Australian "people"

>Australian "people"

>inhale glass
What the fuck, australians don't joke around, must be HDI overdose.

Extremely erotic tbqh

God I wish that were me

she got glassed

>the victim, described as intellectually disabled
Did they call PETA for mistreatment of retards?

>no lesbian gang rape
dumb story

Is bullying just an Anglo thing? I don't think I've ever seen an article about bullying/hazing in a non-Anglo country, although that might be because of the language barrier

plenty of bullying in america

Are you joking? People have died from it in Eastern Europe.

We traditionally have hazing in the army and other institutions here, but I don't think bullying is as pronounced in schools as it is in USA

Itit's much worse everywhere else, for Anglos you have muh ethical concerns and sensationalism. So it gets high-lighted, even disregarding barrier and news outlets.

You can't be this fucking stupid

only the shart in mart is exclusive to anglos

can somebody dox the bullies

i'd like to know where they live

under a tree in the town park

liveleak? Sounds fappable

latrobe valley more like latrine valley

names? photo ids....something to identify them to protect innocent parties from the potential of collateral damage

we are anglo
ok fine how about western countries
?!?!?!?

This and someone also post the video of a russian girl get beaten up by other girls, it was hot as fuck.

Really hope some girl gang doesn't tie me up and do lewd thinigs to me.

Went to boarding high school. In Malaysia during the 90's, boarding school is more military prison than Hogwarts. There's barbed wires, curfew, wardens, daily drills, beating sessions, being the manservant of seniors and generally being treated like dogs. You can't complain or the teachers will expel you for 'ruining the school's reputation'. My batch got the worst of it so we swore to break the culture by not doing it to the juniors when we became seniors. It seemed to have worked.

sooooo where's the video?