

group B was for real men

Too bad didn't last longer. Although there are some smaller championships around that are close to it.

Ridiculously high tune shitboxes a best
youtu.be/hm4ncLWb1eg