She has one foot in the grave and people still shill for her

She's dying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aI0euMFAWF8
miguelcaballero.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Hillary a cyborg?

She is indeed user

You people are stretching now. I didn't see the epipen thing, and I certainly don't see a giant rectangle.

Jesus Christ man. She is seriously gravely ill.

I'm really glad Drudge posted her health as the top story to get more people looking into it. Hillarys health is fucked, theres no way she'd make it through a single term

I personally think the diaper thing is the funniest.

It now shows me that the time she was late coming back to the debate she probably pooed herself and had to clean the caca out of her gaping vagoo

I guess we should be asking why the establishment wants Tim Kaine to be president.

Bump for interest

I don't see anything resembling that I her picture

but let's say she is wearing something, couldn't it be a bulletproof vest?

>concerns used to be about Sanders being I'll
>Hillary is somehow even worse off than that ancient jew

she's sacrificing herself to HIM

There's no way thats a bullet proof vest. Trump wears one at all times, and you never see it on him. Vests aren't bulky like the OP pic. There is a serious bulk right there, and I can't think of any other object it could be

isn't it strange that when McCain ran, every single aspect of his health and records were aggressively questioned and scrutinized...but now MSM doesn't even want to check Hillary's health?

hmmm really makes you think

>she probably pooed herself and had to clean the caca out of her gaping vagoo

You made me puke through my nose.

>Hilary dies before election
>trump wins by default
I think he's playing chess in the 6th dimension now

Would that even work? Looks like the hardware is all in the back

There's the things on the front as well.

More like "final destination"

>drumpf Supporters are starting to accept they are gonna get btfo in November so they're desperately trying to paint Hillary as I'll by literally making shit up
See you in 2020 conservashits maybe the next time around you won't nominate a b list reality tv star

Sorry, I'm on my cell and can't see well

Look, it could well be a vest, if not tailored, vests look kinda awkward. Not to mention i bet this bitch is wearing L3 armor, i know i would if i had been that much of a scummy human. Just saying.

She'll be fine

Hope that Bill outlives her

I don't care who wins the election but I think you are blind if you don't see that she is very sickly.

She's probably just got an earpiece in like the secret service guys do.

Anyway, I'm more concerned bout that "bring them to heel" sign that person is holding.

understandable. But yeah, there's a piece on the left side of the chest and the right side of the chest.

Could be a different type of vest, maybe with plate armor. Although something like dragon skin seems much more appropriate for a presidential candidate who wears suits all day.

Who knows? It's hard to guess what tech there is available at that level.

Why can't this megalomaniac just go away and live out the last few years of life in luxury?

The Clintons already have more money, power and influence than humanly possible.

Why is she even doing this?

What's the use of having a defibrillator directly on oneself ? Isn't she followed by a medical team 24/7 ? Isn't that enough ?

bump shes about to die m8

>mfw Trump loses but builds the wall anyway

One foot in the grave
Two lips on my bone

Would that explain the two box shaped items on her? I'm obviously open to other ideas, but that truely doesn't look like body armor

>shitty zoomed and enhanced picture with seemingly square object located almost squarely where her shoulder blade would be
>item that basically covers pretty much everything except shoulder blades
Not that basic reasoning skills matter on Sup Forums

To go down in history as the USA's first female president, eh

>mfw Trump leads a volunteer-militia of gun-happy murifats to europe

Looks like a mic amp

Narcissism.

Although to be fair, that's most politicians.

Don't worry guys, I got this.

"The ass was fat!"

>yfw during the first presidential debate, Trump answers the first question and hits it out of the park, then when they go to Hillary she collapses and has a seizure

DELETE THIS

Is this mad bitch only kept going through constant medical treatment? Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up just being a living head in a jar like in Crank/futurama. Brain linked in with her phone so she can carry on drone striking villages of course.

>She's dying
...says increasingly nervous Trump supporter for the seventh time.

Speaking of bullet proof vests, what is even the point when the only real risk of one of these people getting shot will be at long range with a rifle, and the shooter is going to aim for the head?

Pro bank.

>People think this is the woman to lead the strongest nation on the planet
>Can't even go up 6 steps without the CIA

more like Hillary croaks during the debates, and Trump says "shes a quiter" "sad!!"

>84715469
Thank you for Correcting the Record!

I assume she is the real life version of Mr. Burns.
youtube.com/watch?v=aI0euMFAWF8

not really

look up the colombian tailor that does custom body armor into fashionable designs

afaik bullet proof vests can't stop any real hunting rifle rounds

Nah, Northrup Grumman outfitted her with Trophy. You know, in case a crazy Trump weenie tries to RPG her ass.

Fixed.

Couldn't it just be a bra?

Isn't Tim basically the Democrats version of Ted Cruz?

miguelcaballero.com/

here

Same reason Trump is
They want to leave a mark on history.

>she dies
>race war occurs when trump takes power
>

Not nervous at all, Hillary doesn't stand a chance in hell of winning and you know it faggot

not getting shit trending like Hillary has a tumor,syphillis from bill,Parkinsons, and has to wear a diaper.

could really trigger Hillary to death with this

>Dont see a giant rectangle
It's right fucking there and you're saying you don't see it???

I could see you deny that it's a defib but come on man

Hehlarrah al-Khlintani is an ISIS agent. She wears a suicide vest around the clock in case someone finds out her nefarious plot.

actually most assassination attempts on presidents are done at close range.

Reagan was shot at close range, Ford was almost shot at very close range, W. Bush had a grenade thrown at him.

just coughed my whole dab out.

Supposedly there are, but no matter what kind of vest you're wearing, it's not going to stop a skilled shooter from emptying your skull 1000 yards away.

she will be in crynek nanosuit in november

Bill looks good there tho. Its just like his brain stops working for some seconds, then reboots and its all good

Actually, this picture is from February. The reason she's being "helped" is because she slipped on the way up the stairs.

Implying they aren't keeping him on life support to kill him before the last debate to try and get out of it

Agreed, however a bullet proof vest would be good to prevent assignations like that of Gerald Ford where the woman pointed a gun at him point black, or if there was ever a knife attack at close range when they are shaking hands with the candidate.

>assignations
assassinations not assignations :)

Depending on what kind of vest, thos could be part of the adjustable strap system to elavate the front and back of the vest to cover your vitals. Im not saying bitch aint illin, but given the choice as a high profile, much hated politician, would you wear a bulletproof vest or a defibulator? Hell her staff certainly have a smart defib on hand, id go with the armor.

Don't Security clear everything within 1500 yards, with varying levels of security past that?

thank you for CTR, .05 has been deposited, etc. etc

>cant walk up a small flight of stairs
>she's fine

The delusion is delicious

An earpiece would be one small box on her hip. Not multiple boxes all over her body

>.02 have been deposited into your account

>presidential candidate
>wearing anything that wasn't tailored specifically for them
>add to that, she's a woman and is obsessed about her appearance

Thanks for correcting the record.

Why would someone with access to the highest level medical authority in the world be wearing a defib vest that's less concealable than the portable defib units we keep in the office for civilian use?

You don't need to boxes bigger than Tyrone's mixtape. Two sticky conductor pads and a capacitor.

It's got to be something else. Or the Jew is working overtime poisoning the well with obvious fakes, like this kike faggot.

>Point black

>even Bernie is stronger than Hillary

Remember to vote, especially in battleground states.

>assignations

Well, I'm hard.

>race war continues when trump takes power
>Trump gathers generals, decide to let it play out
>Operation Get The Fuck Out and Never Come Back
>One way boats to Africa are pro positioned on East Coast ports
>White armies force survivors to board or die
>Remote charges sink them all mid Atlantic
>Operation Remove Shit Stain
>No papers? You must go.
>You and your baby must go too.
>Load up thousands of buses.
>Drive them South.
>Dump them all in Mexico just as Mexico has done to us.
>Operation Remove Burka
>Take your fucked up religion and shit religious laws with you.
>You are not welcome here.
>Don't care about your heart wrenching special interest story.

>ANYONE WANTS TO BURGER, YOU MUST APPLY.
>YOUR MONEY MEANS NOTHING HERE.

That time she stopped talking on stage recently (the protesters with the sign), she probably shit herself for real. Like unloaded a big, hot meaty dump right into her pants. They probably got really heavy and stinky. A full and total release had a stench waft yards away from her stinky gaping wrinkly mucus-rimmed brittle blonde haired orifices. The security came rushing as soon as they smelled the inside of her intestines wafting down to them, fully erect a ready to stretch her out a bit more. A massive pheromone blast straight from the white granny shit pipe. Mmm, boy, that's good.

She can't handle six steps, that's some questionable health.

We need a clinton borg death version

This meme has got to stop.

>americans are so fat they have heart attacks so frequently they need to wear defibrillators at all times