Mom: YOU CANT SPEND MONEY ON USELESS THINGS LIKE A NEW COMPUTER OR GAMES, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO THE DAY WE DIE?

>mom: YOU CANT SPEND MONEY ON USELESS THINGS LIKE A NEW COMPUTER OR GAMES, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO THE DAY WE DIE?
>ME: I WILL KILL MYSELF
>MOM : YOU DONT HAVE THE COURAGE TO KILL YOURSELF, YOU CANT EVEN KILL A COCKROACH!
what

not your blog

It was a challenge, prove her wrong! I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Reminds me of that dad who said to his son during an argument "YOU'LL NEVER DO IT YOU'RE A PUSSY" and the son took a gun out and shot himself right then and there.

was ist mit deiner flagge passiert?

You gotta keep your mum under control when I was younger that bitch brings me the wrong food I throw it on the floor, she pisses me off I put my leg out and trip her YOU CAN DO IT!

>calling people subhuman apes while literally blogging about being suicidal on Sup Forums
what did he mean by this

Sounds like your mom got jokes

Are you the depressed spaniard who posted on here about seeing a psychiatrist and having family issues?

>replies
You tell me Jorge

i'm ashamed to believe you're spaniard

My mom basically told me "do it fgt" when I told her I was gonna kill my self

your mom is right, you and me both must get our shit together

It's okay bro, you'll make it, we all do. I used to be like you in my middle school years because I used to deflect my problems on my parents constantly and blame them for everything. I don't know if your situation is similar, but you seem like a young dude who has a bright future ahead of him, it's a shame that you'd ruin your whole future like this just for some silly depression and negative emotions.

Considering how you responded to Peru-chan I can tell that you have a bloated ego despite being a pos irl.

People like you are incapable of commiting suicide. You're better off trying to live in the real world while you still have your poor mom to support you.

>The year is 2018
>It's been 4 damn years and people are still getting baited and responding to this shit

Why don't you buy something more useful, like books (an e-book is fine too)

I just think depression and mental illness is sad, so I try to give advice whenever I can.

Jorge, my boy
let's go to Thailand and fuck ladyboys

cocs..

Yours is also missing a black chicken, Adolf