Where in the North East can someone move to where they either won't be robbed by niggers and Latino's or pay an...

Where in the North East can someone move to where they either won't be robbed by niggers and Latino's or pay an exorbitant amount for property tax?

No where after November 2016.

Hill and her shills will be bussing nigs into nice areas in order to increase "diversity".

Your best bet is to find a shithole town that niggers already ruined and set up shop there. Get a couple more white folks to help you build the community back up and you got yourself a nice small town full of small town charm.

Just make sure the nigs are gone long enough to not call you racist for bringing in whites and making it great again.

Come to the Pine barrens and be relief

Don't worry bro. I'm Asian. I can be as racist as I want to be and no one can accuse me of being racist.

>Pine barrens
How long of an commute is that to New York?

north hero vermont sounds like a good place. bernie sanders just bought a place there far away from the niggers

If you live in the Pine barrens you either own your business or are working local.

Although it's about an hour and a half to NY

Are you an interior decorator?

Fisherman

downeast maine is 100% white

My wife has a export business. All her shippers are located in New York. I also work in New York City so....

Took a quick look, it looks really nice! Cheap, huge houses. No property tax to a few hundred bucks a year. Far away from the city though. Feels like there should be a catch...

What's the job market like in the Pine Barrens? Actually, what's the property tax like there?

What are utilities like in these areas? I currently pay $300 - 800 a month to Con Edison depending if I turn on the heater or not. More or less expensive?

Well, you can work anywhere really. Pine barrens is more of a place of residence than a place of work. Most of the residence in the localities own businesses of their own, or work for companies in the surrounding counties. No one commutes more than 45 minutes.

Property taxes are some of the lowest in the state, higher if you live by the waterfront towns.

New Hampshire or Maine.

I live in CT, we're probably down to 70-75% white but the good thing is almost all our nonwhites are confined to a handful of cities, outside the cities is 99% white. PR Spics have been trickling out more and more but it's nowhere close to hitting peak beaner yet. The most common minorities you'll see are the gook wives and children of beta males.

Cheap, there isnt a water or sewerr system. You will have a septic tank and a water well, totally fresh water. All you need to pay for is septic service every quarter year, which is cheap.

Salt for your water softner for the well system.

And electric and phone and internet is cheap as well.

Damn... sounds great. How fast is your internet? Fios level?

How bad are the beaners?

And how much city is there in places like Maine or New Hampshire?

Absolutely no fiber optics in the pines.

Comcast offers great internet out here though.
I average 10mb/s download

Also is a fantastic area if you are a sportsman, great hunting, fishing, trapping.

Outdoors are a big part of our life. Hiking is amazing down here, you live in a well balanced community, everyone is friendly and inclusive. 95% white. With a rich history.

(5% black in an isolated community that lives in total seclusion on a commune they have since the revolution)

My town has about 300~ people

I think you'd have to worry more about being stepped seeing as you're an ant (judging by the residence in your OP)

>Also
??? Where?

It's not a place, I was just adding on to points I was already making.

Check out green bank or port republic

Oh, You're ID changed. I didn't realize you were NJ Fisherman guy.

New Hampshire. Vermont and Maine

Just looked at Green Bank. Only 3 houses for sale. But slightly east of that there are TONS of sellers it seems. Any insight for the Little Egg Harbor Twp area?

Little egg harbor is a great place, I grew up there.

Nice town by the shore with pleasant people. Great community feel. Popular with fisherman and boaters.

Not sure about taxes though but not too bad for New jersey.

Actually I'm in town right now, just got off the boat now I'm having a bagel at bagels and beyond

can confirm. Visited Bridgeport once and it was filled with nigs and spics. But some of my relatives live in Storrs and it is really white, besides UConn i think.

Upstate ny. Just don't be in a "major city" like Albany, Cuse, Buff, Roch, etc.