How fucked is the USA if Hillary wins?

How fucked is the USA if Hillary wins?

>immediate citizenship for 11 million Mexicans, increasing the Democrat voter base
>Paul Ryan and establishment republicans are dying to go full cuck and support a de facto open border with Mexico
>5/9 supreme Court judges will be liberals, possibly more

What's the end game? How can increased healthcare for illegals be funded?

I see it as the middle class getting taxed to death.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtu.be/t5Sty0Bqzjs
youtu.be/QzCQg94oOmk
twitter.com/1080p/status/762430843520360448
periscope.tv/MartinShkreli/1eaJbLAbbBoKX
youtube.com/watch?v=5o7FIsd8XGw
mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2016/8/9/pulse_shooter_s_fath.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QjamgA1u8hg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Extrenely fucked.

If it weren't for the Supreme court nominations we would just continue our slow decay (but with added homeland terror attacks).

But the supreme court being overwhelmingly liberal will fuck this country for decades and wreck our 2nd amendment.

Don't forget:

>guaranteed war with Russia and possibly China
>More American deaths to ISIS
>More troops in the Middle East

Reminder that Hillary fainted and had a concussion from stress due to the Benghazi debacle
cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

>Hillary having an episode in the middle of a speech
youtu.be/t5Sty0Bqzjs

>Hillary having an epileptic seizure after 3 reporters asked her questions
youtu.be/QzCQg94oOmk

>Martin Shkreli on Hillarys apparent health problems
twitter.com/1080p/status/762430843520360448

>full 2 hour video of Martin Shkreli discussing Hillarys health problems
periscope.tv/MartinShkreli/1eaJbLAbbBoKX

>Montage of Hillary being sick
youtube.com/watch?v=5o7FIsd8XGw

Hillary is too sick to be president. She already has all of these problems and shes 69. Assuming she wins two terms, she will almost be 80 years old and will basically be an invalid

only a complete retard or a shill would actually support her at this point. I want you to try and explain why anyone should vote for her

The US is the late stage Roman Empire

Profiting off of a country on hard times by making it shittier.

so fucked I would actually move to the UK.

at least you guys got Brexit.

Where are we though?

475?
368?

How far are we in comparison to Rome? I'm scared

Same situation as Europe with the white middle class being taxed so heavily they stop reproducing.

What would you do if things get better in 4 years?

Honestly. What would you do? Would you admit you were wrong?

We're not starving to death, so we're somewhere near the end of the republic.

delete that gif

"get better" statistically or individually?

The Central Americans are the Huns, just waiting for the Goths (Mexicans) to make the border open

Nice can't wait to see who becomes our Caesar

But what if we don't get a Caesar and just end it here?

I'd say you still have time and probably won't see a collapse in your lifetime. You won't be immediately fucked if you elect Hillary, since you are still fairly well off.
You really need to elect Trump to prevent this decline

Statistically.

But fuck it, individually, too. Answer both, I suppose.

Republicans would never win again
then again how is that a bad thing

republicans would still hold the house and shitcan any wackadoo legislation hillary tries to push through. they can hold up shit indefinitely. its a three part system for a reason. she will basically be white obama. not really much different for better or worse.

You mean if Hitlery had a change of heart and started doing the opposite of what shes been doing all these years? Not a chance, there is a warm spot in hell for her

No, she doesn't have a change of heart, she does exactly what she says she'll do and use liberal policies, the republicans cede, and the economy booms and the world becomes safer.

Would you sit there and say things would have been better under Trump?

>>More American deaths to ISIS
oh man shes gonna bring a fuckload of them to the mainland US

Hillary is irrelevant. She is close to death. If she wins, it will be President Cane.

>How fucked is the USA if Hillary wins?
There is no longer a USA if Hillary wins.

>the world becomes safer

Dude if she pass we are all going to die in nuclear fire .

Nope ill say its due to our republican Congress and house. Just like when Bill was President.

We go from USA to USSA.

This is a woman who dropped bombs on Bosnia-Herzegovina in order to take media focus off of the blue dress of Monica Lewinsky.

She is a maniac.

This is a hypothetical. Even if you don't believe it could ever happen now, what if it does.

I can't think of anything that could explain that reaction except Bill was having an intense eye contact moment with some hot ass piece girl with a giant rack and she was giving him the fuck me eyes while he's holding ha D's with his wife during her dNC nomination

Most importantly:

>havens like Sup Forums are shutdown via Federal suit
>ADL likely involved in censorship efforts
>YouTube is kill
>Sup Forums is kill
>registered sites like TRS get their members criminally prosecuted
>online Wacos everywhere
Basically the Internet ceases to exist.

What if they lose the house again in 2018?

it's not gonna fucked sage to the troll

>How fucked is the USA if Hillary wins?

it's about the same either way and don't forget it, you're fucked just what brand of fuckery do you prefer remembering that either brand is designed around divisive rhetoric on purpose, you will be easier to rule hating your neighbor rather than joining forces with him to oust the oligarchs

Have hope

we're fucked either way, we've been fucked for a long time, america is a very, very corrupt place despite what hollywood tries to tell us/you

>But the supreme court being overwhelmingly liberal will fuck this country for decades and wreck our 2nd amendment.

impossible to wreck the 2nd amendment without breaking up the Union, but I could see the federal government devolving into further illegal acts for sure, but honestly if this became a thing it would just end up with jews and blacks being killed in mass numbers again, along with the handicapped

yeah im becoming illegal immigrant meme if she wins. is alabama cool?

Calling her "Hitlery" is an insult to Hitler.

cock should have more open sores on it, then perfect!

places like Denmark have insane taxes yet have a high quality of life and enjoyment becuase very little immigrants

jesus fucking christ

i'm donating money to Donald Trump, brb

>immediate citizenship for 11 million Mexicans
It's likely at least double that. Somewhere in the 20-30million range. Read Adios America by Ann Coulter if you want context as to why that number is bullshit.

As to your question, America will only exist in name. The founding stock/fully assimilated Europeans who appreciate our nations History and principles will be doomed to become a minority, and the left likely won't lose again.

Not to mention supreme court nominees. Fuck.

>lets americans die
>sells weapons to our enemies
how is this bitch not tried for treason?!
how is she winning!?

So what roll over and die? At least Trump is trying to change things and he may very well shift the entire spectrum away from shame tactics and PC.

>Importing exploding achmeds
Thats the real problem
Then sharia law
Then you are beheaded
Mexicans hate islam
Mexicans will be your best allies vs muslims as compensation

>is alabama cool?
Nope

Flooding the country with Mexicans. Removing restrictions on middle-eastern travel. More globalism, more war.

It doesn't matter as long as media runs propaganda saying things are "better", right? Fucking demon.

If Hillary is elected she will make sure the UK gets a shitty trade deal. She, like Obama, said that the UK would be at the back of the line.

Hillary winning would be a disaster for Brexit.

It's a fucking hypothetical m8.

I don't care how unlikely the outcome is, I'm just wondering what would you do if the outcome happens.

I don't support Hillary or her shill ways
but I suspect that she will fuck this country so hard the left never face an easy election again.
We can only make America great again when we have truly hit rock bottom. She will ge us their in no time.
So part of me wants her to win.

how many dindus over there?

You uh got any more of them pics leafbro?

mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2016/8/9/pulse_shooter_s_fath.html

Hillary Clinton invited the father of Omar Mateen to sit behind her in a rally outside of Orlando. Imagine if Trump invited Dylan Roof's parents to sit behind him at a speech outside Charleston South Carolina? Or the San Bernardino shooters' parents? We would never ever hear the end of it from you people ... and you would be right!

>Imagine if Trump invited Dylan Roof's parents to sit behind him at a speech outside Charleston South Carolina? Or the San Bernardino shooters' parents?

If the message that Donald Trump was selling is that we need to support them and work together to make sure nothing like this happens again, then things would be fine.

But Trump's message is fuck them, they're losers with a crazy son.

Neocons think hillary will just be another 4 horrible years and then a republican shoein in 2020.

Reality is they wont have the demographics to win anymore. They already rely on indeps and center dems to vote right to even win now.

Hillary will start WW3 and all northern hemisphere countries will cease to exist.

So we need to support the father of a man who pledged allegiance to ISIS and committed "the deadliest terrorist attack on US soil since 9/11"?

Especially one who says stuff that is VERY incongruous with the democrats message, such as:
youtube.com/watch?v=QjamgA1u8hg
It's bullshit.

>Select all images with bridges
top kek

She's coming in with the GGI/Clinton Foundation to change the world as much as she can.

You thought Bush went gung ho?

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Bill and Hill are both sickly. Their time is running out.

They've got 4 years to fuck shit up. Clock is ticking.

They're gonna lose but they have to go to war anyway. They have to see the plan through.

The Clintons are beyond ambitious. They have a plan. They have a vision. Their people are more delusional than conventional neocons.

They're gonna fuck up big. It's in the tea leaves.

Look at the people she's associated with.

She'll probably try something crazy in Pakistan or piss off Indians. She might destabilize Southeast Asia.

They've got some zany world domination scheme and it's not gonna work out.

>increasing the Democrat voter base
>Catholic Mexicans will vote for the party that promotes fag marriage and tranny rights, as well as ape lives matter

all the things hillary promised, very fucked if she is going to do them. and quite possibly it will be so

and with trump it will be civil war as they will refuse to give up power and detailed info about things that would proof them to be vile as fuck

this is the same over-(pre)-reacting that was done with Obama

LITERALLY NOTHING WILL CHANGE

Hillary is super steady and super status quo, she want's even less change then Obama wanted, and about the only thing Obama changed was healthcare - a little

If this shit had been true about Obama we should all be in our Islamic Fema death camps about now...

Can anyone name to me ONE big fear they have under a theoretical Hillary term?

Supreme court judges.

That gif is unrealistic, Hillary doesn't give head. Everyone knows this

>Hillary getting elected to begin a majority liberal supreme Court and specifically to ensure illegals get citizenship is the same as Obama being pernablocked by congress

That's Monica's job

Liberals aren't stupid enough to repeal the 2nd directly. They'll continue adding to their tens of thousands of layers progressively chipping away at individual rights, restricting new weapon sales, and making self-defense as legally dangerous as possible for individuals until people are too scared to shoot the gudboy who spreadin da wurds of Jesus in their living room at 2AM. It's already happened.

Gunfags will put up with it and do nothing but whine, like they have for 70 years.

The Jews have manipulated the world to their ends in timelines measured in centuries. Burgers have the attention span of goldfish. They can wait you out.

Cathols are so cucked they have been voting for those things for a while now. Most Cathols give fuck all for Christian values or doctrine.

Would let that one correct my record, if you know what I mean.

Come to Texas swedebro.

That's the problem, they lie and control so much that even if things are statistically better we won't know it. Since they've been proven to bullshit such a vast amount of info, and do so much illegal shit while in power, we can never trust any source saying things are better under them.

This cannot be mended in their lifetime. They cannot be trusted. It will take 2-3 generations of success before we can even know that it's not a short term lie, and by then the people in power will be dead.

We'll be in a good spot when Hillary wins. That's why everyone with an education is voting for her, and not Drumpf.

>Can anyone name to me ONE big fear they have under a theoretical Hillary term?

30-50+ million Mexicans being granted voting power in the United States in exchange for eternal gibs, making Democrats mathematically undefeatable in the majority of the country.

The Supreme Court being seated with even more liberals and Jews.

Lieberals deny both of these as key parts of their agenda?

Ok, maybe?

I mean I think she is so down the middle she would probably pick a super centrist judge, look at Obama's recent nomination Merric Garland who is kind of conservative

Does the supreme court even determine who is a legal citizen and who is not?

If this is the biggest fear you have then you don't have much to fear...

This

If shillery and the dems win this election it will be a decisive victory for globalism.

>Obama nominated a somewhat moderate liberal to make congress look bad for not approving his nomination.
>Therefore, Hillary's nominations will be complete centrists when she has won the presidency for the next 4 years.

this shill.

Garland conservative?

Hah hah hah hah.

Yep. Turn in your guns and your ballZ. Truthfully, you're not really using either so it's no big deal.

Your dumbass parents voted for raygun and shrubite trickle down dream economics, so ya reap what you sow.

Bow down now

Mate are you retarded she already said there will be complete internet censorship and she will be suspending the second amendment permanently.

>super status quo
yeah, thats the problem.

i'm getting real fucking tired of limp wristed euro's, in their ivory tower full of gibsmedats and hadron colliders, wagging their fingers at the US for being the world police. fuck them, no more free defense services. no more handouts to other countries.

Where in the fuck is Seychelle?

Can I build a big-ass military complex in your waters?