Post Like it's the 22nd Century

Why haven't you been to space yet Sup Forums?

inb4
>I'm too poor because my worker bots always misfunctional, the jews put viruses in them!
>all of my (((bitcoins))) keep getting corrupted!!!
>I'm too busy here on earth searching for a gf!!!

Seriously? Everyone should go into space at least once in their life. Remember our ancestors fought and died for this privilege!!

((((((((((((((((((((((BITCOINS))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Fucking obongo still trying to steal muh space lasers

لحُرُوف العَرَبِيَّة الأَبْجَدِيَّة العَرَبِيَّة

I only just got Internet in my cell at the concentration camp for fucking white males, give me some time to sort out space travel.

嘿,伙計們,怎麼樣了它去

Idiot, we're all in space.
For free.

i like your self-deprecating humour

Voy a cortar el césped luna por 25 pesos , amigo.

^this
>Paying the elon musk jew to get to space
>Paying for fucking oxygen
>Going on space missions into the middle of nowhere in search of other planets that you will probably never come back from

Enjoy dying on a ship drifting into nothingness

Thank god I saved up money to buy myself a New-Atlantean citizenship

I see space on my way to Mars so what's the point in spending all my Islamic state dinars on a gay earth orbit.

Still loling about the 2032 olympics in Damascus. Can't believe they fell for it, the "lighting" of the torch was the best part.

我無法理解你,同志。

Fuck off spacenigger. Just because Poland was the first country to create a method of easy consumer space travel doesn't mean that you're white now.

I hope you run out of Oxygen faggot.

sounds like someones mad their grandparents weren't accepted into the Mars colony. Manlet detected.

How is he drinking a beer in space

I just got a Playstation 44. Still not as cash as the phone that lets you talk to other time eras.
Fuck your privilage

Guys I just found my wife's son grand-grand-grandstepfather's PC.

On the desktop there's his image as a baby and I tried to enlarge it so I could project it to surface of Jupiter where my wife is currently volunteering in Gassy Mecca. However, his PC runs on Windows 10 so I get this error, image related.

I binged this bitch and found out I need to connect my QSD to his motherboard, but I don't know how. Can anyone help me out?

10/10

So you guys hyped for Half-Life 3?

Outrageous, how privileged do you have to be to keep using FUCKING WHITE space suits? It's 2167 ffs.

>Be me
>Scavenging the fields for parts
>Have to fart
>Can't hold it in
>Go to fart in Hazmat suit
>Shit instead
>Throw up in Hazmat suit
>have to listen to the rest of the team laugh at me over the radio
>17 miles from the closest pair of fresh underwear

kys
>>>/reddit/