Peace was never an option.

Freedom.
To have peace we must prepair for war

Freedom.

>choosing freeeeedom
may you live in interesting times...

"So long as there are men, there will be wars."
Albert Einstein

At least let me live as a free man in the meantime.

Am I looking at the clock tower in Mecca?

Freedom or death.

Yes, you can hear it up to 5 miles away

Someone should make a different poll like this on reddit to compare the results

freedom

`
What a stupid poll. You'll have peace when you are truly free. This includes freedom from your own desires, free of any kind of family/obligations.

The moment you are no longer free, you automatically won't have peace.

I see someone read Brave New World
I read the book in my teen years, and at the moment I was all about FREEDOM, so even after reading the end (which left me shaken) I still was against such a place.
But now when I think on it, I'd go with Peace anytime.
Well not ME that is, since I still have the concept of freedom and am unwilling to give up what I have and who I am in the name of peace,
but I guess those born in such a world would NOT know anything better than what they were made to do.

That doesn't surprise me, but the fucking physical scale of that thing. Never seen a shot of it up close like that.

Give me liberty or give me death. I am not a subject.

nice psuedophilosphy ahmed

this poll relates to sociopolitical scales because we are on a board that relates to politics, not your own personal feelings, go to /soc/ and make your poll there if you want to discuss your attempts at meditation.

also we are on Sup Forums. dont take this shit too seriously, this is not a place to take shit too seriously.

The dark tower of Mordor.

In another 10-20 years, I'm not convinced we are going to have either one.

Had to be done.

>Peace was never an option.
This.

Peace is an ideology, war is reality.
youtu.be/4343dv0jOUI

That depends on what your interpretations/definitions of "Freedom" and "Peace" are.

What is freedom? If I had muh freedom I would probably use my free will to go back to Sup Forums. fucking worthless.

Indeed.

If I'm not free to choose how I want to live, how can I live in peace?

What a dumb poll.

Both.

If we stop importing sandniggers that constantly want to bomb us we can easily have both.

I can't even!...

Why be free when you are not safe.

Why be safe when you are not free.

Are you like low IQ burger level? This board is mostly political and philosophical (especially in a sense of certain ideologies). What I wrote directly aligns with that.

It's not my fault that you are too uneducated to understand the matter in detail. You are literally too stupid to understand you own poll.