Russia is better than America. Argue me, rednecks

Russia is better than America. Argue me, rednecks.

If Russia better than America why did they lose the Cold War?

Our economy is shitter. You can't say what country is better if you talk about USA and Russia.

no argument there

Usa is the richest country and Russia..hm..not.

If Russia is better why America is land of freedom. checkmate commie!

Good for them.

Honestly I hope they become the next superpower. Maybe they can try this world police business for a while. Show us how it's done. Do you think the Iraqi insurgency would have lasted as long if Russians were there?

>In before Afghanistan
>In before people forgot about all those stinger missiles we gave them.
>...and look how that worked out for us.

Atleast russia can say that most of the fuckers are behind the president

I wish u amerifags goodluck with trump or the cunt xD

>highest rate of child homelessness and heroin addiction in the world
>Oil reserves are nationalized and instead of using the money to develop the country its all pocketed by putin

Is this site called Sup Forums.ru? No? Thought so.

It somehow manages to be more corrupt than the U.S. At least they're still nationalist, I guess.

>Argue me, rednecks.
COMMUNIST PUTIN SHILL DETECTED

Fuck Off Faggot.

kek

Russia has nationalism and an identity whereas America is ran by Jews and only for profit.

Russia is considered to be the most dangerous European country, USA is considered to be the most dangerous American country.

According to the 2010 census, ethnic Russian people make up 81% of the total population. This share remained steady over the last few decades. Six other ethnicities have a population exceeding 1 million – Tatars (3.9%), Ukrainians (1.4%), Bashkir (1.1%), Chuvash (1%), Chechens (1%) and Armenians (0.9%).

White Americans are the racial majority. African Americans are the largest racial minority, amounting to 13.2% of the population. Hispanic and Latino Americans amount to 17% of the population, making up the largest ethnic minority.

I think Russians can also own weapons like us.

Tbh though, Russia is better because the propaganda industry in Russia isn't some horror fantasy come true like here in America where everyone is pitted against everyone and the most depraved and degenerate kinds of people are launched to the top of all political and social movements.

In the sense of being on a (long) upward trajectory as opposed to a downward trajectory, yes.

Srsly?

-

besides space technology and the Only means available to saend ppl in space atm and missile technolgy and superrior nuclear submarines i can bot imagine in which more ways russia is superior to Burgerstan

having Not a Nigger in presidential post maybe

I suggest you visit Russia first.

Was in Moscow last summer. Can confirm its pretty great. Lots of lefties and hipsters. But they aren't pussies like we have here. In about 30 years Russia will be much better than the USA.

Did you get all your German and Austrian proxies banned already?

America is better than Russia. Argue me, Gopniks.

>ussr
>russia
wtf dude?

>heroin addiction in the world
want some? i love it

Russian people are cool. Dislike their government though, just like I dislike my own. That Russian politician wanting to rape that pregnant reporter was kind of fucked up. There are hostages in a theater? Gas it. Doesn't matter if some hostages die. Some actions Russia takes seem extreme. Rape of Berlin was messed up too.

Although, they don't appear to be poisoned by social justice bullshit which is a huge plus. And for every negative thing I mentioned about them, you can easily find one equally fucked up thing the US has done. Also they have a nationality to be proud of, and a long history. Hope Russia doesn't go Islamic Republic in the future due to demographics.

The nineties are over, Jackson.

>(((putin)))

It can be better, it maybe will, but for that we'd have to go a long way.

Of course Russia is better off we're going to be destroyed from within by 2020 at the rate we're going.

How's the immigration policy there? I was born in Russian Ukraine and grew up speaking Russian. I'm thinking of immigrating to Russia once I get my degree. I feel a lot more at home there than here.

>tyrant has high approval rating

Imagine that, Saddam Hussein got 99% of the vote in a majority shi'ite country too. Didn't mean he was loved.

Why would you argue against your own country?

People genuinely like Putin there though. That doesn't mean he's a good leader, but people do like him.

>tfw minimum wage in the United States is way above average in Russia

>according to Russian state run media
>inb4 but muh American media

There is no way to really know what Putin's approval rating is.

cucks will say USA, even though they bitch about every American social trend and political leaning.
>"muh america because the 1950s american dream era"

I'm honestly baffled as to why redpilled cucks defend America, especially over Russia, who has a leader that would accurately represent their interests.

Besides actually going to Russia and talking to the people? Besides having Russian friends and relatives? Jesus fuck.

They also pay like 2 times more for food and everything else so there's that

If America is better than Vietnam why did you lose a war against them? They even used Chinese guns

>leader that would accurately represent their interests.
Putin literally robs the nationalized oil company to the tune of billions you idiot.
>in b4 it's in the interest of Russians who live on $350 a month to have muh strong leader rob them of billions

They know how to kill better killoncently.

Sup Forums just weeks ago:
>haha look at putin btfo turkey ha ha epic remove kebab yes I play EU4

Sup Forums today after Russia promises to lift sanctions on Turkey and mend their damaged opinions of each other:
>silence

I love Russia but I can't stand all of the putinshills on this site ,and it's always fucking edgy contrarian Americans.

If Russia had not forced migration from countryside into cities (which has not been reversed) I would agree on some level.
Urban based society is not natural and is thus inferior.

Our minimum wage puts you in the 1% of globa income, and you'd need to be pretty fucking retarded to stay in a minimum wage job for long.

when you spend all your time shitposting instead of education yourself

THE JEW WINS.

I'd rather live in America than Russia but Russian people don't seem to be as cucked as Americans with all the SJW shit.

>Argue me

get off the proxy Ivan

Russia is econically and politically garbage.
The US is socially and politically garbage.
Russia gets props for not allow foreigners taking over their country.