Fucking Europeans don't know how to design a city...

Fucking Europeans don't know how to design a city. Come to our cities and you'll see that everything is a nice grid and easy to get places. In Europe, everything is way too fucking windy. It's like they WANT to be late to all their appointments.

America 1, Europoor 0

>he has never driven in Boston

It feels like it was designed by a retarded 5 year old.

Still the GOAT city though

Well thats because it was designed by europeans ofcourse

>Cities often built hundreds and hundreds of years ago by people that didn't know shit about designing cities
>Time passes
>City still looks relatively the same because tearing it down and starting from scratch would be dumb

>comfy old town dating back to the middle ages
>american guetto
Pick one

That's because most modern American cities were planned in advance. Most European cities like London, Paris, and anything else that's been around for centuries, kind of just sprung up over time.

One word, faggot: Gridlock.
Europe 1, America 0.

Many European cities were intentionally designed with narrow twisting streets to prevent armies from marching through them and raiding the city.

our houses are older than your country

>GOAT

Boston is full of pompous, drunken assholes with annoying accents.

This.

Fuck Boston and their dumbfuck accents. I don't know which is worse, the Boston or NYC accent.

are you that autistic you cant figure out why American cities are more planned than cities that just popped up

Wicked retarded

Ew, make new ones. Age isn't an indicator of quality. Your old shit sucks.

European citys are grown up by history
American citys have no history
Europa: 1 Amerifats: -1

sorry Americas cuck did you say something

Boston is a city where every road is a one way street going in the wrong direction. 90% of the time, you can see where you want to go, but can not actually get there.

No, conservatism in all things. Anyone who doesn't larp as Victorian factory owner is a cuck.

Only pocket watches will save the white race.

Fuck off, irrelevant colony.

Kek

That obviously isnt the washington monument in the background

I hate Boston. I hate new England. The snobbiest bunch of fucking assholes in the world.

I met several people in San Diego a month ago who were from Boston. They were all lamenting how so many douche bags vacation in Cali (were talking about me) and i just said "Dude, you're not even from here, Boston people are snobbish retards"

We have plenty of shitty city planning too mate
Europe just has it more because they never foresaw the population boom

Lol this amerifat. Youre country actually has nothing. No noteworthy history, culture, cuisine on top off rampant crime and corruption. I will laugh in my beautiful germany once youre shitty cancerous country finally bites the dust

>I will laugh in my beautiful germany
Sorry, laughing within 200 feet of a mosque will soon be punishable by death.

Germany will soon have as many mosques as the US has Starbucks.

The islamification of germany is a good thing. It will germany back to it roots.

destroying europe you mean?

*put*

WE WAS CAVEMAN

Only city centers look like that, because in middle ages that was the whole city. Reason why they were like that is because you needed walls around cities, and by cramping everyone you get shorter line for building a defensive structures, like walls.

Or you could design them like grid, building walls would be too expensive, nobody would do it, after few hundered years beanie trash is living inside the cities, and now the only possible solution is to build maasive, huge wall on the entire US-Beanie border

>t.Muhammad

Since when was an invasion of Islamic extremists ever a part of Germany's """""roots"""""?