Will Smith: "We get to cleanse our country"

Rich Hollywood Actor Will Smith makes statement regarding Trump comments

youtube.com/watch?v=I5inqk31pLU

Other urls found in this thread:

7days.ae/expat-faces-death-stoning-admitting-court-cheating-husband
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu1gj010oa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>islamophobia
This sheltered faggot shouldn't have any say about this.

Not being covered by the mainstream news.

Well why not? He's probably dealt with racism in his life as well, not just muslims

a super rich Scientologist playing a white character turned black because "reasons" banging a jewish clowness, complains about Trump

Because he doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about, he probably never even read two lines of the Quran.

Have you?

Unfortunately, yes.

>cleanse

Strong word there.

>Trump want to protect
>these motherfuckers want to "cleanse"
They might not know it, but all they do is destroy.

>I became a starred actor because of my skin color, fuck racists!!!!

The best thing this nigger did was The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, which tells you how bad are his acting skills. And he expected to be nominated kek

>these motherfuckers want to "cleanse"
>They might not know it, but all they do is destroy.

They know it, but they consider it justifiable.

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The primary isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only Iowa. Does not having the lead in corn holing central count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the caucus is still on? Trump is still campaigning ight now and they have been the top of the polls for how many months now? He's campaigning againstvone of the worst senators in the Senate who just happen to have a lead because he conned.a bunch of Jesus freaks. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Trump is one of the best fucking businessmen in the nation, he rocked the polls last year and would of won the last debate if Megyn Kelly didn't mediate. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Cruz just dropped a point. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Trump because hes good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking people on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster?? Just for once?? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Sounds pretty intolerant to me
is that what the Church of Cryintology does to you?
That and has you create psycho self mutilating children?

They know it. They think that since they're niggers anything they say or do is justified

He's right

>go to the most peaceful middle eastern city
>they're all peaceful goys

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Racism has nothing to do with islamophobia.

Hope you fags didn't openly support Trump. Because it you did, you're going to be cleansed.

>don't hate muslims haha, I'm in Dubai having fun, they're totally cool

>most peaceful middle eastern city
For rich celebs who stay in hotels, yes.

UAE literally stone people to death.
7days.ae/expat-faces-death-stoning-admitting-court-cheating-husband

A rich nigger is still a nigger.

>nigra defending dubai
TOPKEK
amerifags can't get much fucking dumber

They don't hate you because you're a rich actor so you can go there and be treated like a King.

However, judge Dubai by the way they treat their South Asian lavour slaves.

In West Philadelphia born and raised
On Scientology where I spend most of my days
Shilling out maxin relaxin all cool
And shootin some meth out of Katie Holmes's stool
When a couple of whites who were up to Ku Klux
Started voting Trump in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and Jaden got scared
Said "you're going with your L. Rob Hubbard to Xenu!"

Dubai treats people nice because their econemy relies on foreign tourism. No shit they're fucking nice there.

Who is Will Smith?

>caring what dipshit entertainers think
>ever

It will be if we push it and keep hitting Reddit and Twitter with it.

Drudge will pick it up. Then it will expand.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Tu1gj010oa8

Topkeks
I bet Will Smith feels bad now but his jewish manager made him say this about Trump

>everybody's always blaming me for everything

nothing has changed huh

>Carlton this happy about Trump being there
100% proof Trump has a good relationship with the black community

cx

dubai nigga is just wrong. but voting for goldie only because fighting islamfucks and spics is ultra dumb. trump is stupid on all levels.

>as he speaks to arabs in dubai
>about social injustice and intolerant language

yes im mad

>cleanse

all Hitler wanted to do was cleanse the third reich of da joos, so what's the big fucking deal.