youtube.com/watch?v=awtWSj_qTkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember, always put all caps SAGE inthe opinions field

youtube.com/watch?v=dCe6e23yIT8

Obligational

shiftfrequency.com/primary-shows-trump-win_in-nov/

obligatory post

>shiftfrequency.com/primary-shows-trump-win_in-nov/
this shit is hilarious. Bascially thinly veiled bullseye painting.

What's even funnier is that you probably won't remember. When they update the model to fit Hillary's win, you'll still be saying how accurate it is.

you have no idea how that works retard

>implying there won't multiple big happenings

That's right, Trump has no chance, so don't bother going out to vote for Hillary.

Ha, BTFO'D leafbitch

>inb4 cherry picked poll

t. highschool dropout

How much do the kikes pay you to switch proxies and spam? Or do you do it for free?

I GOT ME A CAR
ITS AS BIG AS A WHALE
AND WE'RE HEADIN ON DOWN TO THE LOVE SHACK

You really underestimate the program.

CTR dealt directly with chinese moot to buy Sup Forums passes in bulk. Why do you think we don't get b&?

You're in our sandbox.

GREAT ARGUMENT

10/10

Just a reminder that if you go against Hillary things will go very bad for you.

Honestly, her being a completely untouchable criminal mastermind who wouldn't think twice about snuffing you out if you cross her just makes me like her more.

We thought you guys had a healthy fear of Obama. This is really going to drive you over the edge. Start planning your revolution now.

Fucking nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

CTR is ruining the internet.

Why are Drumpfkins so easily triggered?

Trumpfags BTFO

>you have no idea how that works retard
Canadian education system.

R A R E

A

R

E

Imagine waking up every day and seeing thing you know aren't real, like Hillary beating Trump in swing states, Obama's approval going up, unemployment dropping, etc.

Something right in front of your face, but you know it's not real. It's a lie, it's a scam, it's a conspiracy. And it's everywhere, it's all around you. Everyone is in on it. You can hardly turn on the TV or read a news article. You start to see it creep into everything. Hillary killed a guy. She can't get up the stairs. The olympics are just globalist propaganda. It all starts to make sense, but it's like you're speaking another language when you try to tell someone.

>only 14% of the country is voting republican

No bias there

I want him do go further down just so Sup Forums can shut the fuck up about him winning. I feel sorry for the retards that donated to him. LMAO

Because they have the mentality of literal children

Bangladesh is becoming more 'uncommon' tier than rare these days.

We should ban all canadian originated IP's for a while, so the niggers at CTR have to vpn through another country.

Your office is on massachusetts ave.

I'm in the UPS store on the first floor.

Who in your office drives the prius with the hillary sticker?

>the first one of thew guy getting hit by train

how the fuck is that premeditated

>Canadian flag

No surprise there.

>using the very start when Trump was a literally who orangutan in people's minds as a line of best fit

wew

I am #ArtilleryForHillary now

Goodbye Trump!

youtube.com/watch?v=awtWSj_qTkE

You disgrace.

*sigh* shills

I replied to your comment just now without saging.

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The primary isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only Iowa. Does not having the lead in corn holing central count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the caucus is still on? Trump is still campaigning ight now and they have been the top of the polls for how many months now? He's campaigning againstvone of the worst senators in the Senate who just happen to have a lead because he conned.a bunch of Jesus freaks. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Trump is one of the best fucking businessmen in the nation, he rocked the polls last year and would of won the last debate if Megyn Kelly didn't mediate. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Cruz just dropped a point. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Trump because hes good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking people on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

SAGE

do they have a list of 90s pop songs to choose from for their shill posts?

bye bye Drumpf. Sup Forums is a loser mentality, you guys don't deserve to see your shitty white supremacy come to fruition. Multi-culturalism wins!

>If you insult Trump you will end up dead! Praise KEK!
>If you insult Hillary there will be an EBBBBULLLL conspiracy to have you assasinated! #CROOKEDHILLARY #SHILLFORTRUMP Oh shit, facebook, how do I delete that last post?

It's even worse now. 7.5

7 point fucking 5

Op is a fag.