Seriously though, how can Trump recover from this?

Seriously though, how can Trump recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIlNIVXpIns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thats not how graphs work, kid.

Hillary= Win
Trump= Lose
Yes

>1 shekel has been shekeled to your shek

you again?
still havent answered my question

Do you work for Correct the Record?

If you think that's an appropriate regression, you might just be a dumb nigger.

>Mexican intellectual

CORRECT THE RECORD ON SUICIDE WATCH

HAHAHAHA
A
H
A
H
A
H
A

lol at that graph

>drawing a line from the highest point, to the lowest point for trump
>drawing a point from the lowest point to the highest point for hillary, maximizing upward slope

why do the polls move so much anyway
do normies change their minds every 2 days

It all makes sense now.

You can't explain it.

PIC RELATED

BTFO

ALSO, WE JUST DID A COMPLETELY UNBIASED POLL on Sup Forums, AND TRUMP IS A SURE TO WIN!

I ALSO ASKED ALL MY FRIENDS AND THEY ARE VOTING FOR TRUMP! TRUMP is 100%!!!!!

I can't stop laughing at this graph.

Glad to see you got a wonderful government education.

Would you care about the polls if they remained constant for months at a time?

Every poll is designed to keep the goy obediently checking back with their masters to get an update. It doesn't matter what the result is. Keep the goy talking about your numbers week after week, you keep the shekels rolling.

Sup Forums is too autistic to understand that every poll is manipulated to keep it interesting, including the ones they like. We're in a Hillary cycle right now. This is eventually going to get boring if it goes on too long, since if it's a complete lock no one is going to give a shit about the polls. If no one cares, no traffic, no adshekel.

Expect a shift back to Trump in the next cycle. It makes it more "dramatic" when the goy think their reality TV hasn't all been scripted.

>he rarely passed the yellow line
sad,

WOW LOOK

THE MEDIA'S SUBVERSION HAS BEEN EXPOSED

THIS IS THE REAL AVERAGE POLL THAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE

Hillary dying at the debates might save him but even then I question if he would be able to get more votes than a corpse of Hillary

I'm putting my hopes on Assange.

It'll be an interesting matchup. Hillary would normally have an incredible advantage in any debate, but they have to keep her on stage as little as possible in as controlled of encounters as possible to try to keep her health issues concealed.

The Dems aren't scared of Trump's good brain and his best words. They're scared their candidate is going to have a full blown seizure on national television.

Trump just needs to clobber Clinton at the debates and he's good. I honestly believe he's got it in the bag, he's gone up against much better debaters than Clinton in the past and trounced them, and judging from Clinton's OBVIOUS HEALTH ISSUES There is no reason for him not to destroy her and make her look like a weak and stupid in front of the whole country.

Plus, if Julian Assange is being for real about the next set of leaks absolutely decimating Clinton's campaign, the likely hood of Clinton winning the presidency are almost nil as far as I'm concerned

I am concerned that even if she dies people are gonna vote Democrat in spite of that.It's pretty much Democrats vs Trump. Well democrats+republicucks+lolberterians+greens+media vs Trump but still.

Mark my words. Most dems are lazy fucks and unless someone fires them up they won't show up unless somebody fire them up. That's how it is every election cycle.

Hillary is not firing anybody up, and her corpse would even less so. Why do you think their pushing the Hitler meme so hard? To scare dems into voting

It makes more sense starting from when they were fairly close, not from when Trump was a literally who joke candidate nobody took/takes seriously.

>True patriot love in all thy sons command.
Nice trips, Leaf.

Can someone edit this graph into this meme video? youtube.com/watch?v=sIlNIVXpIns

If she wins the election then dies months later they'd probably just stick "First Husband" Bill back in office and ignore the VP progression.

The libs give less than a shit about the Constitution. The Republicans would challenge it, and it would take three years before the Supreme Court officially ruled it illegal... but by then the damage is done.

lithuanians are like the silent leafs of eastern europe. you hardly ever see them, but when you do its a guarenteed shitpost

Also why are "Blue states" being shilled so hard? As far as im seeing the usual blue states are only starting to be from the era of Bill clinton.What happened between 88 and 92?

>clinton
>liberal

wew lad

Bill looks like he's on borrowed time as well, though. It wouldn't be surprising if they both died in the next 2-3 years

Kek

last night in St. Pete:

wait, I'm seeing a pattern

>09/13
gap between the curves

>12/04
3 month later
at 1 day difference the curves touch

>01/31
2 month later
at 1 day difference the curves touch

>05/24
4 month later
+0.2 points for Trump

>07/27
2 month later
+1 point for trump

I can predict the curves will meet again 5 month after 07/27, that is late december, with 2 to 4 more points for Trump.

Thank you for correcting the record.

He can't. Democrats already won by tricking dumb idiots into "unskewing" polls instead of campaigning and arguing policy like the smart folks behind the Brexit did.

Hope you're going to enjoy 8 years of Hillary. She'll be putting white men into deaths camps and starting a nuclear war with Russia in her first 100 days.

interesting, thanks for posting.