Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3p-k67omN2Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no because my parents aren't related

Yes.

>having nothing to build your identity around aside from being born white
Embarassing 2bh

In my wife's vagina, yes.

Harsh, but true. People who describe themselves by characteristics they were bestowed rather than by accomplishments they themselves have achieved are truly failures

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=3p-k67omN2Y

If your dad was rich and powerful, can’t you bask in the glory of his achievements? His greatness makes you great by extension

Of course!

Why wouldn't I? I am IBERIAN after all

>People who describe themselves by characteristics they were bestowed
Your name was bestowed, you truly are a failure

>If your dad was rich and powerful, can’t you bask in the glory of his achievements? His greatness makes you great by extension
No you have to be a rootless atomized individualist, are you even 2018 bruh?

>you were given a name therefore you cannot criticise white nationalism

>You can't be proud of both your accomplishments AND your ancestors' accomplishments
Never got this meme desu.

>If your dad was rich and powerful, can’t you bask in the glory of his achievements? His greatness makes you great by extension
That's not the point. The point is that do you just take his greatness like a failure, or use it to create your own greatness, like a success? If your father cured cancer, his name goes down in the history books, not yours, even though the residual wealth will give you an easy life

No, I support MUTT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

>Chink eyes
>Iberian

Not at all what I said

>Wh*te
>Power
As a BROWN, the blood of ancients warriors runs through my venis, the gods my ancestors worshiped watch over me, BLACK people also have this trait, for they carry the blood of their many tribes and civilizations, while the WH*TE sprang from the white sand, destroying everything in it's path with their Deathborne weapons and Biological warfare, the sons of evil they want to destroy what WE have created, WH*TES have no power, for they use the power of DEATH.

Shitskins make everywhere they are shittier, the real question is, why there is people that do not support White Power?

If wh*te people are so great how do you explain ukraine

i support white powder

this but unironically

white pride world wide !!!

Thank God I don't

Don't be mean to this guy he's a nice namefag on /bant/!

No

>ywn be bringing about the destruction of the white race with your bros
why even live?

I support European rights and their chance to exist. Most people nowadays lump anyone who identifies as a European with white supeemacists. It’s unfair and it has to stop.

White supremacy can go fuck itself

communism can destroy any country

t. Wh*te racist with a proxy

No.

The white race is not your ancestors.

Kill yourself Sup Forumstard.

What have you great white supremacists done for these poor Ukrainian whores that share your ideology

They don't. Indian, Iranian, Vietnamese are one of the best immigrants you can possibly have.

That's broad, my guy. I like being white, but I wouldn't wear it without cause or threat