/brit/

right wing death squads edition

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/princess-eugenie-and-jack-brooksbank-announce-engagement-2018-1
youtube.com/watch?v=FFnjZY1vRzk
youtube.com/watch?v=stjW1LMPsVA
altrightnotright.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/AltRight-NotRight171130.compressed.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nick griffin for pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

businessinsider.com/princess-eugenie-and-jack-brooksbank-announce-engagement-2018-1

eradicate northerners

i am a fascist

>The meme doesn't bother me, it's just a sketch that gets posted. What is annoying is how a lot of newer posters have made the mistake of taking it seriously. You'll see posts where people genuinely insist that there are no white people in America

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH JEREMY CORBYN

You’re the same yank who posts Emma Watson poo fetish shit aren’t you

I wish I didn't have to live in this shithole with you dickheads

Britain is ready for a fascist leader… I think Britain could benefit from a fascist leader. After all, fascism is really nationalism… I believe very strongly in fascism, people have always responded with greater efficiency under a regimental leadership

Starving Irish peasants tried to eat the rotten potatoes and fell ill to cholera and typhus and whole villages were struck down. Many landlords evicted the starving tenants who could be found dying on sides of roads with mouths green from eating grass to fill their bellies. Other families were sent to workhouses where the overcrowding and poor conditions led to more starvation, sickness, and ultimately death. Going to a workhouse was akin to marching to one's own death. Some more sympathetic landlords paid the passage for their tenants to emigrate to America, Canada, and Australia. Ship owners took advantage of the situation and wedged hundreds of diseased and desperate Irish into ships that were hardly sea-worthy for the Trans-Atlantic trip. These ships became known as "coffin ships" as more than one-third of the passengers died on the voyage.

The Irish that did survive the trip to America, Canada, or Australia on the coffin ships drummed up awareness and more importantly, aid in the form of food. But for every one ship sailing into Ireland with food, more were exporting grain-based alcohol, wool and flax, and other necessities such as wheat, oats, barley, butter, eggs, beef, and pork that could have helped feed the Irish people. The Irish themselves were accused of bringing the famine on themselves as they were viewed as a lazy, overpopulated race of people - never mind that they were not legally able to fish or hunt under British law. They starved in the midst of plenty because they were not allowed to provide for themselves and their families by any means other than agriculture.

Their pigs and cattle were sent to England to feed the British and to export for trade, while the landlords kept the fine cuts for themselves. Ireland was part of the British Empire, the most powerful empire in the world at that time - yet the British government stood by and did nothing to help their subjects overcome this hardship.

why is this allowed

fucking hate how my bf is left handed and moves the SHARED computer mouse to the centre of the desk
and he's also like 5'6'' and i have to always adjust the chair
AHGDSJGHSDAJGJSDGJD

umm. what the fuck happened to legacy captcha?

*windmills my cock at you*
whaeeyyyyyy

post bangers

youtube.com/watch?v=FFnjZY1vRzk

Nah, I hate that lad

do something about it then

oh wait you never will because you're an abject failure who blames all your problems on others like the manchild you are.

Where do you think you're headed!?
Come here back for more!
To the Door
(HOO HAH)
To the Door!

the (one, singular) bradleyposter is here

expecto pootronum

thought he moved to Hungary

Imagine toiling for the next 40 years and the day after you retire, universal income meme starts

would shoot up a school

hiro's at it again
first with all those useless new boards and now this
only good thing he's done is his april fools thing last year where he combined boards togather for a day or so
fucking hell just want moot back lads tbqhwy

>umm. what the fuck happened to legacy captcha?

Gas the brits

My lab supervisor for my masters was well into plant pathogens and he loved Phytopthera infesfans (blight), described its genome as being “the mothership of plant pathogen genes”. Poor Irish did not stand a chance.

how was toil today lads

How will Farages next comeback go?

Will he finally win a parliamentary seat at the 8th time of asking?

>THE bradleyposter
>DEFINITE ARTICLE

youtube.com/watch?v=stjW1LMPsVA
best song on the album, maybe even everything they've done

*phytopthora
Haha sorry LADS

Sooner or later God'll JUST you down

would eviscerate the bradleyposter in a heartbeat

don't like the bradleyposter
he's rude and arrogant

>redditohead

the jews want to exterminate all of us

howling

All in here

>the bradleyposter (singular)

been with my bf for 7 years now
is it time to move on?

no thanks x

he wrote an essay on how the Alt Right is a homosexual conspiracy lmao

altrightnotright.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/AltRight-NotRight171130.compressed.pdf

Why am I dumb and bad at everything even when I nofap, exercise and eat better than my peers lads

For a Few Dollars More

Jesus Christ this is pathetic

literally nothing wrong with being a soyboy

would do it again

>THE bradleyposter
>singular, unique, an ISOLATED poster of bradley walsh

A famine did not truly exist. There was no food shortage in Ireland evidenced by the fact that the British landowners continued to have a varied diet and food stuffs were exported. This was not the first failure of the potato crop in the history of Ireland. The starvation (and genocide) occurred as the British carried on their historical exploitation of the Irish people, failed to take appropriate action in the face of the failure of the potato crop, and maintained their racist attitude toward the Irish.

The Penal Laws, first passed in 1695. were strictly enforced. These laws made it illegal for Catholics (Irish) to own land, and required the transfer of property from Catholics to Protestants; to have access to an education, and eliminated Gaelic as a language while preventing the development of an educated class; to enter professions, forcing the Irish to remain as sharecropping farmers; or to practice their religion. In addition, Catholics (Irish) could not vote, hold an office, purchase land, join the army, or engage in commerce. Simply put, the British turned the Irish into nothing better than slaves, subsisting on their small rented farms.

The exportation of wheat, oats, barley, and rye did nothing to help the financial status of the poor farmer. The produce was used to pay taxes and rents to the English landlords, who then sold the farm products for great profit. These profits did nothing for the economy of Ireland, but did help the English landlords to prosper. The Irish farmer was forced to remain in poverty, and reliant on one crop, potato, for his subsistence.

The potato became the dominant crop for the poor of Ireland as it was able to provide the greatest amount of food for the least acreage. Farming required a large family to tend the crops and the population grew as a result of need. Poverty forced the Irish to rely upon the potato and the potato kept the Irish impoverished.

why do I get so angry/stupid around homeless people
>walking home at night
>*grunt* “urrr u got change for the omeless”
>stop and stare at him
>walk up to him
>lean down
>yell at the top of my lungs into his ear FUCK OFF
>continue walking
He could’ve easily had a knife or something
What’s wrong with me
I’m quite normal in every other respect

Why did we treat the Irish so badly?

CANNOT be doing with this captcha but don't wanna give my money to gookmoot

what do?

Are you a girl (male)?

:^)

toil on the morrow

He'll be Prime Fucking Minister

british idol

absolute destroyed the bradleyposter in numerous confrontations

think he fears my mere presence

no, i'm a boy (male)

hope Bristol Shitty and its southern bitchboy for a manager get thump'd.

>ūū, so womantic dhoze wobbinz

this is horrendous posting, turn it in

not reading all that tripe
essay? NOVEL more like hahha

Redpilled

Meh

haven't been out of this urban shithole in years

>not rooting for the underdog
foreigners are weird

alri seamus

Doesn’t look very urban to me

>ALL cryptocurrencies PLUMMETTING

HAHAHAHA

me way off in the distance

Honestly if I ever had a terminal illness I would round up as much munitions as possible and get a ferry to England and kill every cunt on sight

university of sheffield has offered me a place to take Archaeology if i get three Bs

didn't even apply for Archaeology but i guess their History course is full

pengxembourg

Hope The Chase wins the award tonight

you can be like indiana jones lol

lol

Isn’t your country the only African country that doesn’t butcher gay people?

cursed

squirm off you literal infant

What are his economic policies? Never heard them mentioned before desu

but i like boys

Why is everyone making a big deal about that Scottish Nazi going to prison for a year? Nazi propaganda is a crime I thought?

bona fide child here lads get him janny

how do I get around this captcha it takes like 4 minutes to solve it

Stars
They come and go
They come fast
They come slow

oh look, the bender is here again
you can tell because he always posts about how bent he is

>Archaeology

Hi yeah can I get a latte with a shot of caramel please?

the irony

Come on then mate you know where to find me.

Imagine being one of those people who thinks they need antibiotics when they have a cold/flu. Imagine.

*looks at the camera*
Grim.

for efficiency, press skip straight away on the first one. seems to fail 80% of the time

honking

i shouldn't be surprised that quiz nerds have awful dress sense but this is still unbelievable lmao

no it isn't

I want the the governess to dominate me with those giant Humpback whales

fuck off william of orange

Go be openly gay in a black township, let me know how that turns out for you.