SONICHU
(Cross-thread)

WARRIOR
(Cross-thread)

KNUCKLES
(Cross-thread)

death in the family didn't fail, it was completed

You're a monster, OP.

But not in the way I wanted it. I wanted it to do it with all the tie-ins, user kindly did only the main stuff

Don't forget the X-Men ones.

this one is really bad

I just copypaste from my last thread. I forgot also the Whom Gods Destroy that I did, and a bunch of other. I was lazy

MOLTEN

>this whole run
Uhgggggg.

VAGINA

I made a post on /qa/'s happening thread, but there are too many threads to keep track of.

Sunday night I'll make a reflections thread here (unless someone else does it first) to talk about what we learned, post any new reaction images from this, and gather a complete list of comics that were storytimed.

I think you should post the worst. Like Marville, Trouble, Whom Gods Destroy, Act of Gods, Villain for Hire, etc. not all. Just the worst

I think it should be everything since a lot of that is just repeats from last year.

I'll probably set anything that was done last year aside.

Yeah, you better do that. To be honest, I did Act of God and Created Equal because those 2 are personal favorites. I just couldn't do a SoP without those 2

The Culling by Scott Lobdell. I'm surprised no one touched that?

True, I've got a feeling that a good chunk of what was done last year is going to pop up every year we do this.

Still it's nice to see some stuff that didn't come up. I'm holding out for Holy Terror and another book that I won't name since I doubt anyone would do it.

I could sit here for days listing off bad stuff that no one did last year.
Original Sin, Bomb Queen (we didn't have /aco/ last year), The Clone Saga, New 52 Lobo, just a lot of the new 52 in general, The Crossing, Emerald Twilight, and countless more.

The End...Now it's time SUPERMAN by AUSTEN