Is Sup Forums fit enough for the race war?

Is Sup Forums fit enough for the race war?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5000_metres
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you know u can't win against these

Getting there.

Did 20 miles marching/jogging/running/sprinting and all other forms of shit and while i'm aching a bit, I can return back to full fitness soon.

Only bad part is my lack of firearm training.

Not aesthetic

Opposite here. I lift and do some jump rope, and I have a shitload of weapons training and practice, been shooting since I could walk and talk. But I never go for long hikes or runs, and I need to quit the tobacco Jew because I cant run a mile faster than 7:30

I can just squeeze through the door out of my mommas basement so yes....im ready

Holy shit, get up your stamina, famalan. I smoke Winston Red 100's, a pack a day and I still can run 6km in 15 - 20 mins with normal running speed.

Yeah since Im in the army

Yes. I lots of weapons training from being in a special operations unit in the army. I run 4 times a week, and lift 2-3 (mostly squats and bodyweight stuff), and train kickboxing 3-4 times a week.

Some cardio but I am a good 20 pounds overweight.

I am an excellent shot though, live in the country and know how to hunt and fish and essentially survive on my own. I will likely be listening to the race war on the radio unless I go out and seek conflict.

nope. but i am fit enough to impregnate white woman

With my luck, I'll take a stray bullet to the dome within a couple hours of the first fighting though.

Wow american fattie. How surprising.

Another fattie.

No you can't. That's 24 km/h, that's insane speed. Stop lying you sack of fat.

I have a muscle disease so I probably won't make it. 5 years of working out for nothing.

R A R E

A

R

E

meh. What can I say... I can still run a pretty good distance and I am not exactly short. Definitely have a little gut going.

Still beats being an unarmed Dane.

I'm 30 lbs overweight, so no. I've been learning how to make traps, various farming techniques and how to make nigger rigged weapons like pseudo tear gas. I can already shoot and hunt.

go away homoros

seeing fat white nationalists disgusts me . if you want to represent your race look the fucking part.

legit first time i see this one

would this be even useful in a race war? a bullet to the skull and it's over

Being fit isn't going to do you much good if you can't arm yourself and live off the land.

bullets, one bullet three niggers, belgian congo all the way

>itt fat people rationalize
And being a damn ranger wont help you if you are a fatass.

It goes beyond that, it's about aesthetics. A fat white man arguing for white nationalism loses instantly based off appearance.

Who says you can't look good with a few extra pounds on you? Are you stupid?

Sure if you are a lard ass you will start losing any kind of definition.

I can run 5km below 18mins and I can do 18 pull ups. Would I be fit for let's say the USMC?

East Europe motherfucker! and if we dont get you russia sure af will!

>itt fat people continue to rationalize
If you are above 12-15% bodyfat it is because you lack discipline. Virtually no white person prior to the 1950s was so fat. It is not part of your hertiage to be fat.

Yes, I think you'd be getting a maximum score on their PT test with those numbers.

Nope. But I'm decent at shooting.

I am not justifying being a little overweight. I am simply saying if you don't arm yourself or know how to live on your own it really doesn't mean shit.

If you are speaking about pure aesthetics you are simply not looking past aesthetics. Ideally you want to be both fit and know how to survive.

URAMESHI

Well... that's correct and I agree with you.

It's not the fucking medieval age. Having muscles like that is a hindrance, not a boon. You want to supple with good mobility. A rifle will have more power than you could ever amass in your own body, you ought to maximize your efficiency with a rifle, not a fucking 2-handed sword.

How about you, kuwabara?

Normal bmi, 15 pull up sets no problem, 9 minute miles all day (or at least 4 in a row), cunning by nature, decent shot, tons of book learnin on conscious living, decent kit (including body armor), intimate knowledge of local terrain/edible plants, hobbies include mechanics and DIY of all kinds, etc.

Biggest failings: small hands/wrists impair grip strength.

I feel confident I am at least better than average.

3/4.5/5.5 /fit/izen here

I think so......

nope

I also bike 15km per day. Not much but it's ok

I'm getting there.
I've stopped drinking soda, only drink water, and I've started dieting and intermittent fasting.

66 Trillion...

You mad, shit eater?

>
> I can run 6km in 15 - 20 mins with normal running speed.

Sure, Tibor. Fastest guys in the world need 12:30 for 5 km wich means they would run 6km in 15 mins (implying they keep up the exact speed).

You claim being as fast as a nigger, with smoking the GDP of entire sub-sahara Africa in cigarettes every month.

Oh boy, its TV time! Can't wait for that Hungarian gold medal.

>Cardio
Can you repeat that in something like pounds on a barbell?

I'm pretty sure cardio > weightlifting when it comes to modern day war tbqh. Just be strong enough to carry your gear and be able to move stuff and climb over things

The south will rise again

There wont be a race war. Nothing large scale anyway.
My fitness isnt great but i hit the gym, pretty good shape and ive bashed in a couple sikh noggins in my time

For a normal fit person best you could do is 33mins for 6km, you're either a stick-like marathon runner or a fucking retard.

I'm training to become a wizard. I'll crowd control.

If you're gonna listen to your brothers fight for the existence of your people over the radio you might as well be an unarmed Dane.

Yes. Physically fit, mentally prepared and angry.

3/4/5
Is representative of his lifts Achmed. You just ousted yourself as someone who isn't fit

>train kickboxing

Uh, if you are such an elite operator why are you not honing your Escrima instead of playing footsie?

>6'7
>250lbs of muscle

I'm ready to be a super soldier.

No idea what this guys name is, but for some reason he became known as "Sir Swoleness Himself" among my "clique".

Thanks for the random memories, user.

>I....can run 6km in 15 - 20 mins

Why do you lie on the Internet? That time is close to world record.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5000_metres

When we ran 6k in school the time required for the best grade was

honestly the best way to see what you're worth is to go for a day of paint-ball

I tough I was fit enough but fuck me. that adrenalin rush non stop plus all the running around is way more tiresome than most people think
if anything I would recommend doing paint-ball as training if you want to get ready for the SHITF

1) I had to google your legit RARE
2) Bullshit, no way you have internet there

i am fit but i'll be a bystander

!!!!!!!REMINDER!!!!!!

Any white person in this thread NOT in the United States is unarmed and as good as dead.

i used to do that. i used to last till the end not because i used to move quickly and such, but because i chose good places to stay at and "snipe". currently writing my book 'how being lazy saved my life'. wish me luck friends.

How does one become Apex tier?

Paintball taught me to disregard fancy tech. Guy with a 2000 round a minute gun tricked out with a laser sight and the whole nine yards was on the other team against a bunch of us with the standard issue rented guns. I saw a red dot in a dark window and lit his ass up from across the room.

>implying if the race war were to start i would need to fight anyone
nigguh,all the gyppos would just run and hide for their lives,it wouldnt be a war,it would be pest control

>How does one become Apex tier?
Not by being an Amerifat

>fight
Bitch, I'm going to be a ghost. You won't even know I'm there before something happens, and most likely you'll never know it was even me. If there's a war I won't harbor any ridiculous ideas of, "Honor," or, "Fair fighting." The ONLY thing I'm going to be concerned about is utterly destroying my enemies and NEVER giving them the opportunity to even know it was me or retaliate. I won't even make demands or statements... I'll just remove the problems and quietly go about with my life like it never happened. Because if the world is THAT BAD I'm going to be WORSE and scare it into stopping.

>implying there'll ever be a race war to begin with, though

Nergüi pls.

To all the faggots that just lift weights to be massive and shitposting about war, you can all suck my dick. Woman would be more useful than you. You do no stamina training but that doesn't matter because YOU ARE FUCKING MASSIVE!
After the race war starts, you would die from exhaustion after 10 minutes of running.
Respect for the brothers that do stamina training WITH strength ones, you da men, others, gtfo.

Implying we would have to fight. Lol no, we would be the generals and ministers leading the troops to victory!

>I had to google your legit RARE
You've already lost...

>lifting weights makes you immune to shotgun blasts to the head

Tfw you will comfy spectate the inevitable racewar in the US.