Why doesn't pol support our teachers?

I know a lot of you are dropouts who are anti-intellectual, but seriously why don't you support our under payed teachers? They are the ones educating your kid. You should want them well taken care of.
Matt gets it at least.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aU-mJ18pwjw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(you)

because they are commies who lie to our children. If they want better pay, they should deunionize and actually teach instead of being a glorified day care

/thread

"Paid."
-t. Dropout

>I get paid to pretend to be a soldier or cool theif

>listen to my understanding of economics based on what my Union parents taught me

lol, and he is a democrat?
you know, the guys who are pro-open borders, causing jobs to get shipped overseas to asian kids who work for less than 10 cents a day?
and who support mass-welfare, turning people into the governments slaves instead of being self-sufficient?

these people are mentally ill.

Guilds are a return to form. Unions are Jewish ways to do less work at a lower quality and make more money. Nothing more Jewish than that.

The Republican party has been hijacked by (((them))) and they use muh jebus as a way to have poor Hicks vote them in as useful idiots.

Most teachers are human garbage.

Most of the teachers in my school were anti-male, fat dykes that terrorized and brainwashed young boys. Every single school is run by bitter, overweight, post-wall dykes.

Especially the "union" teachers. They are the parasite class. I watched them push out good teachers. I watched them refuse to work because the union didn't give into their demands. Fucking cocksuckers - They are the ones educating our kids, until they want more money and benefits, then they stop what they rare doing and the kids can go fuck themselves.

I'm all for higher wages for teachers but they also need higher standards( higher competition due to better wages might help), nowadays most teachers are complete idiots

>Mom! I posted it again!

>Tfw you don't live in a right to work state

Because the public school system in the US is a broken shell of what it once was. Teachers no longer teach, teachers tell kids what to do on a standardized tests without any substance. Often times the information taught to students is just plain wrong, any middle/high school history class serves as the best example of that.

Affirmative action is effectively killing US higher education. Poorly educated minorities are now sent into higher learning without the basic ability to write or read critically. So now professors have to lower the standards to avoid the racist label.

t. Dropout

Rights can't be provided, they are naturally granted and can only be violated.

He's talking about special privilege, like Marxists are wont to do.

>common core
>educating

pick one.

SAUCE THIS PIC ALREADY DAMMNIT

>Tfw you don't live in a state with lower overall wages that allows corporations to destroy peoples 1st Amendment right to assemble
Fixed, dummy.

Because unioins do not represent there own members and there needs.They represent the organizations needs.

MATT DAMON

Provo Utah spends less than the national average on public schools per student. Yet they achieve standards that are in the top 10% of the country.

Detroit Michigan spends roughly DOUBLE the national average on public schools per student. Yet they achieve standards that are in the bottom 10% in the country.

The US primary education system is the only one in the world schemed for the employees and manufacturers that stand to profit by it.

Peacefully assemble. If you are assembling on private property and start demanding his property you are attacking his property and therefore should be thrown out

I don't know anything about this dispute. I am in a union, I have paid breaks and earn £60,000.

Unions are great.

>Teachers
>Underpaid

wew lad

Unions work, it's not a hard concept. PPTA NZ is the perfect example of a working teacher union.

>Matt "I wish we could do what you guys did and get rid of guns in one fell swoop" Damon
>giving a fuck what this pinko libshit hollywood hypocrite commie thinks

How the fuck is me paying 8 percent annually into a unemployment insurance program for my entire life worth my money if I make 100k?

After 10 years I would have accumulated 120k after returns and that gives me about 18 months of after tax income

/thread

I BELONG TO THE I DUBBYA DUBBYA DUBBYA DUBBYA DUBBYA !!!!

Work 9 months out of year

Can't get fired

tell a bunch of stupid kids what to do on mostly pointless studies

Get a 30 year pension after working 30 years

Take whatever salary they get and double it, it's essentially their income when you consider the PV of all the payments being put away for their pension

>teachers
>underpaid
They lazy cunts.

Ask Matt Damon about what importing 20 million illegals has done to labor rights and wages.

Islamic Republic of Swedistan

>If you are assembling on private property and start demanding his property you are attacking his property and therefore should be thrown out
No, stupid, that's not how unions work. They're a club that signs a contract with a company to have exclusive employment rights with that company, that's it.

Because unions wont stop until they control the whole economy. Meaning that they want to grow and grow so they become strong enough to force companies to comply with their demands. This leads to a semi planned economy.

I want to wrap my belt around my fist and beat Matt Damon's face into the back of his skull.

Also, this snout-nosed fuck runs around giving speeches about how people trying to keep their kids out of public schools are racists and bigots, and then he puts his snout-nosed offspring in some of the most expensive private schools in the country.

Same shit with DiCaprio who runs around giving speeches about how only backwards bigots drive trucks and have a large carbon footprint, and then jetsets around the world in his private jet or cruises around on his luxury yacht.

I'm for capitalism and if someone has a shiny toy, cool, but when you use your celebrity status to fuck everyone else over, you'll find no mercy during the next civil war.

>Because corporations wont stop until they control the whole economy. Meaning that they want to grow and grow so they become strong enough to force governments to comply with their demands. This leads to an economic oligarchy.

>They're a club that signs a contract with a company to have exclusive employment rights with that company, that's it.

What if I don't sign your shitty exclusive employement rights and you assemble on mt property and demand exclusive right to work in my establishment?

That's not peacefull

1: Teachers Unions are the reason inner city schools suck, period.

2: They are not teaching my kids, my kids are in private school because I've seen what public schools are like.

Always do the opposite of what Matt Damon says.

people actually believe this. When you say "actually teach" you'll need to elaborate as that's just a generalization. De-unionizing.......could help. Commies? lol, Jesus fucking Christ sucking Alex Jones dick you can't be serious.

But democrats are just as in-favor of Union Busting as Republicans. What do they think """Free Trade""" deals like NAFTA that Bill got and the TPP that Hillary wants to get are?

Do they honestly think Mexicans and Chinese and Taiwanese and Filipines have "unions" in their countries? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK no they don't. That's why mr. Happy Globalist Merchant pays his shills to sign trade deals with those governments, so he can have access to a large pool of what amounts to SLAVE labor.

Unions should be Hilldawg's biggest opponents and Trump's biggest supporter. She wants outsource the rest of their jobs to India; if he's serious about what he says, he wants to bring those jobs back home.

>1 post by this ID

Union spam.

Actually teach, as in staying on topic and not bringing in their Marxist views every class. I had a teacher who had these 2 posters on his door, "Their war on terror started in 1492." With a few Indians on it and a massive portrait of Che and the words "freedom and equality". Mind you he was an English teacher who later became the schools vice principal.

teachers unions are for scum, but people hate teachers since the state is run by money grabbing retards who don't want to pay for quality education, so the only people they concwiveably hire are the ones who can't do much of anything else

hell even university professors are pretty garbage. there's no incentive for people who know shit to teach and there no incentive for shit teachers to git gud.

raise pay and fuck off with state exams and maybe something will happen

Trade and education are two different things with two separate goals.

Trade: democrats need American jobs shipped overseas to ensure more people dependent on the welfare state

Education: democrats fun and run education to destroy critical thinking skills and churn out democrat zombies

The US spends more than any other first world country on education and we routinely rank around 35th compared to other countries. Our school systems are a cesspool of progressive unions, progressive teachers, progressive college professor, progressive institutions, and progressive curricula.

da bump

When I have kids, they are getting homeschooled unless the schools drop the marxist crap. We don't need more braindead retards.

Teacher in a non-union state here(Texas).

I'm 100% doing awesome. Suck my dick communist cucks.

I pay a modest fee to belong to a private teacher's organization that has lawyers to represent and defend me, and it's much lower than any union fees, and allows me to save up that much more for retirement.

Teach in a bad district? Move to another one.

Don't like the money in one district? Look for a better opportunity. "Challenging" schools tend to pay much more handsomely than schools with well-behaved students.

I am not against teachers. I'm against public sector unions. Unions are bullies that demands more and more benefits and money which the rest of the population have to pay for. Besides that they demand policies that make it harder to get rid of bad teachers. But the thing that worries me is the increase in government expenses to deal with those demands. That means more money out of peoples pockets and more money in the hands of burecrauts in DC.

privatize all education. you can't argue with the facts - charter, private schools are better.

bumppp

This is the third teacher's union shillthread I have seen in twenty minutes.
Saged and hidden.

>Matt Damon
>"gets it"

FUCK OFF CTR SHILL RETARDS

youtube.com/watch?v=aU-mJ18pwjw
M A T T D A M O N
A
T
T

>your kid

Sup Forums is literally a bunch of virgins with cuck fetishes. why else do you think they talk about it so much? they will never reproduce.

which is great, but unfortunately there will be an army of other NEET wastes of space to replace them as they die away when their neetbux run out/their parents die.

Actually, Charter schools are garbage. They perform slightly worse than public schools.

Private schools don't show much better rates when you hold them to the same standards as public schools, either.

They just tend to remove students who are performing poorly.

American schools are -FINE-.

All of those statistics that are meant to shame American schools are bullshit because they omit one fact:

ALL THE TOP PERFORMERS IN MATH WORLDWIDE STOP COMPULSORY SCHOOLING AT 15 YEARS OLD.

The average HS graduate in America comes out knowing more, -and- they generally have a greater working ability with that knowledge, whereas in most other countries secondary school graduates only know how to regurgitate facts, and are low on Bloom's Taxonomy.

charter schools are worthless. and on top of that they drain funds from better, normal public schools.

let me guess, you are still attending a charter school? underage please go