*sips latte*

*sips latte*

Other urls found in this thread:

godhatesfags.com/bible/God-hates.html
samharris.org/podcast/item/leaving-the-church
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck all muslims, scum of the Earth. I hope Israel destroys you and takes all your land.

low quality shitpost saged

Both the KKK and Westboro aren't following Christs footsteps. But ISIS is following Muhhamad's.

damn that really made me think
Christianity BTFO

This isn't politics

So, American religious people are hypocrites, You don't actually believe in your holy book, you just use politically to pretend as if you're some puritans

The sand niggers ACTUALLY follow their book and kill the infidels

1 post by this ID

Except I think both are scumbags. SJWs don't separate the WBC from Christianity, they just make excuses for Islam because "hurr durr they are brown"

Westboro Baptist Church is as Christian as you get m8. The main difference is majority of Muslims have the same approach to Islam as WBC has to Christianity.

Oh hey, this thread again.

STOP REPLYING TO FUCKING BAIT THREADS YOU SHITTY RETARDED LEAF

kys kys kys kys kys

Stop replying to this thread, you dumb niggers. This is the 50th time he's posted it. Report and hide. Jesus Christ.

bump I'm interested in this.

The Westboro Church says nothing wrong. They are just assholes about the funerals though.

The former go against the teachings of Jesus.
The latter are trying to fulfill the orders passed to them by their murderous, bloodthisty, pedophile warlord prophet.

If you don't understand that Islam was created to aid a warlord in conquering and subjugation whereas Christianity was created by a peace loving hippy that just wanted us to get along, you're a Fucking retard.

I'm no Christmas. But when you read the shit, it becomes painfully obvious.

Literally retarded.

Yes, that exactly. Christians keep throwing out the troublesome parts and marching on.

It's really quite admirable; what a religion it is, to be so amenable to the Athenian world.

Thank you based Thomas Aquinas and bros.

KKK isn't religious

i bet this guy is 500 pounds

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS REPLYING TO THIS THREAD
Sup Forums WHAT ARE YOU DOING
Sup Forums STAHP

How is it the same as Christianity?
Cite scripture and explain.

Can you explain how literal interpretation of the Bible not Christianity? All of WBC's positions are scripturally backed.

Heckling at funerals is insensitive as fuck, but comes nowhere near the horror of Islamic literalism. If the WBC is the best libshits can come up with to prop up their false equivalency, then Christianity must be pretty fucking decent, doesn't it?

Wait a minute, but the left is incapable of separating Westboro from Christianity, so by their own logic, isn't islam a terrorist religion?

The religion of peace

If you talk to them, they'll give you all the references you want.
godhatesfags.com/bible/God-hates.html

See also:
samharris.org/podcast/item/leaving-the-church

Cmon man lattes are good

*lights cigar*

*eats bacon*

Sage t-b-h. Thanks for CTR.

*tries the cold chai*

neither group is cutting heads off you piece of garbage. free speech look it up OP scum. retards should not shitpost.

*drinks beer*

sage jew worship threads

*BTFO of OP*

*drops redpills*

proof that america=islam

I think WBC are based and a part of christianity
I don't have anything against the KKK, even though they are a kike creation, probably some kind of talmudic long game...
I'd prefer both of them to the most moderate form of pisslam and the pedofag muhammed, pigpiss upon his name.

Christianity isn't even comparable to pisslam, islam is more like judaism.

proof that America is incompatible with Islam

SEPARATE RACISM FROM TRUMP THEN YOU FUCKING RETARD

>I'm murican
>I won't answer op's point and instead make a retard of myself

How many people has WBC beheaded on live TV?

Redpill me on this tweet, guys.

Why does it posted everyday?

If you can separate Islam from ISIS then you should be able to separate the banana from your fruit smootie.

Oh boy more pasta today..

Shilling intensifies

bad meme

Because a long-irrelevant group and one that says hurtful things is totally equivalent to a group that has taken over entire cities and is actively raping and murdering as we speak.

>KKK

Irrelevant today
More Blacks are killed by Blacks every year than the KKK killed in its entire existance

>WBC
Didn't know they went around choping heads off and kill the infidels

Fair point. However, it's irrelevant in the case I bring up, which is how do you distinguish ISIS from a "normal" muslim? And if you can't, and since I know you can't, how can you willing let people in to your country that are part of ISIS? Muh feelings for all fags are the worst, and should be the ones that get beheaded by their bacon hating darkies.

jesus was a kike and a cuck who is dead

mohammad was a kiddie fiddler who is also dead

both can suck my cock from their graves

Reminder to ignore spam threads where the op has one post