Am I the only red-pilled Satanist here?

Am I the only red-pilled Satanist here?

>realized that Judeo Christianity is religion for slaves
>prefer strength over weakness
>Came to terms with human nature and its intrinsic value
>Found out that Hitler was actually an Occultist trying to bring upon a neo-pagan revival and was completely against Christianity

Anton LaVey was a jew and Satanism is a materialistic, individualistic love-child of Nietzsche and Ayn Rand.

holy fuck, is /pol just totally junior high nowadays, or what?

Satanism might've been useful in a Christian-dominant West, but Luciferian individuality is a lot more mainstream than it used to be and has been co-opted by the left. It's a symptom of the feminist social media narcissism that's dominating American culture.

You can make an argument against monotheism, but I think Christianity is morally the best religion for a strong West.

>red-pilled
>Satanist

Are you also a mexican intellectual ?

LaVeyan Satanism≠Spiritual Satanism

The left are too weak to be Satanist, they prefer to be controlled rather than control. A perfect world would not include these people.

the moment you consider satanism more than just vaguely philosophical, you turned into a self-absorbed shithead

Hey frog dont mess with us

>Luciferian individuality
>has been co-opted by the left
I didn't say Satanism itself

>A perfect world would not include these people
No such thing familia

Besides, Christianity recognizes a Man's place at the head of the household. Satanism is too egalitarian.

>satanist
>in control
you realize "do what thou wilt" is ironically unironic considering crowley was possessed?
What kind of control do you really think satanists have kiddo?

General question to anyone here that thinksthey have the answer, what has satanism or any satanist ever done that was for the betterment of anything at all?

So how do I get my demon powers to use against niggers

We have people in high places that are bringing about stratification in ways you can't imagine. The slaves will in-slaved again and will not dictate our lives.

Although we do not look up to such people, such as mass murderers. Hold Satanic values and know that the population has gotten out of hand. Take the Orlando shooting for example, imagine those 49 people, who wouldn't have contributed anything anyway, eradicated from our societies.

You dont know shit about people in high places, and you have nothing to stand on for proof. You're worse than stormfags wishing for a racial cleansing they can watch on liveleak in their rooms.

How is that in any way an accomplishment? What did it help? All you do is destroy if you are actually not being an edgy r/atheism faggot. You dont know shit about demons, nor the spirit. get your shit together because that road leads to some places you cant handle, and it will never help you accomplish anything in life except destruction. there are no blessings in the world you wish for, only suffering. you have been warned. What comes next is on you.

Satanism is the anarcap of religion
>Hitler wuz occultist ´nd shieet
Only himmler and the SS were truly occult, Hitler didn't gave â shit about them because for him it was better than atheism

did you read lords of Chaos?

Or just started listening to Burzum?

Wow there friend... You gotta be 18 at least to post here.

See you on 3 years.

Me? Not accomplishing nothing? That's some great projecting. I work with nature and I am all powerful and could accomplish anything I desire. You live in world of feminism and weakness; men who wan't to women, women who seek false liberation.

I myself have a wife and one child and another child on the way. I will teach them to be proud of who they are, to be proud of their bloodline and to never fall for the Jewish lies that is Christianity.

Christianity has made man weak and fall to their Jewish overlords.

Hey dipshit himler was pagan. Hitler thought that himmler was a fucking creepy crash other for his belief

Luciferians prize knowledge above anything else though, the left is far too happy with being ignorant to be luciferian.

The only one who was actually into the "occult" was Himmler, and he was more of a Hindu than he was a pagan. Satanism is just more Jew shit with an edgy vibe, as evidenced by Anton LaVey himself (a kike). Most people in the Reich were either Christian or didn't give a shit.

There is LaVeyan Satanism, there is Philosophical Satanism, there is Actual Satanism and there is Luciferianism. There are Yezidis.

Lavey advocated simply hedonistic, materialistic and rationalist lifestyle using Satan as the boogey-man and shocking element.

There are actual Gnostics/Hermetics who worship Lucifer in his aspect as the "Lightbringer" symbolizing the Serpent in the Garden of Eden and the tree of knowledge etc.

There is actual Satanism in a sense that they identify with the Judeo-Christian worldview and worship Satan as opposing force of this Creator-God-Yahweh.

What kind of Satanist you are OP?

We're all frustated with how things are going man. Don't throw your soul away over this. Come back to Jesus Christ. Things will eventually get better.

Nietzsche would be spitting upon the hedonistic fucks of today. Pic related.

>Christianity has made man weak and fall to their Jewish overlords.

murica

What reason is to be a Satanist? Lavean satanism is just atheism, so just be an atheist then if you don't believe in god.
Seems to me that it's mostly about "fuck you dad".