How does it make you feel that there are certain debates or arguments that you literally cannot make without becoming a...

How does it make you feel that there are certain debates or arguments that you literally cannot make without becoming a social pariah?

If you were to go on most of the internet and claim that the wage gap is a myth, that blacks cause most of the crime despite being a very small part of the population, or that Muslims do no want to integrate into modern society, you'd be lambasted to hell and back.

It's understandable that people may not want to agree with these things, even if the facts don't support THEIR arguments, but it's another that you can't even suggest these things, despite facts and research to back all of them up.

Maybe because all of those arguments ARE wrong, you fucking idiot.

I live in Cuckada. I claimed the wage gap was a myth at a party, for some reason some girl was talking about it. Next thing you know the whole party is all going crazy at me, saying how Trudeau just addressed it so it must exist!!! Even the males were trying to convince me the wage gap exists, except they had no arguments and they all looked like fools

Care to cite some sources?

The fuck kind of people do you hang around? Most people I know offline and online at least give up begrudgingly if people provide enough evidence of something, like recently i was able to convince a few of my slaves why BLM is bullshit

Common knowledge needs no citations.

Or could say all these things and become the republican nominee for president.

spotted the shill
+0.05$

Most people don't want the truth. Liberal politicians know this and they make use of it for their own gain.

>b8

I say all those things regularly, it's no big deal lmao. What kind of cucks do you know that these things are controversial?

It's how Hillary is running her campaign.

>my diary
>my rabbi
>huffpo

What's wrong with her face??

I don't care. I say whatever is the truth.

If you don't say whatever the truth is, you won't attract like-minded people, and you'll attract SJWs.

This really is changing. I make these arguments in public at a well-known liberal university, and while few people openly agree, people are beginning to recognize that these are ideas they have no choice but to face.

You must not know a lot of women.

found the shill, MUST KILL THE SHILL DOXXING NOW, BE AT YOUR HOME IN 25 MIN NIGGERS
god damn if we could only do that.

I agree with this as well. Maybe OP lives in NYC or California or something.

The only thing that would be taboo in my area would be to straight up claim that Muslims and blacks should be shot, or something else similarly extreme.

then people should have no problem discussing them because the truth will obviously prevail

It's not on my dick.

that's why you need to choose your battle. Degeneracy comes with freedom, its a part of the package. The harder you push against all forms of degeneracy the less strength you will have to fight real threats, threats that may very well take away the freedom that you so dearly cherish.

That's why i don't bother trying to change the narrative, because those are convenient lies that people tell themselves to justify and make sense of the things they feel are wrong in their life. To truly make them change you would have to change the life that they have lived completely and utterly; something that is impossible.

All in all it doesn't really matter, so long as it does not encroach onto your personal life and severely affect your health and lifestyle what's the point of fighting it? if Sup Forums really had its way with the world, it would become an authoritarian shithole like post-WW2 china. All it leads to is depravity of a different kind and destruction of the human spirit.

>listening to the opinions of women

If you don't tell the truth, you'll only attracted blue-pilled SJW women, such as obese feminists. If you want to attract the right people, for both friendship or deeper relationships, you have to tell the truth no matter what.

Her mom paid for a lot of plastic surgery so she could be a 'model', aka a coked out party slut.

Bingo.

Ofcourse. Every leftie politician knows they are spewing lies and are just using populist bullcrap to pander to emotionally or economically unstable groups such as women and immigrants. And then we are called populists because we remark that importing millions of Arabs will destabilize the country. Really makes you think I guess

There are people who don't do their own research and cant believe these "facts".
>probably because it makes them feel inferior

Then there are people who don't do their own research and can believe these "facts".
>probably because it makes them feel superior.

They may or may not be actual facts and they may be more to the data than what meets the eye, but both groups are equally uninformed.

> I believe in free speech as long as it's the right speech

>my truth is better!
>oh yeah care to prove it?
>s-shut up bigot!

When soviet ruled, you became a social pariah for asking poignant questions concerning current and future rulership.

In Obama/Merkel times, not much has changed tbqh with you family.

Coming soon: Hillary administration tries 5 members of Hungarian far right racist nazi militia after expressing non-approved opinions on the Sup Forums subreddit Sup Forums.

I know tons of women. If anything they just giggle and call me an asshole, hell, some even admit I'm right but say I'm still an asshole for saying it.

You're implying that the opinions of these people matter.

Progressive Liberalism is self-extinguishing; demographically speaking the practical application of it in Europe at least is a society clearly slip between an Afro-Islamic block and a red pill;ed ultra nationalist native European block with a "global citizen" mongrel remnants tagging along in between headed by the Jew (assume the Jews haven't fled to Israel by this point).

Either one people dominates or the other. Those who oppose the survival and liberty of Europeans don't need to be won over; they need to die.

well maybe you shouldn't be on the wrong side of history

and this way you can act like martyrs

It's only women that are ugly deep inside or those that have mentally deficiencies that buy hard into the whole feminist I don't need no man thing.

Like all these people are about to die of starvation when the economy collapse and I'll pick who I let work for me for food

I honestly believe it. One of the few true SJW tumblrina types I ever known was a butch ugly dyke and she was jelly as fuck of my girlfriend. She tried to break us up telling all sorts of lies and shit. Luckily my GF didn't buy any of her bullshit and told her to fuck off.

>Sup Forums subreddit Sup Forums

because people are afraid of backlash.

this picture sums it up perfectly

>Sup Forums subreddit Sup Forums

D/oo Doo

People never form their own opinions. The vast majority of humans are not leaders. Their beliefs come from their superiors/media/teachers/government/friends.

I personally just stopped caring what people thought even though I always argued for what I thought was right even when I was completely on my own. When I gave some friends some facts they could check on their own, they started to back me up and it's so much easier to get your point across when you have that. I even had friends who I told things to, but weren't interested in politics so I just left it. However, their Leftist friends won't leave it and keep trying to push it on them and the majority end up sick of it and come completely to the same way of thinking as Sup Forums does.
The lefties think they have enemies because they're right, but they don't. They make their own enemies by their stupid fucking logic of "if you aren't with us you're against us", which could be half admirable if they actually had an end goal, but they don't which is why so many people go from left to right and not the other way around.

Aside from all that though, just remember

>"Don't let what people think stop you from doing the things you love"

Is making the truth a metaphorical thought crime the same as telling lies?

Isn't it better that the majority of the population thinks reality is Disneyland? Aren't we better off dumping the "Blue Pill" into the water *cough* the media *cough* so that society will be as harmonious as possible?

What would the World look like if everyone took the Blue Pill?

>What would the World look like if everyone took the Blue Pill?
spooky

The world you live in is spooky.

i am getting along with reality just fine, as long as i take my daily prescribed dose of Sup Forums
but i highly doubt anything would make me survive Normieland

That's just the dystopian society we live in at action. There are no debates or arguments, only "right" and "wrong" as defined by the powers that be. We are all slaves, and only 2% the people in the world are even dimly aware of that.

You have to be very particular with who you choose to discuss these certain topics with.

>would often discuss conspiracy-related shit with my major professor during my undergrad
>literally (yes, literally) showed her holohoax information and graphs from Sup Forums while at her house before

>everyone
Economic collapse because of laziness, which would lead to people rejecting the blue pill. But yeah, harmonious up to that point.

Did you sex her?!?

What is wrong with Sup Forums now?
Why is this fake "liberal" shitposting so popular now?
Everyone realizes that its just attention whores and not actual paid shills right?

Nah. She's hot but I'm not into casual sex and that would make things weird anyhow.

Mega gay bro.

fuckken nerd

>not having one of the plants that has very low requirements: potatoes