Is intermarriage between East Asians common...

Is intermarriage between East Asians common? What do people in their respective countries think of this type of marriage? What do you (if you are East Asian) think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_clans_of_foreign_origin
nature.com/articles/542140b?WT.feed_name=subjects_genetics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No cabron, una chinita no te va a pelar, menos una mongola o una coreana, ya bajale a tus chairas mentales.

Can't you read or are you retarded?

Arr rook the same.
Actually there asian """"ethnicities""" are a meme just used to define our respective hiveminds and nationalism purposes. Although racemixing wh*Te and asian results in hapas who are genetically unstable which results in mental illness and eventual madness. I call this the "hapa syndrome"

All rook the same.

Japanese women love SouthEast cock

There is a mixed Korean-Japanese co worker I know. Turned out to be a gay manlet.
Terrible combo.

What about Jinks?

Japanese women want SKC according to their outmarriage statistics

Most turn out to be your typical insecure asian manlet as well.
Ofc breeding asians from Northern Chink and Korean bloodline seems to produce the taller and physically superior asians.

Also Southern chink blood seems to create the worst and shortest inferior looking asians possible. Hence why most chinese emperors came from the northern chink/mongol bloodlines.

They all prefer importing russians, thais or filipinos to marrying other east asians

>Russians
Tragic if true

Hatred is strong among any two groups lol, so no not common. But even east asian ourselves can't tell if a couple is .`interracial `or not ..So keep it to yourself and you would be fine

>Hatred is strong among any two groups lol, so no not common
NO, LOVE OVERCOMES EVERYTHING

it is common in the southern islands

Korean here

I feel like I would only want to marry up with a Mongolian or Siberian. If I breed with a jap or chink I feel like it’s polluting the bloodline

You mean the Ryukyu islands?

Are you memeing or do Koreans think they're more related to Siberians and Mongolians than to Japanese and Chinese?

northern chinks are still chinks

chinese are all the same, northern or southern and are socially, physically and mentally totally different to northeast asians, mongols and siberians

inb4 WE WUZ QINGZ OR XIANBEIZ, you are clearly not

not really
not even memeing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_clans_of_foreign_origin
we're chinese

culturally though appearance wise, yes

genetically to the Japanese

Koreans have the same genetic base as Japanese from Yayoi who were in between southern Koreans and southern Japanese

Chinese only share only a proportion of deep ancestry with Koreans and Japanese due to Southeast Asian farmers from Yunnan and Vietnam, that’s why they appear close

I want a Siberian cray and want to name it Neauvou Japon

Where is that pic from?

the devil’s gate article on nature

t. Steve Il chen

Gringo mutts have no voice in this matter.

Mate that genetic distance cjart outrigh states chinks are more varied than jaos and koreans combined.

The sample pool is diluted to the point races aren't represented properly, specially on pjenotype level. Bad study.

>nature.com/articles/542140b?WT.feed_name=subjects_genetics
I can't access it ;-;

Not rare i think

Interesting. What significance do these clans have today in Korean society?

Use sci-hub.tw

I can't find it, but really I just wanna know, do you know which group is which in the Central Asian section?

Go away nip. Your pedo animes disgust me.
>If I breed with a jap or chink I feel like it’s polluting the bloodline
You were our bitch for the past 2 thousand years, why not present days. It doesn't seem like you gooks have a speical bloodline, you are just regular Tunguska babarian.
Genetic difference are relatively small between these three groups.
Koreans are genetically similar to Japanese. They made up a large portion of Japanese contiental ancestors(aka 渡来人).
I feel like he's half memeing and half serious, Koreans are usually ultra-nationalistic and sometimes insecure.

bump

no, but there are koren japanese and japan-born koreans you know

of course, it's normal for them

Almost of them are zainichi
T. Ching chang chong

Look at haplo group.
Totally not

>haplomeme

And what do ethnic Japanese think of people that marry these Koreans?

>tibettans are proto-japanese
So THAT'S why china is enslaving them

>Look at haplo group.
>Totally not
Not what

>But even east asian ourselves can't tell if a couple is .`interracial `or not

speak for yourself, if you married someone outside of your own "basic" ethnicity it's going to be the subject of discussion for all your friends and families for years to come, in China it's sometimes frowned upon to marry someone from less savoury states.

they are mostly no different from Japs at all
it can't be helped that some of them have “muh my ancestor” attitudes like some Japs do, so some Japs get annoyed but still

He only meant that most of the times it's impossible to distinguish between a Korean-Chinese or Japanese-Chinese from a regular Chinese, not that there isn't social stigma.

>most of the times it's impossible to distinguish between a Korean-Chinese or Japanese-Chinese from a regular Chinese

I would say that this is only true if you are only interacting with westernized Asians throughout your entire life.

I personally can tell if someone is korean, jap or chinese in the streets before them even opening their mouth, or the prominent genes/culture in the case of mixed ethincities.

If japanese and chinese got marrige, japanese are far poor.

They sre far better looking far better than chinks.

My parents are flip and pretty much all the chinks that ive met in my life have always assumed I were chinese, even by motherfucking China airlines hostesses so what, you chinks can't distinguish a flip and can distinguish a jap and a korean?
There are SOME cases in which the Japanese have a distinct facial structure, but to say that you can distinguish them every time is fucking bullshit and you very well know it.

>inb4 not tlue me can distinguish them erry tiem xd
Yeah whatever you say m8.

>Is intermarriage between East Asians common?

In Japan, No.
Although there are cases that naturalized people are married to East Asians, on the whole, these are rare cases.

East Asians give priority to a country of origin rather than countries where their live.
So, if a trouble occur between the two countries, East Asians fight for a country of origin.

The Japanese in WW2 who fought for America is a unique case.

Even now, Korean and Chinese who live in America and Canada and Japan are act for their country of origin.

Japan has been having many trouble which was caused by regident Korean and Chinese since Japan allowed them to live in Japan.

>it's going to be the subject of discussion for all >your friends and families for years to come
And why should you be concerned? It's you that live your life. And I bet most of the discussions are just out of pure curiosity rather than hostility, and therefore harmless
>I personally can tell if someone is korean, jap >or chinese in the streets before them even >opening their mouth, or the prominent >genes/culture in the case of mixed ethincities.
Mostly by dressing code and hair style.
Is this the ultra insecure gook I just triggered in ?
corean soyboi, muh, cute

How did you end up in Italy?

Read my post again, I was merely speaking from personal experience and I have no doubt that people who have less experience and education will fail to recognize ethicities. There's no need to sperg out on me pinoy.

Facial structure is an important element but behavioural mannerisms, clothing styles and make-up styles are the details that actually closes the deal.

>even by motherfucking China airlines hostesses so what

Speaking yet again from personal experiences 50% of the airline hostesses who serves me speak English to me despite myself not having a single drop of white blood in me, this is not a very strong argument.

>And I bet most of the discussions are just out of pure curiosity rather than hostility

Of course, I am sorry if I worded my post wrongly if you felt a sense of aggression in my previous post(s).

>50% of hostesses speak to me in English
That's the standard setting that they must use whenever they have no info about the passenger's ethnicity, speaking in Chinese is clearly a sign that they think you're a chinese, are we seriously gonna argue about this?

Anyway, I thought you were referring only to facial structure, of course if we take into account the style it becomes often evident what the prominent culture is.

Born and bred in Roma

You have to admit SEA's do look in general somewhat different from East Asians.

I have never denied that even though I'm one of the chinky looking flips. What I was trying to say was that I find it difficult to believe that they can distinguish a Korean from a Chinese when they cannot even spot a flip (I mean, a Korean still looks more chinese than me most of the time).

But he was also referring to style apparently so yeah that's a big hint I guess.

Why the gender difference? Why so much more Chinese wives than Chinese husbands for example?
>having many trouble
Like?

Koreans look like fuck boys while chinks look like disgusting cockroaches. It's not difficult to tell at all. And for the record one can tell a chink from a pinoy even without looking at them.

>Why the gender difference?
women marry for money. men marry for looks.

Previously, when I went to Thailand,
the Thai woman said that she could say the difference between Chinese and Korean and Japanese.

But when I asked the Australians (Caucasians) the same question, he said that he could not say it.

White people seem that all East Asian people look the same.

>speaking in Chinese is clearly a sign that they think you're a chinese, are we seriously gonna argue about this?

the point I am trying to make that I can wholeheartedly say that I look 100% chinese and despite this the hostesses still spoke English to me.

Since I also agreed with "That's the standard setting that they must use whenever they have no info about the passenger's ethnicity“, I am just saying that 90% of the people out there couldn't even tell their own race from others even though their job is supposed to allow them to face a lot of people from different cultures.

just because the people you interacted has problems correctly identifying your race doesn't mean that I share that same quality as well.

Again i'm sorry if I misunderstood, I thought you were only referring to facial structure.

rude

How different are Teochew people and Hakka people?

I heard it's pretty common and pretty cheap in China to buy women from North Korea or Vietnam as wife, even in the current year