t*rkroaches please leave

t. armenian subhuman in usa

Fuck I miss them too ;_;

worldbulletin.net/ottoman/137222/a-forgotten-turkish-village-in-italy

I don't

Wtf I love Turkey now

intelligent post
fuck those black threads

I do. Turk Egypt was the golden age of Egypt. Yes it’s terrible how they colonized Egypt and forced a mainly Coptic Christian country to submit to Islam, but most developments in Egypt happened in the ottoman era. If you put aside the ethical side of this issue, the Ottoman Empire was the best thing to happen to Egypt.

do egyptians love kavalalı mehmet pasha/ Muhammad Ali?

SİYAH kardeşlerim. Türkler şimdilik yok olmuş olabilir, ama biz kesinlikle bir gün döneceğiz. O güne kadar siyah cihada devam etmek sana kalmış.

Güçlü bir tanrı, Kara Boga seninleydi.

Yaşasın Siyahlar, beyazlar ölüm.

fuck the turk

fuck the fucking turk

That's a big Kurdistan.

kosova belongs to serbia

Me too.

vlad's brother was mehmet's fuckboy lmao

lol

>there are categories specifically for incest and rape

Yeah. We love the Turkish who ruled this country for 100 years as they helped the country progress economically. This is what happens in colonization, as people are forced to work, more money comes into the country. They also helped increase the literacy and education of egypt. Yes what they did to egypt was a violation of human rights, and replacing our language and religion with Islam and Arabic was shitty, but they helped us.

Egypt was so rich back then that the Egyptian pound was worth more than the dollar. We’ve fallen a lot since the Turk occupation. Colonization is great in producing results, even if it’s by forcing people and treating them like shit.

>tfw I will never hear my former colonies say thing like this

What about British colonisation of Egypt? C'mon, we weren't that bad. We let you keep your language and culture!

You guys colonized egypt out of pure hatred and actually tried to make people speak English. Only reason you people left was because of constant revolutions we did as we refused to submit to your rule and our king back then kicked out the brits. You also sided with Israel in the Suez war cause you were so salty about losing Egypt to Turks. I mainly love Turks cause they didn’t just colonize us, steal everything and leave; they actually helped develop the country and turn it into something beautiful. The brits and the French did not achieve this. Sorry friend.

Well you economically turned into shit,but hey at least you still keep tradition of cucking Christians like Ottomans.

>salty turkish proxy
Nice try

what a cuck

>egypt lead by mamluks, turks, and later an albanian
>they actually care about the nation and try developing it as an integral part of the Ottoman Empire

>britain comes in
>steal the resources
>leaves a power vacuum
>generally ruin everything

accursed whitoids

We turned to shit after the ottomans left Egypt. Literally the only bad thing is they destroyed our culture and language and just turned us into yet another Arab state.

Ask anyone in Egypt, most of us love ottomans. Except copts, they’re a minority that resisted the Turkish arabization and Islamization, but they also admit their achievements regarding the economy of the country.

>Turkish arabazation

wat

They were the first to spread pan Arab ideas and Islam all over North Africa. North Africans originally had their separate language and original identities until they came and cucked us hard.

>literally the only bad thing

>lists several bad things
>treating that list as if that's some sort of minor thing barely worth mentioning

unironically interesting perspective

>their achievements regarding the economy of the country
what they did exactly?

I’d rather my country be developed and first world than maintain my original African culture.

Yes, but you're none of these.

i know that feel ;___;

youtu.be/a6XwSacycs4

would you be okay with becoming the colony of an european colony and trading in your current language and religion if it meant being first world?

BABA OSMAN ;_____;

Because our economy worsened since we put Hosni Mubarak in charge who stole billions of the country’s national wealth. Also the Egyptian pound has fell a lot because of the black market. Go look at black and whit Egyptian movies which were produced under Turk occupation. It looks beautiful, civilized, high class. I miss that. I’m tired of being a poor Arab.

>Slim Senior emigrated to Mexico from Lebanon in 1902, fleeing conscription in the Ottoman Empire. In 1911 he established a dry goods store before buying property, becoming a successful businessman.

what are you trying to say with this?

Yes. Don’t get me wrong, removing people’s original identity and forcing them to follow your colonial religion and language is bad, but if you actually stay and work with the same people you colonized to help build their country then you’re a good guy in my book.

even your millionnaire comes from ottoman empire

are you a turk?

no

what does that have to do with what he said

They only do this when the natives are eliminated and replaced by them
colonizers don't give a fuck about the locals, Canadá is rich, but the amerindians (who survived) are mostly poor

what is your ethnicity?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_history_of_the_Ottoman_Empire

WE WUZ KANGZ

Maкeдoнци

>In the early 19th century, Ottoman Egypt had an advanced economy, with a per-capita income comparable to that of leading Western European countries such as France, and higher than the overall average income of Europe and Japan.

whiteoids irreparably BTFO

fuck off back to t*rkey filthy cockroach

watch your tongue pizza lover faggot im not turk

you support t*rkshits so you might as well be a cocksucking kebab faggot yourself

Wasn't Egypt already a muslim country before Ottomans?

That's because you're the worst colonizer, probably only 2nd after Belgium

Ottoman identity was more than T*rkish, truly the last remnant of Rome

You confuse The Ottoman rule with the Muhammd Ali dynasty, you disgrace

It’s the same shit. They were ottomans as well. Thanks for correcting me and being more specific though

fuck off island nigger

We're coming back.

Based British cucking arabs

Well that happens when you combine the blood of conqourers with that of the copts, it truly is a shame their golden age had to come along with islam

The modern roach is nothing like the conqourers of Constantinople.

t. cina kontol