1)Country?

1)Country?
2)When did you grow out of petty nationalistic feuds and embraced European Unity?

1)Flag
2)17 yo

Never was into it until 25.
Grew out againt into it with 28.

Starting to grow out of it again.

UK
Never you fucking commie piece of shit, you're a disgrace to your country and continent

You were never part of it in the first place
Hanging out with third worlders for centuries made you more alike to niggers than to Europeans

Good brother

When Duce conquered us. When he left we came back to our barbaric ways.

can you give resource of your posted pic?

shit wrong post

He is Godefroid de Bouillon

t. Airstrip one

thanks i already find lot of info.

>it bad if like small land but it gud if like big land

Flag
17yo

1. flag
2. we're not part of europe, at least not your europe

I tend to be on the side of the EU but it should stick to its origins as a trade harmonisation instrument and not try to go full Coudenhove-Kalergi. The continued overall success of the former requires that its occasional lapses (e.g. Greece) aren't exacerbated by pan-Europeanism vs nationalism

Are you sure?

yep, that man conned the pope and almost got excumungated.

I fail to see your point

I would embrace a united catholic european federation. Fuck protestants

1. Country who's unable to grow out of macroregional, regional, provincial, communal, neighborhood feuds
2. Got into European Unity and grew out of it years ago

Give time to time

Ironically, it's easier to grow out of international feuds rather than out of local ones

pope alexander is another great contribution from our peninsula

on a more serious tone, the pirinees have been a frontier more solid than the caucasus or urals proved to be. Spanish affairs in europe were mostly due to their foreign monarchs (fucking austrians, and also bourbons were no saints).
Portugal not even that, only mercantile relations, not diferent in any way from india or china. In fact we sunk venetians and turks in the indian ocean (notice the mediterranean would be much easier option, but never happened there).

But not all is bad, thanks to europe's existance, we are not part of spain/hispania/iberia/al-gharb/etc