CONGRESS UPDATE THREAD

Hey fags, I'm back.

I'll post the letter and proof here again, and we'll get straight to talking about what's going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/320101685/TrumpsHand-Outline
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/05/yes-donald-trumps-hands-are-actually-pretty-small/
linkedin.com/in/luke-nicholls-271568102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are they afraid of Trump?

have you ever been sexually molested by an older man while active in your role as an intern?

Tell me something crazy that you've heard.

Is Trump Fucked?

You still did not black yourself out enough.

You literally had to blank out the whole rectangle to not get cause.

Enjoy death.

I'd like a little more proof than a card and some papers

How many hookers have you fucked, and were they white?

they know the shillbot can't win so they're trying to convict trump on the incorrect semantics of what he said.

Freedom of speech battle inbound. Let's see where Trump stands on what we do on Sup Forums daily.

HAHA IT'S FUCKING HIM! HE EVEN BLOCKED OUT THE L, I AND THE N

Looks like it. The machinery around here is not working in his favor. There's a lot of whispers going around that there's no chance of him winning.

And I don't mean he's going to lose fair and square

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT NG user

dubs don't lie

Nice get

It's just that I hear they use interns like Michael Jackson used kids. Walking breathing cum dumping sites

He came out as a troll yesterday

>machinery
what do you mean?

>whispers
fear and wonder

Nat guard is bs...

Hillary wouldn't risk an uprising. They know they would lose. They have to keep the masses satiated, calm.

>There's a lot of whispers going around that there's no chance of him winning.
>And I don't mean he's going to lose fair and square

Explain. What do you mean? Is vote rigging common knowledge?

How deep does the corruption run?

post the letter with signatures please

What has them the most nervous about Trumps chances of winning?
Populace
Email leaks
ect...

You think the system works because everyone is voting/acting how they morally should??

No. People get told to vote in a certain way, and they're incentivized to do so.

DISINFO was posted, that's all we know

No need for that.

KYS Achmed.

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>congress writes a letter complaining about a joke made by trump, and even if that joke was serious, it's perfectly legal as per a treaty signed with Russia by bill Clinton

We really are run by idiots aren't we?

Do you enjoy the caress of rough hands all over your body, like that of a Carpenter?

Nice double dubs.

And I'm telling you, vote machines don't work for shit

The letter hasn't been signed yet, that's what I'm saying- but they're trying to get it signed

do u think trump will get killed?

Post that same ID card with two pens in a "T" shape.
That image looks fake as fuck.

>And I'm telling you, vote machines don't work for shit
You mean that they are rigged? Is it common knowledge in Congress?

sage

Have you ever been to a Turkish prison?

can you confirm or deny this?

what does sage mean

this will go nowhere. trump's suggested action has teeth. we already had a whole thread about it. russia has previously entered into an agreement with the US for the specific purpose of sharing documentation that would assist the US with criminal investigations.

He did a better job of blocking out Eric Swalwell's name this time.

So establishment will make sure Trump has no chance of winning? Any way for anyone to get proof?

Listen guys. I don't know how much more proof I can provide, without seriously endangering myself. As of now, nobody will be able to find me. I've covered my tracks good enough.

Do me a favor and stop digging. The easier my info is to find the sooner I'm going to go quiet.

I haven't done anything illegal, but I have probably got myself on a shitlist or two.

This election is rigged. Hillary will win. Trump won't. It's that simple. Unless he gets a massively overwhelming majority, it's over.

And even then, the vote machines will probably make it so he loses.

Sorry anons, that's just how it looks right now.

Joey, you like movies about gladiators?

Yes.

>a fucking leaf

Tell them that they're fucking stupid for flipping out over a joke and their constituents will hold them responsible for their chimpout during their reelection campaign.

Yes to both questions?

Is anyone in any place that you know of someone who's gives half a shit about what's right and is willing to face the consequences of leaking enough info to unfuck the course of history? Or should I lose all my guns in a boating accident and wait for the signal?

>As of now, nobody will be able to find me. I've covered my tracks good enough.
no you haven't lmao
you're dead, kiddo

I need to know if Congress KNOWS that they are rigged.

>what does sage mean

everyone point at the newfag and laugh!

How do you know?

Did hillary come up to you after taking a gulp of medication and spill the beans?

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Your name is Luke Nicholls and you are an intern for Kyrsten Sinema

>printed on recycled paper

cheap bastards

ITS NOT HIM!!! HE JUST POSTED THE PICS OF THE REAL GUY WHO POSTED EARLIER. SAGE.

I'm waiting, faggot.
That fact that any of you are taking this seriously right now is baffling.

Sage doesn't work anymore.

Trump has completely dismantled the GOP and taken complete control, after a purposely loaded primary field of 15 candidates were thoroughly BTFO.

I worry about fraud too, but consider for a second that the people in DC might not know what they are up against. I'm certain he has a plan for fraud.

Dude you posted your intern ID without properly covering up your name or your face

They can find you very quickly

Defeatist shill

We can't lose hope

The primaries were surely rigged too

Yet Trump still won

Give me a break

Sage report and ignore

Tell us about the child sex rings.

Have you not looked at the report about how the Democratic Primary was rigged with verifiable proof of election fraud using voting machines and voter suppression?

The same bullshit will happen to Trump.

Its semi common knowledge.
, and yes they are rigged

OP WORKS FOR A DEMOCRAT YOU DUMB FUCKS THIS WHOLE THING IS A SHILL THREAD FROM THE CONGRESSIONAL MINORITY ITSELF

THEY PICKED SOME DISPOABLE LACKEY FOR PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY AND SENT HIM HERE WITH THIS DRAFT LETTER

YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT IT AGAIN - IT'S THE SAME AS THE CNN NARRATIVE SHIT

SAGE THREAD AND POST TRUMP MEMES UNTIL BUMP LIMIT

MAGA

How jewed is the house of representative ?

link pls i heard le filter man talking about something like this but haven't searched for the article

Shut the fuck up, I'm on your side.

Media corruption runs so far that they would do something this childish. That letter is a childish, tattle-tale attempt to make a mountain pit of a molehill.

>Tfw the kikes goons are this afraid

As an actual Guardsman, it embarasses me that anyone took this pathetic roleplay seriously.
He couldn't even get his fucking jargon right.

>Luke Nicholls

What's the most fucked/juiciest up dirt you can legally tell us?

white knight or troll

the world may never know

can you confirm this:

Can you explain? Give us something more than a simple yes or no.

>POST TRUMP MEMES

You can print out a life-sized outline of Trump’s hand here, and see how you stack up:

scribd.com/document/320101685/TrumpsHand-Outline

According to data from Ergonomics Center of North Carolina, the average American male’s hand is 7.61 inches long. Trump’s hand sits at the 15th percentile mark. That is, 85 percent of American men have larger hands than Trump. As do a third of women.

>AS DO A THIRD OF WOMEN

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/05/yes-donald-trumps-hands-are-actually-pretty-small/

What about hillarys illness have you heard anything to back up the rumors

No you're not m8, if you were you'd actually make all this shit public. Sorry friend if you're not ready to die for your country you can fuck off :^)

OP a cute

well i guess you're dead now

but ty for your intel anyways, we won't forget you

You're an idiot kys

This

Wether its rigged or not we cant stop now

We've come way too damn far just to lay down and die quietly

We're not fucking berniggers; we will fight to the end

linkedin.com/in/luke-nicholls-271568102

As if an intern would be let anywhere near anything suggesting corruption.

that's pretty fucking obvious

When the shills/trolls go as far to dox this poor white boy if he was black or something I'd understand but we need him to be successful to keep the white race alive

I'm sorry that was the risk you took knowing there are almost as many shills and agents here as regular posters. But we do honor your sacrifice. It's always good to expose the greasy corrupt govt officials. Now we know who is on the take.

oy vey

You mean like Bill Clinton literally fucking an intern in the Oval Office?

I can.

He is one of the people who may or may not decide to sign that letter.

More proof btw.

It's too late user the world saw your first badly redacted badge.

That alone is enough for me to possibly think this is fake. The badge is legit, but if you were a real Sup Forumsak you would have graduated from Sup Forums and would also know there are some motherfucking good researchers here.

Still, do tell.

Where's the dot on the i? Could it be the left arm of a "u" instead? Luke?

did he ever post the powerpoints?

CUT MY LIFE INTO FECES

Guys I have a solution for the fag doxers.

Send the Capitol police some photoshopped congressional IDs. They won't be able to tell which is real and which fake.

We must be quick.

Someone send this shit to Trump on Twitter

aaand you're like 99% dead now

good luck hiding from the FBI

are people in congress shitting their pants because trump is probably gonna win?