Why do wh*te girls have no ass?

Why do wh*te girls have no ass?

meth?

Wtf she has a negative ass.

alcohol and drugs. shes dried out (allegedly), but doesnt care about her physical shape...

lol is that Lohan? It all went downhill after Mean Girls

I don't know, but PAWGs are the GOAT.

Looks like a botched buttjob. You HUEs should have a lot of experience with that.

Does anyone else think Lohan used to be super hot back in like 2004/2005 when she had brunette hair, big jiggly boobs and a nice butt?

The Lohan that I'm thinking of is like the pic where she's sitting on the bed in a purple bikini. That really sucks what happened to her.

lack of any sort of fitness, i can't tell you how many times I've heard a female say "I don't want to exercise because it gets you all muscly and gross"
fucking lazy slobs

thought this was shopped

it's not

Spoiled girls dont feel the need to try

Early 2000s lohan was the best, now shes like the home alone kid but with a vagoo

cus white pussy boys only find skeletons as attractive, you put point at a thick woman their little Dick curls inside.

more for us Brazil senpai

This

They think exercise is unnecessary

That must be from some shitty habits, I mean look at that posture. Posture makes your body grow in a negative way

thought this was shopped

it's not

>tfw bigger ass than her

feels...weird man....

also :
>tfw bigger tits than those "femen" protesters

feelsbad man, and I don't even have legit manboobs

Lindsey's ass is the product of stimulants. In college I was a junky and this happened to my ass, was the weirdest thing.

Eww wtfugg lol

low body fat

I'm a skinny male and even my butt is more voluptuous

Da Silva confirmed to only know 2 or 3 white girls...

Do you even high test? Prob not...pleb.

Why is the grass green? the sky blue? why do white girls have flat asses? why do black men like their women to have manly tranny thighs with robotic dog style male thrusting aka twerking instead of fluid la caliente hip movements?

Because the pope shit in the woods and all that jazz.

That's her gay friend

nice washboard abs on the one second from the left. I bet you prefer anal sex too. gee what other group of men appreciate muscle and anal sex?

Post your complete set lol

Wait wtf? That's Lindsey Lohan??? Jesus Christ

The fact that you have those pics saved just to shitpost with says more about you faggot

Is that seriously Lindsay Lohan? Holy shit! Thank you so much! To think my ugly ass tranny body is actually better than hers! You've made my day.

Ur the faggot lol

This is shopped, right? You're trolling. Tell me you're trolling.

>not knowing the amwf spammer.

STOP IT RIGHT NOW