Tribalism and adoption

if someone is abandoned, adopted, and ingrained in a new culture for most of their life, do they belong to their original genetic culture or the one that adopted them?

Read Exodus it has the answer.

Can't you just answer the question? I am curious about this as well.

Original. You can teach a fox not to eat a rabbit, but it is still a fox and all subsequent foxes will behave as such.

Fuck off, Clemson.

you're forgetting that a human being isnt a fox...human's are able to socialize outside of their families but at the same time they're able to destroy for their own greed and believes

C-L-E-M-S-O-N
T-I-G-E-RS

FIGHT TIGERS, WIN DAMNIT, FIGHT, FIGHT FIGHT!

This is a great question that will probably go completely overlooked by Sup Forums. Its answers have the capacity to dismantle the notion of "cultural appropriation".

A) if culture cannot be adopted, then the concept of culture is inherently racist
B) if culture can be adopted, then at what point does cultural appropriation become cultural adoption?

If the distinction between cultural appropriation and cultural adoption can be reduced to one of "respect" or "offensiveness", feelings that are entirely determined by the passive, offended individual, then it is shown to be a laughable concept.

Blood runs deeper

depends on factors such as the adopted person's knowledge, intelligence, self-perception, beliefs, level of integration, etc. it's not a cut-and-dried matter.

Moses was adopted by the Egyptians but ended up betraying them and helping his people the Israelites gain their freedom and settle Canaan.

It depends upon the will of the adopted. They can either be thankful for all they have been given, like a true american of mexican heritage, or be an ingrate and parasite, like the assholes who chant la raza and cheer for the mexican soccer team while accepting american welfare.

The difference between these two is intelligence and work ethic.

I'm pretty sure he was sold to slavery wasn't he?

Big difference between being originally sold into slavery and someone kindly making space in their lives to adopt you.

No. Moses was found floating in the river by an egyptian woman.

Nope he was abandoned in the river and adopted by the Egyptian nobility

Blood is everything

fuckin jews I swear, they probably got kicked out of Egypt, just like they were kicked out of everywhere else.

I remember a story about a guy being sold into slavery but then he became a leader of Egypt and helped his senpai who got trapped to escape.

That's Joseph. Moses was thrown in the Nile to avoid being infanticided.

My wife is mixed 1/4 black. She's so light and has such good features I didn't know until she told me.

She wasn't adopted, but grew up in a white family with her dad and stepmother. She has a Masters Degree, good credit, isn't loud, isn't overweight, no criminal record, no diseases or any of that shit you'd associate with black people.

I think it proves that if you adopt transracially and raise the kids right, they'll be just fine.

That was Joseph. His brothers hated him because he was their father's favorite and the youngest so they sold him into slavery.

L2BookofRuth

>anecdotal evidence
If they pass as their adoptive race, possibly.

If they don't enjoy your kid being too-white for the niggers or too-colored for the whites.

Swedes are all subhuman trash so if they aren't Swedish yes.

bumpo