Canadian police just hired a fucking criminal with a forged birth certificate because our police force needs more...

Canadian police just hired a fucking criminal with a forged birth certificate because our police force needs more diversity.

archive.is/G7xrc

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/rcmp-application-changes-may-1-1.3561511
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even with their requirements, they have been hiring dipshits for over 20 years now. Thats how a guy gets tazed and killed at Vancouver airport just because he can't speak English. What a fucking joke.

>RCMP officials have claimed they need "officers more knowledgeable in Sharia Law to uphold Canada's current Islamic Laws"
Fake and gay.

The RCMP is a joke and it's amazing that the provinces don't ALL have their own security force to effectively replace the RCMP like Quebec and Ontario have.

>that chink in the mounty uniform
canada, you need help

>applicants no longer have to pass physical abilities test

>>RCMP officials have claimed they need "officers more knowledgeable in Sharia Law to uphold Canada's current Islamic Laws"
ahahahahahahahahhahaha i didnt even notice that

sh*t

Holy shit you Leaf's cuck status is up there with Germany and France. Fix your shit, it's embarrassing.

Mate. I would come over to help you taze fuckwits, but if you think I am gonna trade my crocodile leather vest for one of your red princess suits, you a fucking dreaming.

Fake and gay.

Sage

>tfw you remembered when you respected Canada

How did this ever happen?

>An article on the ottawa citizen is fake

what

You guys are so fucked. I guess you don't need real law enforcement now that it is legal for any maple nigger to suck a dogs dick, which was probably why you need so many RCMP that will actually uphold the law.

oh you likeada canada maybe you buy the murchandise, yes? vewy afoadable yea?

Explain yourself Canada.

Canadians will defend this.

It really makes you think.

>Read that
>"This American must be drunk"
>Reread it
>Kek heartily

One of my favourite stories involved some CanAsian and no one ever reposted it.

>APPLICANTS NO LONGER NEED TO PASS PHYSICAL ABILITIES TEST

There's no way in hell that this is real, not even Canada can be this cucked

Ya CSIS would never allow this. Nice try OP

fuck, I was hoping for a copypasta.
Howd it go?

Hey, hey now. We don't poke fun at your police forces. He's doing a fine job there.

>>APPLICANTS NO LONGER NEED TO PASS PHYSICAL ABILITIES TEST
i remember hearing this elsewhere but "elsewhere" may have just been Sup Forums while I was drunk

the inclusion of "to uphold sharia law" confirms that this is fake as fucc and just yet more american disinfo

death to america

This is absolutely 100% real. I edited that article and posted in a few weeks ago but the RCMP is now accepting applicants that aren't even citizens.

>DUUUUUUUUDE TRUDEAUUUUUU 2016 AYEEEE LMAO

I can't remember it exactly, but it was along the lines of

>Some Canadian is in a bar
>Spots some qt Asian grill
>Starts talking to her and buys her a couple of drinks
>Big Asian dude comes over to them and puts his arm around her
>Canadian apologises and says he didn't know she had a bf
>He says he isn't her bf, he's her brother
>Brother apologises and says he'll leave them alone
>Canadian is leaving a little while later after exchanging numbers with the qt
>Brother stops and asks him if he's taking her sister home
>Tells him he isn't
>Brother is sad
>Wakes up next day to a few messages from the qt asking if they're going to meet back up
>They aren't from the qt they're from the brother practically begging the guy to take his sister out

I'm sorry my paraphrased account doesn't do it justice. It immediately reminded me of that video though where some Asian chick is getting piledriven and her (alleged) brother is right next to them at his desk playing Dota or something and the only time he turns around is to talk about the game. It's fucking bizarre.

FML...

maybe the qt is hella autistic and a bother to the brother

asians are very jew-like in that they try to set eachother up with good waifus and husbandos incessantly

Americans elected a president like this.

thats a nice story. did they date or what

WAKE ME UP

we elected a president for the same reason, youll be fine

Do any of you retards read?
"Going forward, RCMP applicants won't have to perform the test until they've been accepted at the RCMP's training academy in Regina — called Depot Division — and the Mounties will cover the cost." I swear you guys are like every normie who just reads the headline and subline and thinks they know everything.

Also the spic has to be living here 10 years, getting into the police force is hard as fuck with the psychological tests that they make you perform. Its not as easy as being drinking buddies with the sherriff and getting deputized in america.

Trublow style

Thank you kindly

Bahahaah, that's all thanks to harper who signed that law that allows foreigners to police Canadians.