Somebody stop her jesus christ

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2008/03/12/business/12heart-web.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh shit

Couldn't be a bulletproof vest right?

>She is literally a cyborg controled by huma and Doc Choc

Sh-shirts can't be that flat, i iron everday

You would notice it more in the shoulders.

Why would a defibrillator make sense? This is fucking retarded

>a big box under sthe shoulder + a battery on the hip.

Buttleproof vest

>shill faces

>implying its not an overly starched suit jacket with a stiff crease emphasized by ambient lighting crating shadows

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS ITS PROBABLY A SUICIDE VEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS ITS PROBABLY A SUICIDE VEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS ITS PROBABLY A SUICIDE VEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS ITS PROBABLY A SUICIDE VEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that she's actually just a robot that is operated by the jews. That box must be her communications receiver.

Isn't that just her shoulder?

Anyway, Kaine would make a better president than the actual candidates you have now.

>Somebody stop her
God damn it, we have another US cyborg politician on our hands. Have people learn nothing from letting Dick Cheney run loose? Never trust a cyborg

She's trying to cover up her reptilian skin

I think that is a fold in her jacket.

Watch it be a gun.

I like how the clintons have access to stuff that other civilians do not.
wheres my bullet proof vest? We have to live among the nigger influx they caused.

>I think that is a fold in her jacket
Fuckoff T-1000

I wore around something like that (a vest with a box on the back with wires/plugs all over my torso and a battery on the hip) as a kid for very minor issues that were not life-threatening, even if she is wearing a device it doesn't mean much.

Is this a picture for ants?

that's no defibrillator, defibrillators have to have two pads and not just one. that's likely a monitoring device or at best an auto-injector.

You know you can just buy a vest online right? Even level V vests are completely legal for civilians.

>Buttleproof

or maybe just tech for the microphone. so it's all just vague bs without further images

This has become a macabre performance of fighting against nature. There is no point in doing this. She won't get any better if she wins. It is the last round of demolition derby and she is seemingly running solo as Trump hasn't showed any noticeable signs of failure. USA, I congratulate you. Your political system is a great form of entertainment and I wish there were elections more often.

Whats level V? Mithril? Dragonscale?

>Kaine would make a better president than the actual candidates you have now
oh shit imma kandy-kaine now

Can the bastard, mud-blood sons that dragged the name of "Prussia" through the mud and raped it in the name of Multi-Kulti even own personal body armor? Or is anything remotely masculine outlawed?

So how would you know muhammad?

>maybe just tech for the microphone
I doubt she still uses 1970's era wireless tech

Why?

I'll wait.

Alright, I'm just as much a believer in Shillary's ailing health as you are, but this is clearly bullshit. Stop it, you're gonna scare off the normies; whether it's true or not, I highly doubt any reputable news source will cover something as unsubstantiated as this. Now, the epi pen, however--that's simple, sensational, and most importantly BELIEVABLE enough to work. Maybe keep shuttling this around on Sup Forums just because why the fuck not, but for the media at large, let's stick to a specific narrative.

How great would it be if it WERE a suicide vest and she allahu akbar'd on live television?

inb4 you get called a shill

Forgot that you got a 5 min interval ip changer?

This. This is by far the most entertaining election I've ever seen. Jist waiting for Hillary to have a stroke and for Trump to be the emperor god.

google retard

defibrillators are used when a heart starts freaking out and goes into a strange rhythm

whatever it is, it's not what op's post suggests.

my guess is monitor. makes the most sense.

We know that you talk to yourself buddy.

no, it's lvl 4 + defibrillator.

mobile.nytimes.com/2008/03/12/business/12heart-web.html?_r=0

looks like a fucking suicide vest
some of you guys are cool dont come to trump rally tomorrow

>I chuckled

This, this is getting ridiculous with all the bull shit trying to ping Hillary for health issues. Stop jumping to wild conclusions off of shitty pictures and get some real proof first
Also, shill because

Ill double check that, last I heard it was illegal for muh "one man army bank robbin cop killin" reasons

You would think the kikes would find somebody else who was not in such bad shape to rule the country.

It stops bullets and gives you +1 life if you die.

ARE YOU THE LEGAL GUARDIAN OF JOHN CONNOR?

>we have to bring them to heel
worry.jpg

your foster parents are dead

Looks like a bra and a pocket to me.

>Isn't that just her shoulder?
>shoulders have rectangular outlines

America can own all the armor we want.
But don't fly with it out of country (federal crime for export without license) and don't commit a crime in it (or they'll tack on an extra modifier to your charges)

Source: got pulled over with guns, armor, and legal weed (buddy's who has a scrip) I'm the vehicle. Everything stowed legally but the cops decided to search the fuck out of us for something to hit on. Cut up insulation etc. End of two hours and no charges, arrests or tickets; seargents over to the side shrugging and shaking heads. Good talks.

>inb4 it gets hacked just like her email

>cut up insulation
what

liquid electro-metal armor obviously

FULL HAVELS OR GO HOME

you made me laugh you fucking dork

A receiver for the mic she's holding?

>You would think the kikes would find somebody else who was not in such bad shape to rule the country.

They did, it's Kaine.

Hillary is being pushed because she has a better chance of winning the "muh first womyn" vote.

Then she dies, Kaine becomes president, looses in 2012 just like the Democrats lost in '68.

*looses in 2020