twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Basque in my glory

1/4 french
1/4 lombardy
2/4 terùn

template?

FTFY

Google Sup Forums family tree or something like that

Are you that user whose mother cucked her ex-bf?

Y-Yes.

I want to listen the story user...

hue

sweet

la creatura

You could have have done a better job user

Is there a version if your father and grandfather are the same person? Asking for a friend.

that sounds fucked user are you a rapebaby or something?

Mutt

not really good with paint

This mine

Id like to see yours user

el atrocidad...

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas. I’ll bet you couldn’t pour !@#$ out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won’t go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.
You’re a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.
You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?
Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

Be proud of yourself, nigga. Are you so desperate to claim yourself white? Your chart is bullshit and pathetic. I love white men but that doesn't mean non-white should try to be white. No homo.
Un amico e la cosa piu preziosa che tu possa avere, e la cosa migliore che tu possa essere. Yes, this is my "heritage".

Aurrera bro

It's so diverse, whoa

w'sup, king of mutts here

The fuck are you? Never seen your flag before.

What even is this

I'm half English, half Hong Kong Cantonese.
RACEMIXED.
Born and brought up in HKG. Settled here in England with a Scottish wife and two kids.

I'm a child of the British Empire. My dad (RIP) was in the British Army and then Hong Kong police. My mum is Cantonese Chinese. We came to UK in 1995 when I was 19 years old. There is some diaspora with my family. My sister is in New Zealand. Mum is near to where we now live in England.

Sup Forums will obviously despise me for being a mixed race untermensch and making babies with a Scottish white woman. But so be it.
I am who I am. I identify as British, and Hong Kong was British while I was there. My mother is Chinese, and likes living here in England.
Hong Kong still retains aspects of the colonial period. It even shows as a flag on Sup Forums. Seperate from China. It's complicated.

Saddest day of my life:
youtube.com/watch?v=dVZzRY0X6_g&t=378s

Sweden
Yes

Most cringy thing I read today

>tfw all my family is brazilian
>to the point where the original europeans came around ~1530, as far as we can tell
Quintessentially brazilian.

>100% English
>Found all my family was kicked out of England for stealing pigs from the kings land.
Maybe I'm Ukrainian?

>hapa

Teach me your ways pure one

too lazy to do it, but let me tell there is a lot of cousin fucking on my dads side

B

pretty borign

What is that magical flag

sami aka lappjävlar

My heritage is the same as this one

>ancestors didnt even survive TBC

weak genes