EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3Xa6_WAuws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jews

It is time.

>2 Obraz flags

SUONI SUOMALAISILLE NEEKERIT JA RYSSÄT JA HURRIT VITTUUN RÄÄÄÄÄ

To arms, my bretheren. If Asia is for Asians, Africa is for Africans, then Europe is for Europeans.

Im ok with this

Europe is for Germans

This.

>Europe is for the nation that has led to the death of the most Europeans and European descendents, including their own citizens.
>Europe is for the nation that has been importing terrorism and desparity en masse.

No, Hans, No it's not.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BARBARIANS GET OUT

aboriginal European rights.

Europeans have a legit claim in Europe. They're the Native Europeans.

They're Euro Abos. Eurasian Aborigines.

Can't really argue against that.

I wish every one of those flags had their own successor country on some artificial or conquered 3rd world continent based off their home country and act as a purified and more successful evolved version of the superior Aryan and Germanic/Nordic/Viking people with billions of genetically enhanced and spiritually empowered demigods in a hyper advanced futuristic society.

Went full autism at the end but fuck it its a fantasy.

>Europe is for the nation that has led to the death of the most Europeans and European descendents, including their own citizens.
We are the only ones even trying and getting anywhere before the US fuck everything up as usual!

>Europe is for the nation that has been importing terrorism and desparity en masse.
Yeah, we need to fix that.

Stop this you fucking idiots

Basing your organization off the fucking third Reich won't do anything, you will just be another Neo-Nazi group filled with federal informants, be fucking original

That's not our symbol you dip.

>be original
It doesn't fucking work

Reminds me of this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=q3Xa6_WAuws

Beatle disagrees

>h-hey guys let's save Europe
>how user?
>LETS DRESS LIKE THE MOST HATED PEOPLE IN ALL HISTORY
>That'll get people to become Nationalistic

We're not dead senpai

The day you decide to to that, it'll be too late.
You went too far by killing Poles, kicking out the Jews somewhere else would've been better. You made nationalism and patriotism be a completely "villainous" ideal.
Hitler as great as he was, he fucked everything up for our later generation.

GET RID OF MERKEL, GET HER OUT
OUT OUT OUT

That's a bit....ya know...racist, you know what I'm sayin?

>there are countries that never had a fascist party in their entire history
weak tbqh

We are setting up the last details, don't worry patriots.

For real? Damn I wasn't able to come here for a few days and though everybody gave up. Made me sad

>Cro*tia

Portubro dropping truthbombs all over this thread

Stupid flags.
Who wants the Isis-like one seriously?

I wish we Brits had some more flags other then that of the BUF. It looks like it belongs on a superhero or something.

>fascist flags
>symbol of the génération identitaire

ffs, they don't want to be associated with fascists.

Obraz
Didnt know they were popular in the west LOL

Always reminded me of Flash Gordon or Flash.
Doesn't really bring "UK" to mind.
Maybe you should double the lightning to make it into an SS symbol.

We're working man, we'll have a thread tomorrow I think.

>Mosely is secretly The Eternal Anglo, fighting for unbiased truth, racial realism, and the white way

Looking foward to it, I missed you guys.
Setting thing up on my own since, tho

ok senpai

I feel like that is a bit too cliche, I suppose we do always have the three lions that was used by the British Free Corps.
Kek

Old symbols can be re-appropriated. It shows attachement to historical roots while stepping away from the fascist symbolism

Lol those three lions are almost identical to those of our Royal family. I mean, I know that your Royals got Danish roots, but cmon man ;(

I'm pretty sure we got it from the Normans so perhaps you guys actually got it from us since it was not used by the Anglo-Saxons or Norse settlers. It's literally used for almost everything here including our royal family and football team.

You really wanna go through that again?

There's the imperial fascist league flag I guess

The Normans came from Denmark / Scandinavia, integrated into French society after they took some land there and soon after conquered the British Isles.
So either way, it has its roots with us / Scandinavia and for the sake of national origins / symbols of pride, it should be known to come from us.
However, despite My rant I'm not an autist so idc if that would be your symbol of choice, as I acknowledge the importance of this particular symbol throughout British history:)

this guy gets it

Suomi suomalaisille! Swedish people fuq off our country with your shitty language!!

Why do french nationalists have such gay flag?

Having both a flag of norwegian fascism and the flag of the NMR dosen't really make sense.

Again its not exactly British aside from the swastika. We need something a little more unique and ethnicity British.
That is very true Danishbro and to be fair the vast majority of Englishman today are the Anglo-Norse-Celtic fuck babies of Scandinavian colonization. I mean I live in a former Norse settlement that was a part of the Danelaw.

it makes perfect sense, it is about sharing aboriginal nationalism and defense of the homeland against te inasions of the multikult globalists

SPLÖÖ SPLÖÖ

SUAMEN BOIKA KUNNIAAN :DD

SUVAKIT HIRTEEN

Why do these nationalist retards always use germanic/celtic/norse symbols ?
The original story behind these runes has nothing absolutely nothing in common with your retarded ideology.

Well atleast we did something right in terms of conquering - contributing to a culture who went on to create an Empire to which the Sun never sets.
A little question for you, Britbro do you believe that we can create / contribute to a system that is somewhat reminiscient of the classic pol circlejerk? Like, how is the nationalistic sentiment in the British mindset as of now?

>e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-europe for euro-
lol fucking bitches. keep crying, i'm sure it'll help.

Spurdo spörde spörö. Suamii suamilaasille kjeh kjeh. T.tyä_ukko

gay because there is a heart? what are you, 12?

It's the sacred heart you uncultured swine

these are the symbols that have reminded europeans of their ancient roots through the eras of european turmoil and change.

you don't like it because you don't like our ideology, is all. too fucking bad.

symbol of the vendee uprising. god rest them. brave guys

> American
> European

> lol

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!

I've got to say it's really uncommon here to find any kind of populist nationalism. We have quite allot of Nigel Farage conservative types here that mainly live in the countryside yet make up the silent majority however there is very little respect for our history before the Empire which is pretty sad to see. But then again people are beginning to become more and more right wing here with the likes of the migrant crisis in Europe and the effects of Islam.

Clearly you dont belong here.
Schoo schoo José

rate this flag

yeah, keep whining while ahmed fucks your women and kills your men

no nostalgia in UK for medieval times?

As was to be expected although the progress is slow, it is still progress. Personally, I think the future gets a little brighter day by day, with the occasional setback, ofcourse. Anyhow I wish you good luck in the days to come Gods speed, friend.

Not that I know of. Most of my mates who are right wingers tend to be very pro empire but really don't give a shit about the origins of our nation.

Birds feet / 10

>more unique and british ethnic
Like that?

Very brave indeed. Shame they dont teach much about that in school tho

Do you guys actually support fascism or are you just intent on preserving the white race? What's your view on racial purity? I'm asking as a Slav with a Tatar for a great-grandfather.

I had to learn it myself. Jacques Cathelineau was awesome.

the color is strange--why that color?

You too Danishbro I wish you a long and happy life and may good fortunes be with you.
I like the Anglo-Saxon/Celtic dragons but they are too commonly associated with the Welsh these days.

I actually thought it was bird feets as sea birds are a common theme in flemish nationalism, but it´s a rune apparantly

orange is the colour of the united netherlands

Pls answer.

I believe some non-white blood is permissible as long as it is somewhere in the

I think that the part about Fascism itself is a mix of awe and fascination of might (which was at the time, White) they represented.

Got it. I'm partly colorblind LOL

The use of a rune is a bit strange in this case. Nordic runes are mostly related with Nordics and Anglo-Saxons, not so much Lowland Germanics--although I am not an expert in Flemish/Dutch history/culture and I don't know if runes are equally a part of your cultural landscape memory

I always found my ancestry to not be a problem since Tatars are so thoroughly mixed with Russians that they're pretty much part of the race.

But too faulty to use to teach our children at the same time.

Finns are'nt really germanic.

obvious example: Poland not Germanic
also: Maghreb not Europe. Although those coastal cities of N Africa were Greco-Roman in origin they have been Africanized/Arabized beyond their original constitution
also: the majority of France as Celtic can be seen as correct considering Gaulish foundations but inter-mixing with Germanics during Dark and Middle Ages too widespread to retain Celtic (Gallic) purity. Same can be said for Isle of Britain

and many other points...

I wouldn't presume to tell you about your people but the part that is not Lapp/Siberian--the white majority--is deeply intermixed Germanic, despite not speaking a Germanic language; and even when you go far back to the migrations of the Ugric people those originated in Central Europe so...but you tell me.

IMO coastal and southern finland is germanic, sami not so much

There are no clear borders for this kind of stuff t b h.

And another German that likes to call people racist/nazi on fucking Sup Forums

WAS ZUM FICK VERSTEHST NICHT AN POLITISCH INKORREKT?

I'm so embarrassed by now I should set up an hungarian proxy.

this.

>You went too far by killing Poles
They attacked first. Also given the shit that was going on, war was coming anyway thanks to the allies. British Foreign Ministor Halifax:"We have forced Hitler into that war"

>kicking out the Jews somewhere else would've been better
That was always the plan, and always stopped by the allies. Muh holohoax

>You made nationalism and patriotism be a completely "villainous" ideal
Actually, this is not correct. Jewish "intellectuals", starting a bit before Freud, started branding nationalism as evil because only in a non nationalist country, jews are safe.

They continued since 1900 to push their agenda everywhere, especially in the US and Germany after WW1. The Nazis were just the result of jewish propaganda. After WW2, they continued and subverted everything. It was their propaganda that destroyed nationalism. Stop falling for devide and conquer.

>Hitler as great as he was, he fucked everything up for our later generation.
Yeah, thanks to him the communists didn't win the election in germany. You know what would happen with a communist Germany around 1933? An alliance with the USSR, taking everything between them by 1940 within a few weeks/month's and then moving west, taking the rest of europe. Without Hitler, even portugal would be communist. The combined strength of Germany and the USSR would have destroyed everything, probably including the monkey island. After all, the USSR had 100 times the amount of paratroopers of the other countries combined.

>GET RID OF MERKEL, GET HER OUT
OUT OUT OUT

This I can agree on. She needs execution with lots of suffering.

Why have fascist flags always that edgy13 year old look

and that. Gas the kikes and traitors. Cleanse the nation. Hang the traitors.

The youth are the future.

>Muh holohoax
>This I can agree on. She needs execution with lots of suffering.
Dude, hide your Power Level or you end up in Prison.

Your beliefs as a 13 year old shouldn't be the basis of our future though.

that aattack on the radio station in Gleiwitz was one day before invasion, one fuckin day before invasion, how lazy false flag can be? German planes were ready to bombard towns and military bases the day after failed Ribbentrop-Beck pact (which anglos forced us to decline)

No but having cool uniforms and flags to get the youth involved is a good thing.

He means indoctrination has to start as soon as possible.