Does American feminism exist in your cunt?

Watching English YouTube makes me want to throw up. Literally

no

unfortunately no

no

We already had that kind of thing in the 70ies. We're okay with how it goes but the EU wants more female power. But all the women don't want it as they're okay with working part time. So not really but it's somewhere in the EU and we're part of that.

I don't understand it.

It's not illegal for women to be CEOs or politicians. It's because most women don't want to.

I really don't get it

Based Samantha "Keep those nigs away from our kids!" Bee

Australian feminism is 10 times better for banter and 10 times better for pissing off the queers

Japanese feminism is just women being housewives and making men thier work slaves whist they sleep around

I like feminism. Not "kill all men" feminism but '"girls should go into STEM" feminism.

Why not both?

The glass ceiling used to be a thing. It might be in some coutries still and they still need some reform ofcourse as any individual should be CEO if they are the right person for the job. But reform is not "positive" discrimination as that only worsens situations in the long term.

YouTube and tumblr just makes drama because of drama and adds for money or fake internetpoints.

Found the bleeder

So its just entertainment on the expense of society.

to be desu, when it comes to the composition of corporate boards the gimmickier the better. There's no compelling reason for not appointing more black lesbians with aspergers to pointless senior executive roles

Girls are being shoved into STEM and taking up spots, scholarships and so on that could be used by people who actually care about it. I'm not saying they should be discouraged but we've gone way too far in the other direction

I don't care about their color or sexual orientation. Als long as their aspiebrain can fix the company I'll hire them.

>girls should go into
not feminism
feminism isn't just about eliminating older boundaries it could also be lessening the cultural attachment to male-female dichotomy

What?

Is this supposed to be your clever insult word for womyn? KEK

2 (TWO) X CHROMOSOMES

She's Canadian

We had first wave feminism at the ens of the 19th century (women voting, etc). During the 60ies we had the 2nd wave (financial and sexual equality in language and culture). The current form of feminism here is the 3rd wave and looks more on the development of men and women equally and the rest of the world. It's different from the American style as that is just marxism with "classes" replaced with "patriarchy".

yeah