They did it. The absolute madmen. Dickbabs shipper btfo

They did it. The absolute madmen. Dickbabs shipper btfo
twitter.com/AcroNite7/status/756542233424388096

>no spiderman bra
wasted opportunity

What the fuck is Bruce Timm's deal with this pairing

Is it wrong that to me when she takes off the Batshirt it gets significantly less hot?

Will they show tits? It is rated R.

Its a favorite pairing of his
Although he made them break up by Batman Beyond

Garbage

Part of me loves the BTFO...but i also hated it because why the fuck would you insert your fanfic bullshit into TKJ?...

This

Fucking trash. This was one of my most anticipated animated capeshite films too.

I'm sorry, what movie is this?

The Killing Joke

The Rape of Alan Moore: Part 26
Fuck Alan Moore thou.

The problem I have isn't that they fuck and it isn't that Bruce is this creepy rapist(because he really isn't). The problem I have is that it doesn't make sense for Batman to do something he doesn't think is right at this point in the story.

The arc is Batman being forced to abandon his principles by the Joker. He's pushed so far that he has to do the one thing he swore he'd never do.

That's the tension of the story. If Batman is portrayed as this impulsive autistic manchild who can't control himself then the tension is gone.

Yeah, if this was Super, and it was a story about how people who dress up as heroes and fight crime would probably be deranged morons, then I'd be fine with it. But that isn't what KJ is about.

hot

They are literally fucking because Timm can't comprehend that Bruce would care about her if they weren't

If this was in anything other than TKJ I wouldn't of cared. If this happened in Bad Blood it would have been fine, but I really wanted this adaptation to be good.

>And then Kite-Man throws that gargoyle on them...the end.

Not to mention that anyone in the Batfamily unmasking in plain sight on impulse is right out of character

disgusting

The adaption is good though, the extra stuff just feels unnecessary

FUCKING. WHY?

I have no doubt that Hamil and all the canon stuff is great, but shit like this cheapens the movie for me.

because people who dress up likes Bats are totes sane right
Hell babs is even shown attacking some dude because he's showing his patriarchy

It seems to me like a state of the art supersuit should be a little bit harder to remove.

>defended this piece of shit when they said they were adding more to it to justify a full length release
>still defended this piece of shit when it showed off its mediocre animation
I can't believe I had faith in this. God I feel sorry for Hamill and Conroy for being part of this shitshow.

>attacking some dude because he's showing his patriarchy
no, no, no, silly, you don't get it. that random man was supposed to be a stand in for bruce, and his clingy girlfriend was babs.

she took out her anger on him because she couldn't do it on bruce. it's SMART!

Because no one is going to believe Bruce is going to almost kill the Joker unless he messes with his cumdumpster...but seriously, fuck Timm and his shipping.

Yeah I still had hope even after I saw the terrible animation but Timm's fanfic version has killed any interest I had in this movie.

I knew it would be shit.

batman isn't the kind of weirdo who puts on a mask because it gets him hard, he's the kind of weirdo who puts on a mask because he doesn't want anyone to get too close to him

having someone just jump on him and start fucking him and exposing his face in public is just so far out of character I can't even put it into words

Do you actually think that Batman is insane enough to fuck on an open rooftop, leaving himself vulnerable as fuck. Bruce is disturbed, but he's certainly not careless.

Put another way, Bruce is Rorschach crazy, not Night Owl crazy.

This. Timm and Azzarello's should be embarrassed that Hush had a better grasp on Batman's attitude towards sex/romance.

If he was as insane as Kovacs then he wouldn't be sticking his dick in anyone.

I feel the same. Filler on it's own is bad enough, but filler that so happens to be based on fanfic tier shipping shit? Come the fuck on. It's just unnecessary. You can argue that it adds more weight to Barbara being crippled and it means that Bruce will be more emotionally affected, but that could also be done by exploring a platonic mentor/protege angle.

Of course he isn't AS crazy as Rorschach. He's just crazy in the same sort of way.

Emotionally distant, reclusive, obsessively devoted to a moral code, even when it ends up hurting people, that sort of thing.

didn't he fuck catwoman in n52?

Dick getting absolutely KEKED by daddy Bruce.

Why are people giving Timm shit for this Azzarello is the one who wrote this movie and basically all the additional Batgirl stuff

Didn't people get outraged at that too? I remember people throwing a shit fit that they were just going at it on the rooftops costumes on.

Dick absolutely not existing in TKJ is a kek

Maybe some other Batman in some other story would be different, but we're talking about KJ Batman. Making Batman act the way he does hurts the story.

I mean, logically it doesn't really make sense for either Batman or Batgirl to be as impulsive as they are. I guess I just care less about Batgirl because she really isn't all that important to the story. No matter how much screen time she gets, at the end of the day she's just a tool the Joker uses to get back at Batman. Same with Gordon.

So can I just edit out the prologue shit? Because Im about to do that. Way to make every Gordon meeting fucking creepy

Bruce didn't even want to fuck. She forced herself on him (with token resistance) and then he felt bad about it and didn't want to talk to or be around her.

If they wanted to give more weight to Bruce's reaction to her being crippled then showing them on patrol or maybe a flashback to her stopping Killer Moth would have worked. Jason's death in UTRH was effective just through the opening scene and the two flashbacks of him as Robin. The only time I wouldn't mind the use of a sex scene to set up character weight or emotional impact would be to set up Kathy Kane's return in a Batman Inc adaptation.

It's like a college athlete fucking her coach

That is to say it's legal but fucking weird and gross

Yeah they did. People got triggered at that too, but if I remember correctly they were indoors and didn't unmask. So it doesn't seem quite as stupid as this.

because she was a horny impetuous woman who Batman felt uncomfortable being around after she forced sex on him

You can tell how blatantly it was tacked on as the movie doesn't really get going until about 40 minutes in.

I know it's a short book but they could have added so impact to the actual story rather than a pointless dialogue. Everything just "happens" and even though I've read the book the movie makes you feel like you're missing context.

The ending was just as good as the book though but that's 30 seconds of an hour and fifteen minutes.

Not over the top enough for Timm or Azz. They wanted their last interaction before her crippling to be awkward, uncomfortable, and full of internal and external conflict.

Yeah I agree with you there. My bad I thought you were comparing him to Kovacs in terms of sheer insanity.

>Barbara/Bruce
>Luke/Misty

All of my whyyyyy.

Its like Babs acted like a rape survivor before getting shot
She forces sex on Batman
gets really pissed about her agency
Then she finally quits and decides its not worth the trouble

it isn't like Bruce was grinning as he internally thought "wow, here's my chance to get some pussy!"

he was just too weak emotionally to stop her.

it's just two fucked up people hurting each other

HOW CAN DICK EVER COMPETE?

Yeah I've never been comfortable with the way Timm makes Barbara thirsty for Bruce's dick. It's one step away from giving her a full-blown Electra complex.

Okay, it's like a college athlete who needs to feel wanted and loved seducing her emotionally vulnerable recently divorced coach

It's fucked up and creepy and I have no idea what it adds to the story

They should have just tacked more action into the climax or done more flashbacks with Joker (a cliff notes version of their first encounter in Batman #1 would have been cool) Altering the plot of such a beloved book is an amateur mistake.

It's kinda is, isn't it?
Good thing that won't happen anytime in the comics. Status Quo and all.

DESU the kind of young woman who would become Batgirl would want to fuck the fit, attractive guy she modeled herself after.

I agree

I just think it's wrong to paint it as "older man grooms little girl into sex slave"

It really is frighteningly similar to the relationship in Super.

or even show more of Gordon's psychological torture, anything!

It was probably the tamest R rated movie I've seen.

Well Hush is the best Batman comic so you know that makes sense

Are the word filters still on?
desu
cuck
senpai

Not really that surprising. Timm is a fan of the pairing and it ties directly into her first few appearances. Pic related.

Remember the character of Batgirl/Babs was original created in mind as a potential love interest for Bruce in the comics and the '66 show.

It wasn't until Dick became Nightwing in the 80's that the Barbara/Dick pairing became so popular. (and one of the reasons why she was de-aged after Crisis and again after Nu52.)

Timm is just a big fan of the time period where she was the primary Batman love interest.

I bought tickets for the advanced screening. I'm going with my dad. Fuck this is going to be awkward now.

the added content should have just set up the characters of Batman and the Joker better

gone into their history, establish why they are the way they are

Like you don't HAVE to do that because that stuff is in the collective consciousness, but if you had to add 40 minutes of running time to the movie that would have been a better way of doing it than this nonsense

Wait, is Alan Moore being raped, or is he doing the rape?

Timm is a hack

Well two outta three ain't bad.

i think the filter only activates if you put cuck in caplocks.

Moore exists in an ouroboros of rape.

Ok so the long and short of it is just skip to when Killing Joke actually starts and its solid from there. Not surprising. Its not like we needed more exposition to Barbras importance

>(and one of the reasons why she was de-aged after Crisis and again after Nu52.)

Keep in mind. Original she was actually quite older than Dick and was much closer to Bruce in age.

That's gone out the window and I'm pretty sure current Nu52/Rebirth Babs is younger than Dick now.

>he's just too weak emotionally to stop her
>Yet Bruce has enough self control and is rational enough to not only take Joker in alive at the end, but also actually encourage and offer to help him seek psychiatric help.
You see why portraying Batman as a damaged, weak, impulsive weirdo doesn't work in this story. If this was All Star Batman, I'd buy it.

We'll see.
KEK

>We gotta give Batgirl more to do is this story, she can't just be there and get shot
>What if she fucks Batman on a roof?
>Let's put that in the maybe pile, Timm
>I already animated it three weeks ago

Both.

Always both.

>I already animated it 3 weeks ago
kek!

Kek. The Batman - Catwoman relationship is good though.

So is Hamill killing it or not?

Has Luke/Misty been confirmed?

he's raping himself?

TKJ is even more shit now.

Fuck you Bruce Timm

Do you think he used a condom or pulled out in time?

Just a question, he's not the one behind stuff like JL vs. TT right?
Because I'd be worried he actually might do something with Raven and Damien there at this rate.

No, he's just crippling it.

Except their relationship went nowhere at all. Also she wasn't created to be his love interest on 66', she was going to be because Catwoman was black, but it never came to anything.

No he's just there

>All these Dick/Babs shippers

Why the fuck is this paring so popular? It's dumb and she could have FAR better love interests.

You would think it was preordained from how much people are bitching about this.

That's good too.

>Consenting adults having sex
>EW CREEPY

Do Americans really do this?

oh shit that gargoyle saw everything

Timm you poor bastard. Never upset shippers.

It went nowhere at all because the show was cancelled.

Read some of the season 4 plans. They were planning on making Batgirl far more involved and a romance plot with Batman.

Yes, they have sex.

And Danny is being paired with Joy Meachum.

No. Timm did Gods and Monsters, JL, JLU, and other DCAU stuff.

Well, RIP my heart.

It is truly a dark day.

Why is he so obsessed with Batman and Batgirl screwing?

The new material was useless and had nothing to do with the actual Killing Joke story. Nothing at all