Delicious x-23 abs

delicious x-23 abs

anyone here know japanese?

>yfw they didn't retcon her days as a hooker away in this day and age of SJW boogiemen

thank god

honestly her current ongoing isn't all that bad, I've actually been enjoying it quite a bit. I just don't like her costume

Reminder that original X-23 from X-Men: Evolution is the only good X-23.

I don't know about that but I do know her current run as Wolverine is disappointing as fuck.

I disagree, what now?

Damn she looks stupid.

Weeeeeeeeee, respect each others opinions while maintaining out own and move on with our lives?

You misspelled 'homeless mutant quest' there buddy.

What now? Well, you have an opinion.
fag

how so?

>homeless mutant quest
What's that? Some RPG?

She doesn't have a run as Wolverine.

The X-23 in Wolverine is literally a completely different character. She doesn't even LOOK like she has since her debut in that book with the time stop girl.

imho mary liu and thge avengers arena are the truly best representation of her as a character and her original mini series everything bendis ever did to her set her character back so much. and now shes become such a weird version of x-23 with the whole dating angel bullcrap and her hipster speak in ANX which is said since when she was running with the hellions she was a great character that added a lot to the team. her new comic is nice but its rehashing the same old shit that s been done to death with her which is clones my god clones as a plot for her has been done sooo many fucking times, mary liu had an arc for it, circle of 4 had an arc for it, xforce did it, and now AN wolverine is doing it..... shes got other avenues as a character but anything anyone ever tried to do with her just got retrospected back to being about clones and now shes hipsterized to the point of being out of character with her display of emotions and upbeat go gettem girl attitude i missed when she had inner monologues about how she new how to kill almost anything in the room and her lament over her soul and her place in life and learning she didnt have to be like wolverine and she enjoyed wearing black and realized that while she shouldnt kill it conflicted because that was how she felt most alive was killing and then the whole captain universe enigma force thing would have been great to build on or just put her in space with venom matter of fact space with venom would have been awesome

anndd now shes wolverine but not the good kill people that deserve to die wolverine shes passive as fuck wolverine....

The fact that she does look different and the fact of her being a different character mean very little in Marvel these days.

Look at Squirrel Girls regular book. Look at Gwen Poole. They can't make up their fucking mind exactly what she should look like or even what style to use from week to week, seemingly.

You, I like you.
You, I'll fight you

Poole gets a pretty consistent style.

X-23 is just a different character. There's not a speck of her former self left, presumably because she wasn't enough of a generic strong independent woman for the market Marvel wants to sell the book to.

Also, O5 Angel and his retarded Bendis-spawned cosmic powers are pure cancer.

thats basically the same character they just changed up her backstory to fit her mini series she escaped the facility and then ran around i think either became a bar waitress or ended up as a child prostitute when kidan ran into her and saved her.... man i miss kidan and x-23

It's a text based RPG that runs on /tg/ about, you guessed it, being a homeless mutant. The GM really liked the young x-men so a lot of them show up.

It's ridiculously well written for something that's basically a series of first drafts in response of audience options, though last I heard the GM had medical issues and it was on hiatus.

I miss Kimura.

need source on pic for masturbation porpuses

Because, in my opinion the last three, maybe four issues have almost nothing to offer in the way of entertainment or maintaining interest. Last issue they sit around and talk and fight dumb ass burglars, the issue before that which was a real let down she really does nothing except save old man Logan from Fin Fang Fooms stomach. And before that I think it was a Squirrel Girl crossover that was just them looking for a squirrel. So that's three issues that really have lead nowhere. And I don't even have the energy or goodwill to be enthusiastic about what might be coming up with this CW II bullshit. One because I don't care about CW II and two I don't give a fuck about what happens to the clone of the clone of Wolverine. And that was a dumb idea with a disappointing pay off. Then I don't think I've seen Angel since maybe the second issue. The most entertaining thing so far were a couple of pages where everyone was hanging out at Doctor Strange's house and I think the issue after that when She shrunk her self to fight nanomachines inside one of her clones. But since then the entire comic is just waiting for something to exciting to happen that never EVER comes.

Be glad she's gone.

New Laura isn't allowed to have foes that genuinely frighten her. She's a big bad female Wolverine that don't afraid of nothin' and doesn't make dem sandwiches an' shit. An enemy that elicited actual dread and terror in her would make her book problematic.

I'm almost 100% sure we saw Kimura at the end of the Sisters arc before all tye CW tie ins started up. Pretty sure Kim is coming back user.

Excellent. I cannot wait to see Laura quip about facebook while she skates Kimura's face down a flight of stairs. That will be so special and empowering.

It's a shame they gave her the face of a five year old.

Are you trying to commit erasure against sex trafficking victims you rape culture shit lord? UWU

I'm really enjoying the 3 generations of wolverines bit they have going right now, it makes me happy to see a character like Luray was able to develop enough to not be the same emotionless killer she was always played up to be, it'll make it that much better when she actually does go crazy and start spilling blood, but for now I'm enjoying what the comic has been giving us.

A simplified version of that costume would be 10/10. It has some nice lines.

She seems really bland and generic in it from the issue I read. Is it getting better? Care to story time?

No, I just find it refreshing that Marvel allows a female character to have that dark of a past in this day and age of progression and SJW boogiemen, rather than being defined by the sexual abuse of her past and using it as a constant cruch she rose above it
To be honest Laura has always been a very bland and boring character, the emotionless child assassin only works a few times, and with Laura it was very boring. Sadly I cannot storytime, but check the archive, it should be in there.

X-23 probably had some of the most consistent, realistic development in modern cape stuff. She was at the sweet spot of popularity - not so popular that she could never change, but popular enough to appear as more than wallpaper. The idea that she never changed, or was an emotionless doll forever, was a total myth. She hasn't been a shell-person in ages.

The X-23 in Wolverine didn't develop so much as completely change overnight.

>No, I just find it refreshing that Marvel allows a female character to have that dark of a past in this day and age of progression and SJW boogiemen, rather than being defined by the sexual abuse of her past and using it as a constant cruch she rose above it

I agree, I was joking, user. It was Tumblr-speak.

>To be honest Laura has always been a very bland and boring character, the emotionless child assassin only works a few times, and with Laura it was very boring. Sadly I cannot storytime, but check the archive, it should be in there.

I really liked her once the X-23 book got rolling. It's just a shame the writer ran out of steam.

I think bland strong womyn is worse, in all honesty. I do expect her to grow, but it's like she's a complete non-character now, just confident and occasionally quipping. Nothing relateable. No one just completely moves past the kind of shit she went through.

>The X-23 in Wolverine didn't develop so much as completely change overnight.

THIS.

Mind you I think another writer could easily do an identity crisis narrative and have this new Laura be her trying to be exactly what other people seem to want her to be. I think it could be really interesting.

>but it's like she's a complete non-character now

This. Past Laura was precise, curt, but surprisingly kind. She had a pretty competitive streak, and an off-beat sense of humor.

What is current Laura? Tough? Strong? That's it, really.

>Huurrrr, I pretended to be the big bad boogieman SJW strawman and someone believed I existed! I Huurrr-had to explain that those were made-up views that nobody was actually pushing!

Well the important thing is that you shitposted Sup Forums because of a Sup Forums butthurt you have. That helped, didn't it?

She's such a liberal feminazi SJW token superhero taking the place of a real hero and Marvel's just pretending that she ever coulb be anywhere near as good a fighter as Sabretooth or even WildChild.
She sucks ____ and they should kill her off as soon as possible before they emarass the company anymore.

>tfw when you like Taylor's Laura if only for the fact she's not Bendis or Hopeless Laura.
Plus, Kimura is back, and having Laura protecting the living embodiment of her innocence is neat.

I like you because you know who Wild Child is.

I DO like that concept. I just wish the writer was better.

What do YOU guys want to see in an X-23 book? Aside from obvious pic related.

I never knew I had this fetish until this damn shoop. Thanks, Sup Forums.

Of course I know who he is! I loved those WildC.A.T.S. comics.

Oh you.

Nobody has any wishlists?

I kind of want to see her reach out to Magik for help getting the devil's mark purged from her body while at the same time fighting off Blackheart and countless low level demons.

Sounds pretty rad user.

Gonna confess, I'm working on an idea to submit to Mahvel, and am mining you guys for things I've not considered. I've posted about it in threads before but have no clue if any of you guys were in those threads.

I should be able to post a thread of concept and practice art in the near future.

Writefag threads are the best for this, like you, I am also working on something I want to submit to Marvel, been working on it for a few years now. Decided to jump ahead and write out a few of the huts that include Laura later on in the series.

You're a cruel man, user.

My intention is to do the writing, penciling, and inking myself. I figure I'll offer to make my compensation variable dependent upon sales, so that I'm absorbing some of the risk. I want to present them with several fully illustrated issues right off the bat, and then I can always re-do a few key pages to make the book consistent with the timeline if they accept the proposal.

You see, I have all these scenes in my head, but I'm terrible at putting them in script format, plus even if they accepted my writing samples, I doubt they'd let me do what I want, or hook me up with an art team who are any good. I have to go full Byrne with this shit. I really need to invest myself in getting past this point I've reached in my art where I'm good at facial expressions and concept art, as well as inks, but still struggle with layouts and dynamic full body interactions in panels. If I talk to you guys about it, it helps me really commit to what I'm working on, because I'm really in love with some of the ideas I have so far, and with the potential of the characters I want to work with.

It would definitely have our favorite vampire in denial in it.

SAUCE?

I'll get a friend to translate if you

That's actually disgusting.

Genderbending and gender trait mixing takes some getting used to, but I imagine every fetish seems disgusting when you first encounter it.

I don't remember every detail but overall it's a more memorable back story than most other X-men.

get this autism out of my blue board fap thread

>mfw the ideas that I have for Laura in my script deal wuth clones as well
Fuck...

I want a crossover with the hawkguys

>homeless mutant quest
sounds familiar...

Looks like crap-man.

Logan and Kate killing everyone
Laura and Clint being like noooo

It still bothers me that she was a literal whore
She's great and all but goddamn the whore stuff still bothers me

Sleeping with people for money doesn't mean you can't be a hero.
If anything she gets to interact with her fans.

I love that there's almost zero fanart of her terrible Wolverine look.

I want x-23 to gut me.
I have a suicide fetish

I hope that you're not one of these faggots who have problem with Laura being Wolverine

That's murder, dumdum

Oh shit, I remember that.

For real though, HMQ was on another level. It never had the chance to become a dating sim, because Laurafags took direct control almost immediately. I still feel sorry for them poor Victoriafags. And the phasefags, of course.

It's not murder if I want to die

Not at all.

Her book is just shit, and her costume is shit. I'd rather she be her own sort of Wolverine rather than have her personality twisted overnight into an unrecognizable, generic, twitter-conscious action grrrl in a really ugly outfit.

Well, then that's okay. Have a nice weekend, sir

It totally is

I would write a suicide letter. Now fuck off,
I have some long overdue fapping to do

Okay but you don't have a suicide fetish

I'm sorry user, it's not always easy being told you're a pleb but that's how it is

>her current run as Wolverine is disappointing as fuck.
>as Wolverine
Why did you expect anything different?

Can you really call it shitposting when at lot of comics are riddled with SJW shit?

Yeah, last issue was boring as fuck. It felt like Taylor was just screwing around, writing filler.

It's crap-man. Search up his name and "X-23" and explore. Shouldn't be hard to find.

>that pic
Laura is 30 years old now?