WHEN DOES THIS NIGHTMARE END?

WHEN DOES THIS NIGHTMARE END?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uR131fc2pZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TTG is pretty good. PPG is shit and i can't rate the New Ben 10 but looks like shit too

Making it cuter makes it last longer in this day and age.

Still think the new Ben is ugly design wise.

When CalArts burns to the ground and its degrees are made worthless.

TTG is actually not that bad.
the real problem is that shitty reboot of PPG.
and for me Ben 10 was always shit and i don't considers that part of real cartoon network anyway.

The act of animation is repetitive, time consuming, and expensive. Unless you use flash, then you just tween the everliving shit out of your flat uniteresting character designs. The nightmare will never end.

PPG shit looks the same to me there.
TTGO is pretty gud.
I never watched B10 so I don't give a fuck cause I always thought it was shit.

TTG hate is misplaced. It was never trying to be the original Teen Titans.

The rest is right though. Samurai Jack is the only hope.

PPG looks the exact same tho

When good animation becomes cheaper and toys sales

But Gwen looks cute, even if she's a reboot.

Ben 10 was never good.

Happened to TMNT too, if you are talking about artstyle that is

This show started out as shorts based directly on the original show. The style of the show just changed significantly once CN decided to turn those shorts into a full television program.

No, it doesn't

the current art style looks like a family guy parody at best

JUST

>Unironically defending TTG

Ben 10 never looked good. TTG is a completely different direction from the original and I don't see why people are still mad about it. It's like complaining about that chibi Attack on Titan show

Chibi Attack on Titan didn't actively kill an entire genre

>All these people thinking TTG is actually a great show.

>Ben 10 never looked good
The first one did

Maybe your just way too old to enjoy user

>Sup Forums's regular issues with comedy shows.

This is the future you chose

I don't think the original Ben 10 looked all that great barring the alien designs.

No Ben 10 was one of this 2005-2006 crappy shows who completly ruins the channel, only 2000's people will defend this.

I guess NeoPPG is a misunderstood gem too huh?

>who completly ruins the channel
It saved CN what are you talking about?

>the holy trinity of reboots

You are just an angry nerd who doesn't like how his favourite superheros get treated

Looks a hell of a lot better than this shit.

Yeah, Ben 10 sucked ass

TTG is complete trash outside of 2 or 3 episodes.

>Rebooting Ben 10
Hope that at least it's somewhat good

No, I'm an angry nerd who doesn't like being fed shit

>ppg
>2005

what

So you don't like the original ppg?

>Chibi Attack on Titan didn't actively kill an entire genre
What genre would that be, exactly?

Ppg aired its last episode in Mar 2005

Gee, I wonder

What genre did CN used to have a decent amount of but now has none? Hmmmm?

The editors were being cautious to not get spoiled

>Mfw I realize we watched the death of action cartoons as it happened

Fun fact: the reason they keep rebooting a lot of shows with needless name changes and visual design changes is because there are laws in place that demand that the people working on a show thst goes past a certain number of seasons get a considerable raise. This is usually because the pay for first seasons is usually kind of shit.

Basically it's all an excuse to underpay people, it'll happen to ttgo in a year or two.

How much are the people at Spongebob getting paid?

When the very notion of nostalgia is so thoroughly condemned from our collective conscious that we refuse to form pleasant memories for fear that they will be exploited later.

Actually CN rebooted PPG because they wanted to sell merchandise, toys were already developed before the show even aired
The reason the show looks like shit is because CN rushed the team to produce the first season as fast as possible to meet with the release of the products

Fuck. You know what's gonna happen, right Sup Forums?
Megas is gonna come back as one of these monstrosities.
It's like Blackest Night up in this bitch. Everything Sup Forums loves that died is coming back as some horrible monster and we can't stop it.

Shitty meme shows? Idk brother, I don't see the point you're making

>nostalgia
not everyone was 12when those old shows existed. Nostalgia is literally linked to that stage of the human development. It's not the easy "I win" card people think it is.

TTGo can be decent.

HA! Lets see people lust over Gwen now!

>New Gwen design is unfappable

Then you're a idiot, and I'm not gonna spoon feed to you.

>CN not having anymore shitty meme shows
lel

Speak for yourself.

PPG ended in 2004 numbskull

Why does Gwen looks like a boy with girl hair?

>they made the kids look even younger in ben 10 reboot
for what reason

Small girls tend to just look like boys with girl hair/clothes.

My dick has no standards, I can and have fapped to current Squirrel Girl but I still realize it looks like trash.

Not as big as idiot as the guy who think TTG killed superhero shows

I've fapped to squirrel girl too

Man, the art is nothing compared to the plotlines and overall writing, I could stomach shit art if at least the writing was decent. but NOPE.

Kill each other or don't reproduce

Even if the art is shit, at least the animation is better than nuPPG.

It's simple, we kill all children

SLB makes them too thicc, I get the need to breed.

Actually there were new episodes airing in 2005, last one was in March

I know but now she just looks like a boy with a wig

wait, they made a remake of fucking BEN10? And it even looks worse than the original???

aahahahahaha

wait wait

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But seriously, these designs do not scream "action series". It is still action, right? Or is this another TTGo?

you realize every animation you like was made by calarts right?
no, all of them are terrible

you're old to be continue seeing cartoons...

TTG aims for a different demographic and it's not meant to be a direct continuation like the others
I hate when people say that this show ruined cartoons or their childhood. The teen titans they grew up with is not like the comic books.
The show is meant to be a caricature

>TTG hate is misplaced
How? It started off as a worse version of the Teen Titans shorts from the get go, then straight-up insulted anyone that criticized it. They've been building the hatedom for years.

I don't compare TTG to the original when I call it shit, it's shit on its own, it could be a show that has absolutely nothing to do with any previously existing cartoon and it would still be shit.

It'll end when CGI replaces 2D animation completely.

Yes, because Beware the Batman did SO well didn't it?

CN will have to buy the rights back from the United States Government if they want to make MEGAS XLR again.

as soon as you change the channel

Nigga is that a challenge?

i assume that will kill me. oh sweet release.

So why do people hate ttgo, I haven't watched the show entirely yet, but from what I saw its seems pretty fun?
I think I am gonna watch it once I finish the og series.
I mean look at this.
youtube.com/watch?v=uR131fc2pZY

Include the new Scooby Doo reboot and Wabbit.

nuPPG Comic Con panel tomorrow

Is Sup Forums ready?

Some Sup Forums autist is going to make scene and give the crew more attention and the opportunity to
victimize themselves. seriously if no one goes to the panel the fucking thing just die by itself.

Because most of it is pure garbage.

Right now, I'm just waiting for Dexter's laboratory reboot. I know there were no announcments so far, but just admit it, it's inevitable.

It's just a dejavu

I'd fuck loli Velma, no lie.

Ha ha holy shit, I hadn't seen the Ben 10 one yet.

Whoever re-designed Gwen needs to sit down and reconsider their position as a character designer. I can't say the original design was exactly the crux of animation but holy shit. Her entire body is a stiff straight line.

Fuck, I don't even like the original Ben 10.

I know Omniverse wasn't popular or anything and most of the redesigns sucked, but I kinda like his Ominverse design the best out of all of them. He just looks like he should get punched in the face in the rest of the designs.

Granted this is from an outsider's perspective, I never really watched much of Ben 10 since I didn't really like it.

>NuBen is even worse than Alien Force Ben

How do you fuck up this bad

At least NuGwen doesn't look near as bad as Alien Force Gwen

it's a passing fad, much like the babification craze of the early 90s
>a pup named Scooby-Doo
>Tom and Jerry Kidd
>Tiny Toons
etc

Whoops, made those too small

I dont think the Alien Force designs were that bad. Omniverse Ben is the worst, though AF Gwen and nuGwen are basically tied for me as "worst"

>How can we change up his design, aside from making him look retarded?
>What if we just make his shirt green and put a 10 on it, and invert the colors of his shoes
>also, change his green pants into pukegreen tight shorts