Turkey appreciation thread

>beautiful nature
>interesting culture
>great food
>rich history
>strong and independent nationalist policies
>very modern, secular and democratic for an Islamic country
Why wouldn't anyone like Turkey? It's shaping up to become one of the most important, most developed Eurasian countries. Who else a Turkophile here?

Sure, the western part and coastal cities are nice but as a whole it's a shithole.

really now. their country is based on faux-history and a leader who willingly genocided millions and justified dictatorship within the constitution. turkey was better off under mostly greek rule and as a rump state, like in the early 1920s

don't you have a suicide due to 3.9 GPA to do?

Interesting that someone from South Korea thinks so because Turkey was the first country after USA to go and defend SK from the communists. Always thought you like them.

south koreans always had narcissistic shitty characters

>beautiful nature
ok i agree with this one
>Interesting culture
You could say this for pretty much any country, Turkey doesn't really stand out
>great food
true
>rich history
if raping small unorganized and weak countries is considered rich culture then I don't know
>strong and independent national policies
lmao dude
>very modern secular and democratic for an Islamic country
Erdogan, coup d'etat, kurds, terrorism, brainwashed people in general, unsafe, freedom of speech and press is literally nonexistent at this point.

>beautiful nature
Mountains and more mountains
>interesting culture
Literally ripped off of Greek and Balkan culture
>great food
Greek food
>rich history
Of accomplishing zero advancements of civilization
>strong and independent nationalist policies
Not even Turkish people like Turkey
>very modern, secular and democratic for an Islamic country
>S E C U L A R

The only thing i appreciate in Turkey is Constantinople, but too bad, Constantinople is greek

>raping small unorganized and weak countries
you mean like your country

And they BTFO ruski planes, im starting to soften up to turkey T B Q H

yeah, loosen up bb
kek :3
roman*
>secular
hell nah

>if raping small unorganized and weak countries is considered rich culture then I don't know
literally raped byzantine greeks, though

No, take your faggot roach shit elsewhere

and we gotta wait till tomorrow or later to find out what kind of plans turkey and russia have in place for europe

Damn Russia, I didn't know your roach infestation was this bad.

POO

Are you hungry again?

>Russians
Literally starving because glorious leader Putin cares only about international opinion.
>Turks
Literally starving because glorious leader Erdogan cares only about international opinion.

Fuck their countries' well being. 2 week hospital queues are a small price to pay for COUNTRY STRONK.

Both emperors are under 6 foot, btw...

yeah, because I'd rather live like this than in a shit tier country like yours.

seriously, get a new government. the current one is shit
I'm glad turks volunteered to fight for us during the war, but doesn't mean they're objectively shit. the country is, of course, but the people and culture aren't.

yes, give me more forests

>Turkophile

Sorry but Putin confirmed Constantinople is now Istanbul. Allah akbar, Russia must restore balkans to Muslim rule.

wtf i hate Constantinople now

>Turkophile

>Atheistonia slandering the Holy Emperor Putin.

Why am i not surprised.

wtf I hate Thor now

NO BODY'S BUSINESS BUT THE TU-URKS

its funny now that turkey and russia are becoming allies the RIDF shills start praising turkey