youtu.be/HolIHHr0_xg
>Trump and Pence in Des Moines, IA 8/5/16
youtu.be/Y-NPJJs68bk
>Pence in Norfolk, VA 8/4/16
youtu.be/fax6kqNgl58
>Trump in Maine 8/4/16
youtu.be/10USLAzk2vA

INTERVIEWS
>Trump With Fox & Friends On "Tax Revolution" Economic Policy (8/9/16)
youtu.be/WNiJOEi_u30
>Paul Manafort on FOX 8/7/16
youtu.be/S9Bywyd1qTI
>Ben Carson on Hannity 8/4/16
youtu.be/L87c95h_BGo
>Oliver North on Hannity 8/4/16
youtu.be/jWOyotpl1nk

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
>MAGAbooru
maga.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list
>Hillary Clinton is Evil! (Remix)
youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
>Hillary's Health
youtu.be/AHe_tDzebCE

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=seddique mateen&src=typd&lang=en
primarymodel.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=6t_tryYF6mw
youtube.com/watch?v=NhPvuzqSSHE
youtube.com/watch?v=tezLBv00zJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=7ph1nJGhLNU
paulcraigroberts.org/2016/08/09/are-these-deaths-the-work-of-the-clintons-or-is-it-the-deep-state-protecting-its-servants/
twitter.com/EricWolfson/status/763042938389536768
web.archive.org/web/20160809165142/http://citizenslant.com/orlando-shooter-seddique-mateen/
communismbythebackdoor.tv/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I enjoyed how (((CNN))) said Trump blatantly lied about his tweet about Hillary being involved in that scientist's death. First, all he said was that people are thinking that. And why would I believe some Clinton supporter that it wasn't her email's fault he was executed????

when is next trump rally?

Holy shit CTR out in full force today. Worse then yesterday for sure.

I need to start charting the timing of the creation of slide threads. It's obviously worse during normal work hours and weekdays, but they are clearly working harder when certain topics are under discussion (e.g. Hillary's health).

about an hour and 15 minutes.

Does anybody have a link to Trump's economic speech? I missed it

Threadly reminder:

Everything you need to know about Hillary's foreign policy experience is explained in pic related.

Every CTR shill has that same blood on their hands, for supporting her.

>Every CTR post = another drip, drip, drip of innocent blood stains their hands. Literally for nickels and dimes.

It's worse than post-Iowa

>tfw trump will win and hillshills will be btfo

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=seddique mateen&src=typd&lang=en

REMINDER:

TRUMP RALLY IN WILMINGTON, NC IN A BONG AND FIFTEEN BINGS

MAGA!!!

What you want, senpai?

Just /COMFY/ my shit up

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

I'm at rally in Wilmington now waiting on the Don. In the row in front of me, I've spotted 3 flip phones.

JUST PENCE MY SHIT UP

Is this a big thing with that father? Or will the normies have an excuse?

THEY WILL BE IGNORED...AND THEN THEY WILL BE DESTROYED

Boy that 538 sure is popular with CTR. It's astonishing how obvious they are. This is the best the NWO can do?

Wilmington, NC is a beautiful fucking city. One of my favorite places in the world. I hope the city of Wilmington comes out to support Trump in droves.

that is a great picture; just MAGA my campaign up senpai

Mike Pence is CUTE!

Reichbrah, why do you posth this in every thread? You're asking for Merkel to send you away for sensitivity training.

I didn't know filipinos were major manufacturers of smart phones.

I want Pence to be my neighbor :3

arguing with a super normie, they say
>If Trump's not racist, why hasn't he disavowed the KKK leader yet?

I mean, I know he has multiple times so I say that, but it still doesn't click in their fucking heads.

This situation keeps occurring to me...

WTF should I say?

how many is he down in what they are using?

I support Trump but not because he's right. I disagree with him about everything and he is an absolutely detestable human being. He will do nothing but lead your country to ruin... but that's the point. USA has had it good, as a nation, for quite a while. Clinton was good economically, Bush was a decent war president (if goofy and fucked up in every other way), and Obama is just dandy for societal reform. Trump benefits nobody and will help nothing. We need him as president to awaken the sleeping retards America who refuse to integrate themselves to a diverse and progressive 21st century mindset. Once they get a glimpse of themselves, as the monsters they are, in the form of drumpf, they'll start singing a different. Only then can America, as a nation, truly become great. USA just has to hit rock bottom, first.

President Trump needs no help walking up or down stairs/hills. God Emperor is quite literally jumping around with no help. Impressive speed! Very healthy!

youtube.com/watch?v=6t_tryYF6mw

I got here at 10am and by the time I got in, it was 70% filled. The line was literally a mile long winding through the campus.

They are on in force even after midnight on the East Coast. They're scared shitless.

Nate Feces has Georgia, South Carolina, and Arizona as "solid blue" now. Hope he fucking kills himself on November 8th

LOVE THE REPORTS, NCFAG!!

KEEP THEM COMING

PERKELE PIRKANMAAAAAAAA

Okay, so this guy being there is obviously a trap to get Trump to say some other "Islamophobic" thing the media can slam him for, but...what else is it?

Is this a power play? Are they rubbing it in our faces that Hillary's got something to do with the shooting? It did occur at just the right time to get Trump to cancel a speech date, and I've thought from day 1 that the dems either staged it or flat-out had the guy do it.

Or hell? Is this the guy's prize for helping them? A VIP spot?

What do you guys think?

I remember this, Trump looks majestic as fuck.

Trump rally at 2PM ET

Stream links:

>youtube.com/watch?v=NhPvuzqSSHE RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=tezLBv00zJ4 DTSE

>youtube.com/watch?v=7ph1nJGhLNU ENG

second this

Even worse than post-Wisconsin

Trump should pay a big team of people to shill like projekt Chanology. Remember these times? They were successful at what they did

>2016

>Using Nate fucking Silver as your post model

God even during the Ted Cruz Drama nobody bothered using Nate Silver's >1% model. It's so easy to spot shills. Trump will win in landslides and shills will hopefully end their lives.

Call them and laugh at them
They only respond to smugness and a sense of superiority, it's why Bill Maher has a show.

kek

It's important to frame Hillary as the Iraq War candidate.

She is the war-mongering candidate.

I've been trying to upload pics but my upload speed is fucked because there's so many people here.

I don't see how they can logically handwave it unless they say she shouldn't be responsible for who endorses her which is fucking retarded because of the whole David Duke thing.

How did you become friends with Joe Scarborough?

where did Trump's tax reform disappear to?

Well, at least you're coming around.

Are These Deaths The Work Of The Clintons Or Is It (((The Deep State))) Protecting Its Servants?

paulcraigroberts.org/2016/08/09/are-these-deaths-the-work-of-the-clintons-or-is-it-the-deep-state-protecting-its-servants/

jesus christ you're delusional, even for a propogandist
chill with the hyperbole maybe somebody will listen to you

How did someone notice that the parents of the killer was sat behind Hillary?

And then when they noticed, how did they alert the media?

tell him hes a fucking idiot and needs to brush up on his politics a bit

Can trump actually win?
This whole thing makes me think of Sean beans roll in GoT.
> Trying to win in the more honorable old fashion way in a system that doesn't give a fuck about honor

There were literally 12 protestors. I counted them. Secret service rushed me before I could get pics.

EXCELLENT JOB LINKING FROM PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS' SITE, SENPAI!!

I'VE BEEN READING HIS COLUMNS FOR YEARS...HE'S FAIRLY REDPILLED, I MUST ADMIT

>The NWO is all powerful and controls the whole world!
>Psh, the NWO is pathetic, we're beating them without even trying!

what do you call this delusion? doublethink? schizophrenia? delusions if grandeur, I think.

He's updating it based off what he said yesterday, it wasn't his original plan. He met with the (((GOP))) and revised it. Which to anyone with a brain should signify that he's actually willing to work with his party and Congress in the future so things actually will get done instead of the current situation where Obama just executive actions everything and the (((GOP))) whines.

It might hard to get a good sample of Georgia and SC due to many hillbillies and rednecks that don't internet or answer their polling calls, but AZ, that's crazy

>84713798
>1 post by this ID

I have absolutely NO DOUBT in my mind that software will be used to rig the votes in swing states.

I seriously hope Trump is on top of that.

WHO /PORTCITYJAVA/ HERE?!

you got it.

trump btfo

twitter.com/EricWolfson/status/763042938389536768

actually for serious this time: he will NEVER recover

Already spamming this article on twitter as damage control
>web.archive.org/web/20160809165142/http://citizenslant.com/orlando-shooter-seddique-mateen/

I would love to see the areas and demographics they polled for AZ.

I'm here too, this guy is lying. There's maybe 200 people max.

Trump isn't getting the support like he used too. Feels bad

FUCK OFF, YOU FUCKING SHILL. GET FUCKING LOST. YOU'RE A FUCKING NU MALE FAGGOT AND YOU SHOULD FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

NWO: Communism By The Backdoor
communismbythebackdoor.tv/

Just wait until the debate. Hope it's not on a Sunday and we will win. The shills are scared and they are trying to be on the offensive. Be strong we will win.

>The NWO secretly controls the world, and no one can see their influence!
>But they would totally flaunt hints that they orchestrated a mass killing, we all know they were in on it so of course that's what's happening

pathetic. all this confirmation bias.

Probably someone trying to find past speeches where she showcased some type of medical issue that's currently the buzz.

I guess you're suggestion that media is bought and told what to put out by some single organization or person to confuse the masses from what's really going on. Right guy?

Anyone else excited for the /KaylaImageDump/ in
6 hours?

tell me about it

even fucking jeb offered more of a resistsnce, this novemeber will have john fucking cena fucking up an old lady in a wheelchair with a fucking piledriver

how did they let a terrorist sympathizer into the rally so close to clinton?

Do we honestly need a 24 hour Trump thread? I personally think it's overkill. Having a 24/7 thread kills enthusiasm for Trump, which in turn causes him to lose the election.

2 or 3 Trump general threads a day and I think we would see much better results in the polls.

hiDW1u2w is working hard to correct the record. Probably afraid Mr. David will insist on playing Cave Explorer again if productivity isn't increased.

Got a question:

Is there any way to guarantee that I take an exit poll after voting? In other words, do some voting centers not offer exit polls, or do they all offer them?

I want to make sure I fill out an exit poll after voting because of the obvious fact of voter fraud.

(I'm really hoping the next Wikileak is regarding voter fraud so that this enters the mainstream discussion)

Funny how all the mass-killers in America are Democrats/Hillary supporters.

Fuck do any of them have jobs I'm trying to enjoy Sup Forums on my lunch break

they invited him senpai

Hillary Clinton is the tired old politician of the past

I'm not into guys.

excuse no but did you know Trump hate mexicans?

I say this every night, every day, every afternoon and it's so true
Hillary is a mess

>I guess you are suggestion that media is bought and told what to put out by some single organization or person to confuse the masses from what's really going on. Right guy?
nah I just thought it was weird

>har hispanics far trumps

You underestimate how utterly oblivious the average person is.

My gut tells me they had no idea who he was. ID typically isn't checked at rallies, not even Trump rallies. They saw a brown guy and put him somewhere prominent as they can't fight their urge to virtue signal.

This was a massive mistake that will push the numbers so far out of her court even the liars press can't help her.

watching the speech then

>84714024
>1 post by this ID
>curiously posting exactly the same way as the other 1 post by this ID with the exact same intention of trying to make people forget we have irrefutible evidence that the DNC collaborated with the major news networks

Shut the fuck up.

hello shill, you have been identified

get out now

It's only a big deal if the father really is the pro-taliban gay-basher who cheered on his son to massacre the infidels that the right is painting him to be.

Which he's not.

Trump should pay a big team of people to shill like project Chanology. Remember these times? They were successful at what they did and they weren't even paid. Imagine what paid anti-Hillary Sup Forums-posters can achieve

Yeah, this kind of thing bugs me. I have a lot of Filipino friends and they are convinced that Trump "called the Philippines a terrorist nation" and "Filipinos are animals."

When actually, all Trump did was list a bunch of people who got arrested for intending to commit terrorist acts and included a Filipino immigrant who pledged to Al Qaeda. And the animals part came after he talked about a Syrian refugee who got caught doing something, not the Filipino. AND if you look at Terrorism in the Philippines, it's legitimately fucked up there -- they've recently YIELDED TERRITORY in the south to the radical Muslims in that country. It's pretty fucked.

And yet, the media has brainwashed them to blame Trump and be offended by him. It's pretty hopeless. I don't get it. The real sad part is that I've watched their families go through hell and high water to sponsor family members to immigrate legally here from the Philippines, and they were so happy when they finally made it. And yet they're offended at the thought of fixing our immigration system. I just don't get it.

also twitter is trending for #mikebrown apperently that was 2 years ago

>I think we would see much better results in the polls.

C'mon CTR, you can find a better reason for us to stop having threads than this. This doesn't even make sense.