My God, Marvel, wtf you're doing?!

My God, Marvel, wtf you're doing?!

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

pandering

MARVEL FUCKING STOP

It's sad that this is Marvel's best comic right now.

I will laugh, better than cry.

Credit where credit is due, Mole Man's face is LESS fucked up than most of the characters in the book.

The complete disrespect Marvel shows for its audience (and the contempt books like this and Hellcat show for the characters) is astonishing.

it's less fucked up than the other face on the cover

what does he have to be euphoric about

This isn't even remotely correct user

>captain cold tells arseface about the wonders of atheism.jpg

>not mol'ady

What it has to do.

What the fuck is even triggering here you, Sup Forums?

Marvel mocking neckbeards? When has that ever been a bad thing?

I think it's more their really poorly written poorly drawn SJW heroine making fun of neckbeards using outdated memes in real life.

The trigger is what said

So is this an user being stupid and doing free advertisement for Marvel or a paid shill taking advantage of the stupid Sup Forumsmrades?

Meme comics. We hate memes.

Frog-man as Pepe when?

Meh. It only seems as bad as you think because it's aping current culture. I'm sure this is exactly how older readers felt when Snapper Carr debuted...and that didn't kill anything.

the former

the fact you would even consider the idea of someone shilling on Sup Forums, much less Sup Forums is dumb as all hell

Mole Man is the most /r9k/ character Marvel has in their line-up. I don't read squirrel girl but why is it such a shock this is being played for laughs?

>he looks better than every other character in the book
You can't make this shit up

Samefag.

I should add, "for a given value of current"...which makes it even more like Snapper Carr

Don't worry Squirrel Girl could get advertising on a site that WON'T disappear in 2 hours, it won't make its sales any better.
Not that they'll cancel it, because they need to keep the charade going that enough people are reading this to continue its existence.

someone please kill me

I bet he has nihilistic sense of humor.

>not mol'ady

Old dank memes. Fedora tipping went out of fashion like 5 years ago.

Why?

>Sup Forums hates a comic
>it gets more threads and discussion then comics Sup Forums likes

I will never understand you faggots

That's not a thing exclusive to Sup Forums. That's more like a human nature thing.

Pretty much what said, plus Marvel loves to capitalize on that.

underrated post

What does Pugsley Addams think of becoming a meme?