MEGG MOGG & OWL #4

Megahex edition! Bring the whole family!

Previous thread:

Good shit

Storytiming the Megahex book.
Yes, this is the "We're going to do you" version

i posted the "rape" version in the last thread, for anyone that wants it. probably in the Archive by now.

I love this threads but I feel kinda bad we've gone trough almost the entirety of the published material. Except Amsterdam, Werewolf Jones & Sons and Worst Behavior that apparently no one has scanned yet.

nice job on the double pages op, looks great.

Thanks! I think it's faster to get through and it saves some posting space.

Fucking Werewolf Jones

owl looks especially stoned here. Him getting pelted with dirt bombs is great in the 10th panel.

>and a shit sandwhich
>...

this fucking comic

checked

So am I the only one whose hatred of Megg and Mogg partially comes from how stingy they are with weed? When I used to smoke dope I fucking hated people that would scavenge off of you and then never ever light you up later.

I think they don't mind much if the one asking for weed is not Owl, for some reason.

This is fucking terrifying.

thanks a bunch op im loving these

>We're going to "do" you.
Didn't that say rape before?

No prob! These come from a MEGA link someone posted last thread.

Yeah, I don't really know why Simon edited it.
My only guess is that Megg, Mogg and WWJ (okay, maybe just Megg and Mogg) didn't really consider this rape, it was just some fooling around so Mogg directly saying "rape" just contradicts that.

He changed it because this story is used a springboard for the finale of the book. It makes more sense if Megg, Mogg, and WWJ don't believe that it's a rape.

Don't forget that this actually happened to one of Simon's friends.

This stuff is awesome. Looking at his wiki it seems that a lot of this is more recent than I thought. It reminded me of some stuff but I wasn't sure the time lines were right. Now, I'm fairly sure this guy was devouring all that surreal Paperrad/Ben Jones/RISD stuff from the oughts,as well as mixing in a fair amount of Johnny Ryan's Angry Youth Comix.
Pretty Rad. I'ma gonna buy some of his shit.

Great! I'm planning to buy some of these books too, I saw some sites don't even charge for shipping.

Lol

That looks like mine. So weird.

lmao

>megg has piss jugs