Calls koreans dog-eaters

>calls koreans dog-eaters
>doesn't think dog-eating is dying culture in korea
>doesn't think poultry and livestock deserve lives as good as dogs
>purely based on "cute"="deserves to live"

defend your shitty argument, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/74V4BOF5IAg?t=6m46s
onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/farm-animals-that-are-probably-smarter-than-your-dog/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dogs and cats don't taste delicious though. Sorry to disappoint you, Kim.

I'm a white service man in Korea and I go to the local dog serving restaurant every weekend to support your dying culture. Nor do I date your women despite it being insanely easier than in the US. You're welcome

>eating an animal that eats animals

true, and only a portion of the older generation eat dogs because of superstitions. doesn't give basis for thinking they deserve more to live, though.

>purely based on "cute"="deserves to live"
and? Shut up dog eater

>Dogs
Bred for companionship and hunting
>Livestock and poultry
Bred for food

defended it pretty easily actually

gook

The Korean makes a pretty rational argument, you cant use feels to debunk him.

Koreans (Cute)=Deserve to live

Give me one reason why I shouldn't think D.va is cute and we'll let north korea take you back.

Only cat this korean is going to bbq is a white cat

get real senpai. those doggo meat ain't gonna cure your syphilis.

>eating dogs is the same as eating livestock

Nope.

Nick?

I don't care, get in my belly you delicious birds.

I hope you faggots who eat pork realize pigs are equally intelligent, sociable, cute and useful as dogs. They have even been known to save and protect their masters and have equal smell abilities, and are used as service animals.

This.

dogs and humans evolved along side each other, we have a symbiotic relationship with them.
both of our species would be at a detriment without the other

Fundamental difference of dogs and other animals, are:

Dog is social, he understands human behavior (knows it fucked up when you shout at it, knows it did good when you pet it and give it food).
Can be trained as a result of the above.
Can lead the blind.
Can help the disabled.
Can sniff out explosives.
Can sniff out drugs.
Can serve in the army.
Can serve in the police.
Has a purpose other than being food or clothing.

Because of this, dog is a man's best friend, and gook is a god damn fucking disgusting gook.

bloody frenchie

Broland is right.

pigs and dogs have dissimilar temperaments. Dogs bond with family units, pigs bond with individuals and are notoriously greedy and stubborn, requiring frequent discipline or they stop obeying orders

>Breed dogs for food
>Eat those dogs

What now gwailo?

Man's aptly named best friend, eternal servant, and truly caring companion

or

Livestock that eats grass and shits; exists solely to be eaten or harvested because that is all it is good for

I pity you chinks
Hard choices to make

But I would probably eat dog no issue, all animals are inferior, why be a pussy about which ones you eat and don't? I mean I've aten rabbit aswell.

>bred for companionship and hunting
so you do think that if animals are bred for food they dont have equal rights as those that aren't?

Actually, the stereotype for Koreans isn't that you eat dogs, Kim.

Oh no, it's actually far worse. The stereotype is that YOU CONSUME MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF HUMAN FECES AND EVEN MAKE BULLSHIT MEDICINE OUT OF IT.

(I'm actually not even joking - consuming feces is a huge part of Korean culture)

Dogs genuinely love you, so eating one is fucked up.
Cows and chickens are nowhere near as intelligent or compassionate.

Pigs are smarter than dogs, they appear that way because they arent mindless retarded deformed wolves like dogs.

Wtf I hate Koreans now

Eating cats and dogs is unnecessary, even eat insects and spiders is more rational

>pigs aren't social
>cows aren't social
>pigs haven't been used for centuries to sniff out truffles
>cows can't be pets
>retarded.jpeg

if it can't be trained to hold its bowels and poop in the designated pooping area, it can not be an indoor pet

fuck, even bunnies can be trained to do this

Well dogs are domesticated, the cow isnt stupid because it wants to shit on your floor you are the one who is stupid because you think the cow even follows your human standard of hygiene.

tell me about this huge part of korean culture senpai

youtu.be/74V4BOF5IAg?t=6m46s

note that literally nobody knows about feces wine outside that weird man's dingy office. you can't get some weird piece of shit human and paint it as "dominant".

This

It's economics desu. A dog can help you hunt, sniff out bombs, provide protection, read social cues, understand training, etc; A horse can help you get from one place to another rather quickly, without way too much effort breaking it; A cow can provide milk and meat if harvested; A pig can provide meat if harvested.

Different animals will have different values based on your situation, same as different tools. If I want to hunt in the woods, I'd value the dog. If I wanted to travel 100 miles, I'd prefer the horse. If I wanted to settle down, I'd prefer the cow. The pig doesn't help me in any of those situations desu, so it's not valuable to me. But if I wanted truffles? Fuck the rest, give me the little porker

Shit like this is the reason you'll never be best korea.

Hey ugly gook, how many different species of dog and how many different species of not-dog have you seen? Blood hound evolved together with human, just to follow the wounded animals humans hunt. Various shepherds evolved just to help humans herd and fight off wolves. And so on.

Meanwhile cattle has ever only be used for food or work. It never evolved together with man.
You can eat dogs all you want over there but if you come to Serbia and eat my dog, I will find your mother, rip her guts out, and hang you with her guts.

dog doesn't taste like bacon I bet

if its tasty, it gets culled. any questions?

i heard restaurants were kidnapping dogs out of houses to cook, thats wrong
i dont really care to eat a dog if its specially bred for food

>Eating animals
>Not farming and eating shitskins/jews

Gotta be the apex predator, mayne.

pig truffle hunting is a meme anyway
they use dogs for that too

Its not culture per say, its recognition of cognition. Doggers are smart, Cows are dumb.

Well Adjusted Human Beings don't like the idea of eating things that they can see their own intelligence reflected in. But Asians have no souls, they are a Hive Race, thus they see no problem in consuming anything weaker than themselves. Even Arabs have more humanity in them than that.

this, croatia is right. we don't eat other predators really

Man would not be where he is without the dog. It's like eating your butler who is also your cousin.

Sick fuckers.

yeah sure then fair enough

>muh feels
Its like these jizzmops were born with vaginas.

>croatia

>literally renders doggo as significant as humans in life
like what is wrong with u senpai, did you forget that pets arent humans

carnivore meat is not to be eaten senpai
its acidic and bad for you

Niiice. Collected.

Men of the past accurately separated animals into useful food and useful companions.

I just wish all you animal cucks were rounded up and released naked in the nearest wild forest.

This, pretty much the first domesticated dogs allowed humans to become master hunters and thrive. Without them we may not even be here.

Autists need to realize that not all animals are the same, and some are more valuable than others. A civilized person doesnt eat dogs.

We literally co-evolved with dogs as companions. Horses too.

>doesn't think poultry and livestock deserve lives as good as dogs
They dont, dogs and cats are pets because they aren't stupid enough to sit around waiting to be slaughtered like most domesticated animals are

Or useful fucking cuck op. Dogs can hunt, shepherd and even pull your fat ass around. Cats hunt disease ridden rodents and fowl away so humans don't get sick or pissed off even.

but nk eats doggo too amerifriend,

a lot chewier. it's shit actually, and like none of the younger generation eats it

>cows are dumb
onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/farm-animals-that-are-probably-smarter-than-your-dog/
also
>thinks only things that matter to them deserve rights

Poo in Wine

Yeah well you have been warned. You eat my dog and I make a coffin for its remains out of your skin and bones.

You have anything besides muh feels?

>links to a vegan terrorist site
Doggers are smarter than you amkae.

i raise pigs for food. i raise cats and dogs for pets.
i eat pigs. i enjoy the companionship of cats and dogs.
if i go somewhere where they raise pigs for pets but cats and dogs for food and they offer me cat or dog, i will eat cat or dog. it's what they were raised for.

>dogs matter to us more
>so they deserve to live more
>thinks only things that matter to them deserve rights
as said before. this is a retarded line of logic. do you seriously lack even a basic level of empathy beyond a small circle of perception?

Yeah, irs called not having autism and understanding empatht for certain creatures. You being autistic means you have an emotional retardation, and cannot understand such things

Farm cows, pigs and chickens literally can not survive by themselves, they need people to take care of them.

If people stop eating them, very few people will take care of them for fun like cats and dogs (especially cows).

You'll basically be dooming them to go extinct.

I dont have autism, and empathy is just illogical emotional reasoning so its not valid in an argument.

hey bro

why are you even bringing this up

like you realize the dog eating thing is a meme to bother you right? you dont have to go to such lengths as to compare animals and their different rights to live to defend some practice no one cares about

are you perhaps a troller?

personally i want to go to korea and eat those live octopus or squid or w.e

>Defend

Do not worry rice nigger ill eat "cute" dogs as well.

>pic related I ate yesterday

Dog is companion.
Chicken is food.

People don't give a shit about if it tastes good. You can season anything and make it edible. A Russian man fed a family human meat and said it was kangaroo. They ate like it was any other type of food.

Dogs have evolved alongside humans since prehistoric times, they pick up on our signals and can be trained to do useful things. Cats have been with humans since ancient times and are also useful to keep around though they haven't yet evolved the ability to be trained. "Livestock" have been developed by man over the centuries for the purpose of producing food, commodities, or labor. Without human animal husbandry they wouldn't exist in the way we know them. That is why we eat those animals and not dogs and cats. All animals have different uses and it's foolish to waste the relationship with certain animals when you live in a country where other sources of meat are plentiful.

>gettin too fucking emotional over a dog

You do your culture where your country is.
Don't bring it here or else kebab will not be the only thing getting removed.

Well honestly, this is less worse than rich people who "hunt" for "sport" and don't even eat the animal meat.

Muh feels is all you got.

not all pigs are used as food.
not all dogs in korea are used as food.
not all animals within the same species are used for the same purposes, as is obvious.
a majority of poultry and livestock are used for food, while exceptions still exist.
a majority of doggo in korea are used as pets, while exceptions still exist.
I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm not here to defend that doggo tastes good. does this all make sense now?

lol don't kid yourself you soviet mutt, killing a handful of muzzies is hardly an achievement. You dog fuckers can't even wage a proper war worth remembering outside of your little greasy shithole of a country.

i dont know why you use the "muh feels" response when no one ever used feels as a argument
you dont eat carnivores(dogs,cat) because the meat has acids
getting meat from dogs makes no sense since you need to feed dogs meat to get bad quality meat
thats why cows and pigs are allot easier to eat whit a better outcome of meat
you sperg

>carnivore meat is not to be eaten
>what are pigs?

That doesnt explain why its wrong to eat dogs.

It is a shitty argument but when Americans argue regarding puppers/kitters its pretty emotion based.

I don't have any logical argument against eating cats/dogs but I sure would attack someone if I saw them trying to kill one.

And, also unlike most other Americans I realize that hardly anyone in China/Korea eats dogs/cats anymore.

I think most of you realize that steak is much more delicious.
Hence Korean BBQ and China being one of the biggest importers of Australian wagyu beef

When I traveled to Busan with a Korean buddy of mine I had him find me some dog to eat and I thought it was cooked amazingly delicious.
Dog is delicious and I feel it should be eaten more to mitigate the stray/overpopulation issue with dogs.

Let's put it this way Mr Small Dick Ching Chonga.

A dogs life is worth more than your entire nations lives. Does that make better sense? Do you understand now? A dog is fluffy and cute and a little woof woof face. You are of ugly gook, therefore deserve death, dog = no deserve death.

Those are the rules of geography I'm afraid, sorry Ching Chong but your life is worth nothing, now die!

>and empathy is just illogical emotional reasoning so its not valid in an argument
You really are an autist, huh?

dude ur retarded dog tastes like shit its like the worst parts of chicken and port put together

>m8

>pigs are carnivores
when i heard the jokes about american not knowing anything about farm animals and food to be just some stupid meme
turns out its true
i just told you
carnivore meat is bad for you senpai

Why not date them if it's easier?

No wonder british women want muslims, if these vaginas are their men then lmao.
No user I am just smart I see empathy for what it really is, nothing but nonsensical emotions that have no merit in an argument.
Chinks have been eating dogs for millenia and nothing as happened to them.

Dogs are our co-evolutionary partners, they made it possible for us to create the first fixed all year round settlements, they helped us hunt and STILL help us control flocks of prey animals.

Dogs are one of humanities great success stories, without them we wouldn't be the species we are today and they continue to do useful jobs for us.

A inability to see dogs as a partner and friend rather than a potential food source or pest indicates a lack of evolutionary progression, it's most common in those retrograde races like Arabs and the shittier parts of Asia.

Developed humans have a natural affinity to dogs, they are our most versatile tool and our only reliably friend, undeveloped humans never properly made the leap of domestication and co-evolution and so see dogs as no different from the myriad of other, lesser animals that we predate on an industrial scale.

pigs are omnivores

they eat meat stupid

they'll eat pork if you let them

I think it's disingenuous to claim that I don't love animals, because I eat some and pet others.

I love walking my dog, I love hunting turkey, I love playing with the cat, I love fishing, I love letting my birds fly around my garden, and I love eating chicken.

I can do both, fegit

>He thinks I'm b8ing
My adorable little tranny friend, I'm not b8ing you, I'm giving you the cold, hard, horrible facts of geography, you are worth nothing a dog is worth crumbs, therefore crumbs = more value than a Korean or Jap or Chink or whatever you all look the same to me. So you need to learn this because it's important to know your place, your place slitty mc slit eyes, is to become soilent green. Yes we should do that with all poopskins and gook eye'd freaks, grind them up into animal feed to give to dogs and cats to reward them for being of value, more value than you or your kind.

Yes I could make trillions doing this. Industrial scale pooskin farms to make new foods for prisons, cats, dogs and schools.

>cat
Is this a new slang koreans use now?

Dogs and pigs have omnivorous diets dumbass
>jokes about american
Your fucking country is a joke

now we know why they were so terrible in wars.

>No wonder british women want muslims, if these vaginas are their men then lmao.
And yet you're a nigger? You're going into the grinder along with the rest of the Nassau scumskins that inhabit your shitpit.

And no one wants Muslims, Muslims have to rape or blow themselves up because they are so hideous.

Morals before logic, typical jizzmop.

You even reason like a woman. Muslims dont care if people like them because they are alpha and will dominate British wombs while you dog loving emotional faggots will die.