Germany family assylum russia

>German family travel to Russia to claim ASYLUM - claiming their country is no longer safe because of the migrant influx

Can't make this up

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3731430/German-family-travel-Russia-claim-ASYLUM-claiming-country-no-longer-safe-migrant-influx.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFMWkTL7PxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Germany is lost

Why are Germans so fat

Bunch of fat fucks.

Based German.

fucking kek

Germany must be much worse than we even imagine, glad they got out of that shithole safely.

lmao

Lay of the bürgers fatties

Swedes are doing the same thing. "White Flight"

Bunch of cowards.

>american colony
>why are yuo so fat

lmao

Good luck to them going from 2000 euros per month to 200 euros per month

lel

FOUND ISIS

Why Americans so skinny

I don't think those fatties will integrate well.

VOLGADEUTSCH 2.0 WHEN

Well if the man has a good job contract with salary like 5-10k$ euro (at german company ofc.) they can even increase their life quality buying crazy house with private lake and stuff.

Those are some sick ass gargolyes

im not isis
send the drone back

That's rich coming from the guys who abandoned Detroit, Baltimore and the entire southern border to the spics and niggers

THERE IS NO ESCAPE, DAHNALD

holy shit

The funny part is he legitimately has a reason to seek asylum.

His country is being invaded and raped by third worlders.

Holy shit, you just got your arse kicked by the French. What happened to you 'Merica?

>drove to a country that has a higher percentage muslim population

what geniuses, you can tell how much thought they put into things merely from their appearance, you don't get those kinds of physiques without following a carefully considered diet. I'm sure they don't get all their information from russia today.

Fewer Islamic gang rapes per month too, how will they cope?!

Germany is kill

>>drove to a country that has a higher percentage muslim population
That's rich, coming from a Paki colony.

Don't get so pussyhurt Abdul, they keep your londonistan brothers in check. Unlike Europe.

This is why the west and all the shills on Sup Forums hate Russia.

Never forget the German homeschoolers who were refused citizenship and asylum by Eric Holder, who cooperated with Stasis to ensure that their children would be permanently taken away.

Hahaha

Holy shit.
Also I had an American teacher in my english courses and he repeatedly told us how he feels himself safer in Russia than back in US.

are those 2 on the right ogres?

fuuug :D

as always, whore's sole concern is the income

Putin isn't the saviour we want, but hopefully he'll be the one we deserve.

Video on Syrian Refugees in Russia. Russia and Syria have same people you dumb fools. youtube.com/watch?v=UFMWkTL7PxM

Russia has millions of refugees. Many are Syrian. Russia is for Russian Orthodox and Muslims. It is not for faggot Europeans. God Bless Islam and God Bless Russian Orthodoxy. Fuck Europe!

if they want to escape migrants then they probably should go to poland or hungary, because we are being flooded with more migrants than anybody else in europe

STEALTH RARE

>where are the children's fathers?

fuck me

Those cities were abandoned once blacks were given control.

Fuck off, Shlomo. Russians are not on Sup Forums. Syrian people look Russian. Same ethnic groups. Russia is 20% Islamic.

You ever wonder, 'How many people were living in Syria to have literally millions of refugees and they are still pouring out?'

'How many are left?'

>Germifats

RUSSIA, NO!
>The Russian government considers Germany a 'safe' country and the family are not allowed to become asylum seekers in Russia.

They're Germans. The father is also the grandfather.

If you really think about it, it's actually the smarter choice.
Stay : Angry every day, chance of getting axed
Leave: Happier but poorer (depending on resourcefulness - the thing whites claim to have a lot being put to the test)

Germany and France are screwed. They elect such idiots.

>Russians are not on Sup Forums
>Syrian people look Russian
>Same ethnic groups

I'm pretty sure someone did the math in a thread a while back, by this point in time there should only be about 6 million (oy vey) still living there.

Kawai des ne. I hoppu sie finden was sie suchen.

They are not from Syria. They are from North Africa and Turkey. BTW, Western Europe has had a massive Islamic population since the end of WWII. The Turks rebuilt Germany after the AmeriFags carpet bombed it.

This.

Muslims who are integrated and reformed their religion to the times are actually good.

The vast majority who are stuck in the 1400's or earlier are not.

>Can't make this up
>dailymail.co.uk

pick one m80

Was in Russia last month and I felt the same, at least when it comes to cities. But the average suburb or rural town over here has much less crime than Russia.

>going to russia which is twenty times mire dangerous than germany instead of Poland

Why

>Syrian people look Russian
u bloody wot m8

It's true m8 I lived in Russia for a year, and even Dagestan is safer than Memphis, especially where I live now.

Irkutsk is based.

Whites should migrate en masse to that island south of India and say they don't feel safe

Matter of fact, we should migrate to the private islands owned by all Jews and leftist and claim we need asylum there too

Might want to put this one on a watch list burgers, I think he's a snackbar infiltrator.

Warum nicht? Sie sprechen P[russisch] schon.

>that vid
i-im not crying, i have something in my eyes

Dagistan is a pissstain post soviet goat farm

people are butt ugly and will stab you for a loaf of bread

At least were still here in our country, Ahmed

>Germany family assylum russia
What a time to be alive

We can do this? USA here I come

>actually good.
I really hope I get to slice you up personally when SHTF. You niggering nigger you.

Nice 4k screen

23 million pre-war, official stats
According to the Western media
>1 million already dead
>3 million in Lebanon
>5 million in Turkey
>2 million in Europe
>1-2 million in Jordan
>400,000 in Iraq
>300,000 in Kurdistan
>300,000 in Aleppo

> Russia has millions of refugees.
And they will all go back after the war ends.

>let's just abandon our countries and flee!
No thanks, I'd rather fight to preserve what we have.

What's it like in bahrain?

Slice him up with what? A spoon?

Then why aren't we.

I guess this was the next logical stage of white flight.

Lol. First Russian gold is won by a Russian Muslim! A personal training partner of Putins. Russia is for Russian Orthodox and Muslims. Europeans ARE NOT allowed.

I do wonder what Grozny is like these days.

Next on the news:
> german family seeks asylum in syria, because there is no more shitskins

>Can't make this up

>dailymail
Yes they can

There is probably inbreeding going on in that family. Glad they are gone.

>leaving shithole cities is the same as leaving your country, french logic
yea you're right. we should follow the french liberal example and just let the brown flow through us. thanks 4 the education pepe le pew

>German refugees
>welcome in Poland

Because the police will come and beat the shit out of you if you dare to stand up to Ahmed and stop him from raping your daughters.

Merkel needs to go, your whole political class needs to go, the EU project needs to die and the police need to have their hands freed to tackle the issue of these immigrants who ignore your laws. Till all that happens, it will keep getting worse for germany.

That's a good question. Maybe because everyone on here is a shut in NEET. In terms of votes we are kind of fighting back, but we should be in the streets like the lefties.

Grozny is an amazing city thanks to Ramzan Kadyrov and Vladimir Putin. The proudest Russians come from Chechnya. Fuck the CIA and Mossad.

Get off this board you jihad nigger.

I hate so say this but my impression of Russia is that they are living like 50 years back in time.

Did they do the right choice or do we have to save them in a few years when they realize russia is just another dictatorship posing as a free country?

That was just to show, that if KGB wants to implement doping program (how burgers falsely claimed in their "anti-doping" comission), then we can make a monkey into a world champion and nobody would have any questions to it.

Putin personally trained this one.

>Refugees go to Russia
True in a certain sense...

It is just the beginning

Still better than niggers tho.

I'm serious I've been to Derbent and Makhachkala, they were objectively safer and nothing happened to me walking around. You can't walk around Memphis without something happening.

You're wrong but I kek'd

Send in Trudeau to salvage Canada's pride!

Not bad