FUCK YOU ISRAEL THE PEOPLE OF PALESTINIAN WILL BE FREE!

FUCK YOU ISRAEL THE PEOPLE OF PALESTINIAN WILL BE FREE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ke79K4bO4P8
middleeastmonitor.com/20180123-south-africa-tells-un-israel-is-only-apartheid-state-in-the-world-today/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_translations_of_the_Quran
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, its what arabs deserve after betraying the Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿOsmānīye. You betrayed your brothers of faith for anglos and this is what you get

>when muhammad and bernstein are whiter than you

FUCK YOU AUTISTRALIA THE PEOPLE OF ABORIGINAL WILL BE FREE!

>Darker than you, Cletus

>invade Arab land
>complains when they revolt for wanting independence

Not denying that Arabs were better off under the Ottomans but this was expected to happen one day. Also did Palestine play a role in the revolt? The main reason why it happened was because of Arabs in Arabia like the Saud family

How can my people profit from this?

It's a pointless fight. Isreal will always strive to be an ethnostate. Better to end the suffering of the Pallestinians now by relocating them instead of keeping this charade up. Iran is crumbling and the only supporter left of Palestine, even Assad no longer gives a shit. Life isn't fair.

>keep crying about muh caliphate after having helped destroy the last one

Fuck arabs desu.

Wapensverkoop bruur.

Pretty much correct, except most support for Palestinians comes ironically from the West and Gulf countries and not Iran.

I saw a meme comparing the girl to an Ethiopian female IDF soldier. Hard to say whether she got famous because of her hair or her actions.

tfw no qt jew gf

>This meager reasoning.

Turkey should have been occupied by the arabs, the original true muslims. And the turks should be their servants, for they are second rank muslims.

The Saud in Arabia didn't want a Caliphate as you can see from the aftermath. They just want to have their own version of extreme Islam.

even though she has blonde hair you can clearly tell by her facial features that she isn't european

I doubt the majority in Saudi Arabia follows wahhabi by free will.

That doesn't work like that in Islam. No one is better than the other and they will be judged for their actions

>Wapensverkoop bruur.
youtube.com/watch?v=ke79K4bO4P8

I was trying to bait the German (turk presumably)

But we both know that Islam is an Arab supremacist ideology so that isn't true

middleeastmonitor.com/20180123-south-africa-tells-un-israel-is-only-apartheid-state-in-the-world-today/

really makes you think

Neither are most Israeli jews

As you can see from the picture, Palestinians are disgusting cumskinned pisshaired wh*toids.

The strong BLACK warriors of Israel will show them the wrath of KARA BOGA

most israeli's look european but have the jew-nose

>Islam is an Arab supremacist ideology so that isn't true
t. I get my facts from Sup Forums

>the Quran can only be written in Arabic any other version is false

That there destroys your narrative

No, they're all brown jews from Yemen and shit, also tons of blacks from Ethiopia

those are meme jews

why both white?

Meme or not, ashkenazi are not the majority in israel (though if all jewish diaspora would join Israel they would be)

Ashkenazi are the elite of Israel. Every Israeli leader has been Ashkenazi.

nothing wrong with that, if anything this has kept Islam pure and uncorrupted unlike Christ*anity or Jud*ism

Yes but the Ashkenazis are calling the shots, I have never seen jews of the other tribes being so high in government.

Why do jews and arabs fight when they are essentially the same people?

They aren't really
See

muh religion

Not sure who said that in the 7th century the Quran was translated to Persian and Greek

Besides the "fact" that it was written by a madman that talked to demons in a cave?

The fact that it was not written until long after he died and in early islam anyone could stand up and preach what they wanted to and if people didn't like it they just pelt them with stones

la creatura...

Different gods

At the supposed date of creation there was no "arabic" as in the Koran. It would have been written in Aramiac add that with the fact that the most oldest mosques are pointed at Petra the whole Quran smells like a giant fraud.

that's a m*zrahi

Arabs do.

>Besides the "fact" that it was written by a madman that talked to demons in a cave?

not going to get into this argument since you're obviously retarded

Judaism also only has one true version

We had mizrahi ministers in all the important offices, and while bibi is ashkenazi, he wins thanks to mizrahi voters

Lol a triggered Turk

Too bad your ancestors killed them

Mizrahi are the most Jewish of all Jews

One true version with varying interpretations.Semetic languages are notorious for having vastly differing meanings depending on context.

How accurate is this image?

Yes its called Islam

lol a retarded mutt

Most m*zrahi are right-wing while Ashkenazi are leftist

Then Arabs wouldn't bother heling translating the Quran from Arabic to Persians in the first place

Some persian scholars must have done it for the persian nobillity. It's hard to find books that survive centuries. There might have been some.

Lol you turks are a biggest mutts on the planet.

It was either first written by a persian or a greek speaker after the Persians got free from the caliphate or it was never translated during that time as arabs tried to kill Persian culture for 200 years

IF arabsshits had not betrayed us, than the Ottoman Empire would be the wealthiest and perhaps even the most powerful state in the entire world. The amount of oil we could have had would have let to a dominance to the Islamic world. For every muslim, regardless of your faith or beliefs, you should be a MUSLIM first, then your nationality second. Arabshits betrayed us, and now you have a bunch of inbred tribes who use this wealth to bolster their own bank accounts while the entire islamic world is in chaos, muslims dying, muslims being genocided, muslims starving to death.

I'm 100% Bayandir oghuz turk you retarded mutt

Oldest mosque for the Abrahamic God?

>stupid philistine retard thinks Arabs were better off during ottoman times

99% illiteracy in arab peninsula. too bad you are young and stupid, know nothing about your family and are too autistic to ask.

>nothing wrong with that, if anything this has kept Islam pure and uncorrupted unlike Christ*anity or Jud*ism
This is true only if you know shit about theology and divinity though, multiple versions existing actually help provide a better glimpse at what the original text said, which can't be done with your holy book since its current version was written by a certain dude I can't recall right now and he made the other copies illegal.
If I find his name I will post it.
>pure and uncorrupted religion
with as many autistic varietes as the others?

If you like Turkey so much, why do you live in Germany?

Doubtful but if that's true than where do you get off on calling arabs inbred when your just as inbred

And the Quran doesn't have different interpetations?

All I said that he was wrong in implying that Judaism accepts translations

not our fault when arabshits didn't want to bother picking up a book

>And the Quran doesn't have different interpetations?
No actually, see my post above.

100%
Though it's even worse for Mizrahim who try to act cultured, because they get blamed as being uncle Toms

the ethnic Jews aka the ones who aren't larping Europeans used to live peacefully in the middle east before the Balfour declaration. As with anything the eternal anglo is to blame for the conflict.

>Why do jews and arabs fight when they are essentially the same people?
because the british

Are you actually retarded? If the Quran has no different interpetations, why are there different sects within Islam?

>Blaming arabs for betraying islam
>Supporting *secular ataturk* for protecting islam

Retarded turk

>Are you actually retarded?
Read up on the fact before calling me names kike

There is a 1500 year old Quran whose contents remain unchanged from the Qurans today. There are multiple version of bibles and Toras, all of them corrupted by man.

>with as many autistic varietes as the others?
the varietes in Islam are political, not theological.

I can't bother writing the same text to explain to you retarded tatars that I will return to Turkey once I finish uni

I'm not inbred, only Armenian rape babies and eastern anatolian K*rds are marrying their cousins

can you shut the fuck up? No one gives a fuck what some dumb nationalist thinks, people back during those times ascribed to being Muslim first and foremost, if you tried your dumb identity crisis bullshit back then you'd probably get thrown off the tallest building, you homo

So you are saying the Sunni/Shia devide doesn't exist?

t. Mahmoud bin ahmad al Hamadi

>the varietes in Islam are political, not theological.
So suffis, sunnis and shiites only have political differences, right.

Show me one altered Torah

t. Muslim Brotherhood member

Atatürk fought in Libya and Iraq to defend you arabshits but then you betrayed us and started shooting the ottomans who were there to defend you in the back. I don't blame him for hating arabshits

No I am saying that the Quran hasn't changed in 1500 years and there aren't different Qurans at all, which the turk here thinks is a good thing while it isn't really. Multiple versions are essential in order to discern the true one.

>no Arabic
>7th century

What the fuck am I reading? Euro losers should stick to killing each other and making shit up about their own history lol

>essentially

Mizrahi Jews and Arabs ARE the same people.

It's like if a Norwegian converted to Catholicism and another Norwegian converted to Protestantism. They're the same shit.

I'm an Arab and I honestly don't give a shit if Mizrahis have their own country. I'm only bothered when European Jews with like 5% Middle Eastern admixture LARP as actual Mid-Eastern Jews and claim the land.

Also we NEVER had problems with Mizrahis until the *nGlo.

Luckily the based GERMAN BTFO the *nGlo three times.

There is only one version but it is interpeted differently by different sects, which you said isn't true.

islam isn't even 1500 years old my inbred Armenian/Greek friend.

what the fuck are you talking about

>A Palestinian Arab from Palestine isn't European

WOWWWWW! What a shocker! Stop the presses everyone!

Shia aren't Muslim at all, retard, you should know this at least.

1. you are such an ignorant Egypt fought against ottomans in 1830 to 1840 and we fucked them

2. Fuck muslim brotherhoods

3. egypt didn't attack ottomans in arab revolt

Sorry my brain malfunctioned :(
>shia aren't muslim
said that to a shia

You had no problem with them because they were cucked into being second class citizens

How do you feel about the fact that Mizrahim are the most racist anti-arab group in Israel? The reason they hate us Ashkenazim is because they view us as Arab lovers.

israel is based

>Arabshit barking

Am I supposed to be intimidated by you? your barking may impress western dogs but I will never back down from an Arab wahabi dog barking at me you cunt

Correct.

there are multiple translations of the Torah saying different things??

It's alright lad

israel is good

They translated the Qurab to Persian during the 7th century. In the 7th century Persia was under the Caliphate.

>Correct.
Incorrect, stop being a heretic to your religion. They don't even agree on the apocalypse.
>t.expert

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_translations_of_the_Quran

I say it all the time to their faces, they are natural cowards one even cried when I said it. Those faggots go on their shitty forums and 'mosques' with idols and say to each other how Abu bakr isn't a Muslim and they will dig up his grave then turn to my face and say 'we're all brothers', might as well spit in my face the lying rafidha dogs, so I don't care at all what they think.

>I say it all the time to their faces
No you don't.

The Quran wasn't written until the 700's a.d

>tfw not seeing the conclusion of who's the greatest alpha bitch

you think I care what you say? Nationalists are a disease whether Arab or turk or otherwise, the final hour comes soon and all truths will be laid out, so be afraid. I'm not getting in some macho man contest with a poster on Sup Forums on the other side of the globe lmao