Think Trump is even trying anymore?

Think Trump is even trying anymore?

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAAAR

You have convinced me. I am now a #cruzmissle

I KNEW IT MANAFORT IS AN EVIL RUSSIAN AGENT CONTROLLING ALL OF TRUMPS MOVES AND ALSO NOT DOING ANYTHING AND JUST MAILING IT IN

It was me who said that, and it's even worse than he suggests

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign, on a business trip in Southampton these days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the Khan business . Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Pence is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Trump's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns

A confidential source tells me that Ali Vitali likes to dress up in women's clothing every Friday

proof or gtfo

I'd risk losing my job if they found out I said half of those things, can't do it unfortunately

You'll have your proof by about the 24th, however

ali vitali is surely great source of information. day i trust shitskin i might aswell off myself

WTF. I know hate Trump.

is he gonna drop out?

((( ... )))

A Trump campaign source told me Trump is going to make anime and 2D waifus real.
How much do these idiots get paid to shill and lie this much?

He's not going to drop out, but he'll probably be a dead man walking, politically speaking, by the start of September - policy advisors, endorsements, perhaps even Pence

I see what you did there

Nice roleplay, limey.

dude thats bullshit he's trying to make it look like trump has the same problems as hillary lol

>Ali

Probably a very unbiased man when it comes to Trump.

>British Trump campaign staffer
>thinks Trump can't blow Hillary out of the debates without even trying
She had trouble with Bernie's "attacks" on her and they were weak as shit, Trump will throw her so off her scripted routine that she won't be able to recover.

*woman

Well, he's not actually falling in numbers, the polls are just selectively sampling to shape public opinion so... Really I think you're just an idiot who has bought into the exact sort of kike propaganda that you have spent years being told existed on Sup Forums.

>ali Vitali

JUST

You're getting baited by a copy pasta dude

that's pretty delusional

He really isn't.

This is the whole truth my friend, and I think you need to dispel with this fiction that Donald Trump doesn't know what he's doing, he knows exactly what he's doing.

You're a faggot.

>It was me who said that

No. It was me.

Wtf I love Jew media now