WAKE ME UP

WAKE ME UP

Now I undetstand why our middle class pensioners move to Portugal

BUT THEY WERE ALL OF THEM DECEIVED.. FOR ANOTHER CITY WAS MADE...

IN THE LANDS OF THE MOORS IN HILLS OF THE TAGUS THE DARK LORD MARQUÊS DE POMBAL FORGED IN SECRET A MASTER CITY, TO CONTROL ALL OTHERS AND INTO THIS RING HE POURED HIS CORRUPTION, HIS MOORISHNESS, AND HIS WILL TO RACE MIX WITH ALL RACES

ONE CITY TO KILL PORTUGAL

ONE BY BY ONE THE FREE CITIES OF PORTUGAL FELL TO THE POWER OF THE CITY

BUT THEY WERE SOME WHO RESISTED...

A LAST OF ALLIANCES OF CENTRO AND NORH AGAINST THE CORRUPTION OF LISBON, AND THE SLOPES OF MOUNT MOOR, THEY FOUGHT FOR THE FREEDOM OF PORTUGAL.

VICTORY WAS NEAR...

I remember when I visited family in Ukraine and a kid asked me if my shoes were real Nikes. Broke my heart

>Wears Nike

He probably made them

portugal is honorary eastern european
even your language sounds slavic

POLAND STRONG
GERMENY WE WAR YOU

>he has Ukrainian family

t.

if you visited austria in the 60's you'd be asked the same. Hungary was even worse, and in romaia you had to follow pre-determinated trajects otherwise police would detain you

t. my great aunt went for a eurotrip during cold war, she had lots of stories to tell.

10/10 joke

BUT THE POWER OF THE MOOR...

COULD NOT BE UNDONE.

>Yeah goy continue buying our brand new overpriced products, megacorporations know whats best for you!

only bought them because they were cheap at an outlet store and kept feet cool in the summer. Alright faggot lets see your shoes

>tfw being poorest Nordic

I use handmade second hand medieval sandals, like my ancestors used to do (leather is comfy)

t. Autismus Maximus

True, its better going barefoot like huehues do