Your country

>your country
>is it prepared for cyberwarfare?
>brazil. no

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cQlVww0zKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This country is never truly prepared for anything.
Here it's all about getting roflstomped and then mounting a heroic last-ditch effort.

Which then also fails

Can you imagine? Poland getting hacked from two sides and a couple of fat NEETs fight a heroic last stand hacker battle against the aggressors. Sacrifice, brotherhood and glory but everyone is sitting in a dark room, lit only by the light of their computer screens while slowly but surely their apm dwindles untill the last one with a working connection sees the "hacking progress" bar creep from 99,99% to 100%... kurwa.... Sup Forums.org 404's... the end?

Joke's on you, we're still an analog country

no, but doesn't matter... no one would try to hack us, we're irrelevant.

>haha wat about uk ya bloodi argie?
uk doesn't give a fuck about us.

What would fighting a war against Mexico be like? There's nothing to destroy. It's all so fucked beyond what a war could do to a real country.

me and the lads (and austria)

Not at all. The government literally said they'll nuke anyone who does a major cyberattack on us because they have no hope of defending from it and countering it.

>China that low
Ummmmm

Well, that may not be much to look at but consider those people are all getting services, there's power lines, running water and sewage, those are not dirt roads. As ugly and improvised as those structures may seem they remain functional habitation for the most part, those people have access to extensive supply and transportation networks.

I'm by no means defending that's a good standard of living but you really must be ignorant on what subpar living conditions really means

CHARGE!

>What would fighting a war against Mexico be like?
Sweden vs Mexico? my state alone could win

>The Official CyberWarfare Elite Forces Power Rankings Sponsored by McAfuckinFee

You may as well pull random countries out of a hat

Scandinavian countries is excellence.
They looks so clever.

Don't do that man, it only leads to cringe

Former GCHQ employee here. The countries that actually have the best cyber warfare capabilities are USA, China, Russia, UK and Israel.

..Et le France?
They are understated AF.

nah m8 need another half a castle then she'll be tops

all website made by my government suck, actually any website made for companies and institutions in my country suck
also, data leakages are common with entire data bases containing sensitive info of hundreds of thousands of people being sold for a couple hundred dollars in the streets

>USA ranking that high
What?

How can anyone believe that after the most recent Chink espionnage case? That incident proved that the security issues at the CIA and FBI are just as bad as they were when all those Soviet spies fucked up their respective agencies in the last few decades of the 20th century (when literal nobodies working low-tier positions at those agencies could easily obtain top-secret data, print it out right then and there without ever being noticed, take it out of the building, sell it to the Soviet embassy without ever being noticed, and thus get many American spies in the USSR executed in the process).

Honestly, at this point I'm convinced they just spend the entirety of their project on 1984-tier surveillance projects on ordinary Americans, rather than any actual cybersecurity.

what the fuck is cyber warfare?
you can't send a nuke down a telephone line mate

*hackz and opens the electronic gate of the emu enclosure*
NOATHIN PERSONAL MOATE

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=9cQlVww0zKo

You just need to bomb the shit out of their capital, their rich elite would force the military to surrender 2 hours later to protect their industries.

Mexico doesnt has a real airforce or real defenses, America cucked them hard. They have oil and boots tho so invading is not a real option, but you really don't need it.

And how exactly would they bomb us without carriers? We can't actually go to war with each other and on some hypothetical total war scenario we'd crush them on sheer industrial output.

You Chilean "military experts" are fucking nuts.

I tried to send a usb to the city counsil with the pdf files they requested from me. They send it back with a note that the networkadmin forbid to plug in usb and that I should print the files in a printshop. I don't know about the rest of the country, but the sysadmin here is really doing his job.

>USA
>gets its erections hacked
>4 stars

I'm surprised the US is only a fraction worse than the top countries

See? You'll never get access to our memes.

We're talking cyber *warfare*. The CIA lives for this stuff. Would you expect to be that far from the top any sort of war?

>erections
RUSSIA?

It probably depends on the different areas of government and private sectors. Your secret agencies are inventors of the game and big banks are excelling in cryptography. But if I need an id (tiny lical gov running xp) or some prescription drugs (ma and pa pharma) then it could be easily hacked. How the enemy would use it? I dunno, but if you're creative enough you could do some damage.

No, I thought it might be more vague, like the security defense of average citizens. McAfee would probably know that considering they have millions of passwords.

One day we'll find the way to hack you and steal all your precious memes.

Security defense of average citizens are dumb everywhere oetz. You would think people know by now that there are no Nigerian princes with millions in gold waiting to pay them and 123456 is not a secure password, but you would be shocked.

As cuck as they are, you wouldn't have a chance. You don't have real air force nor air defence. Every strategic target would be air raided within hours.

True, but considering large parts of the US have pretty poor internet situations, there's more than enough people to fall for it

>And they say we hacked their elections.

What are defenses against cyberwarfare?